Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chubby Checker sues app maker

Simbi Laveau

http://www.bangkokpost.com/tech/computer/336054/chubby-checker-sues-hp-over-penis-measuring-app

Oldies rock legend Chubby Checker ,is suing an app maker for an app they made,of the same name.

The app allegedly allows you to predict how well endowed a man is ...ahem .

Checker is suing for 500 million for the injury to his name ,in the name of ridiculous technology .

Can't say I blame him .

:lol:

• Like 1

Wow, that's really stupid...can't say as I blame Chubby for suing.

BTW, highly doubtful such an app would even work.

Edited by Lilly
oops
  • Like 2

Yeah, I saw Chubby Checker at our local RSL several years ago, he's a legend. I doubt this app maker has 500 million to spare, but they shouldn't have used Chubby's name like that.

• Like 1

So they claim that this app uses the size of a guys shoe to determine his penis size?...

Like one of my sisters said once... "Big Hands... Big feet... You know what that means" (knowing wink) "Big gloves and big shoes."

• Like 1

Wow... I didn't even know he was still alive!... Go get 'em Chubby!.. .'Twist' it off in them!...

I thought he was dead too! He must be about 147 or summat. Glad to hear he's still up for it. :)

p.s. Am wondering if this App knows there can be mighty big difference between 'asleep' and 'wide awake'.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

Wow, that's really stupid...can't say as I blame Chubby for suing.

BTW, highly doubtful such an app would even work.

Better just to use the length of the phone to make a comparison. Are i-phones about 6 inches long? If so who needs an app! A side by side comparison would seem to suffice if you wanted to know someones dimensions, would it not? :yes:

• Like 1

I thought he was dead too! He must be about 147 or summat. Glad to hear he's still up for it. :)

p.s. Am wondering if this App knows there can be mighty big difference between 'asleep' and 'wide awake'.

And god forbid the theory put in practice when a man walks out of a cold lake after a good swim..

I just pity the types who judge a man on things like that....

• Like 2

Oh and I forgot to add how psychologically damaging it can be for a man to be judged on his 'size'..

I can still remember with certain horror, how the other young boys at my school would poke fun of me in the showers after sports...with that childish sing song way of saying things...like

"nah na nah-na nah...seeders got a long one" ...

:blush:

• Like 1