Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO videos VS video of meteor over Russia.

Timothy

Cos aliens have smarts, meteors do not?

(Especially illegal aliens)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 7

Your first problem (which is not actually a problem :-D) is that's a logical point your bringing up. I also agree in a age with 8+ Megapixel camera phones why every image of a UFO caught is a blurry mess. Seems UFO hunters cant or wont let go of there 1996 Phillips VHS Camcorders.

Any HQ/HD footage i have ever seen (what little of it there is) clearly shows the following

1. a mis identified aircraft or other known aerial phenomena

2. A great piece of CG

3. Simply a Aircraft

Would love to see some 1080p footage of a UFO but it wont ever happen. (prove me wrong,)

• Like 1

The so called Russian "meteor" is a genuine UFO if you look closely enough, i mean really really close... you cant make out any "meteor" at all. :alien:

Let's all hope that the only debris the investigators find are pieces of meteorite and not chunks of metal stamped 'Made in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea - Happy St.Valentine's Day from Kim Jong-un'!

• Like 8

The so called Russian "meteor" is a genuine UFO if you look closely enough, i mean really really close... you cant make out any "meteor" at all. :alien:

Haha so what are you alluding to?

i dont wish to answer for him but maybe that everything thats falling from the sky is a UFO ......(being alien craft in particular?)

Big difference between somehting making a huge noise, leaving a huge clear trail in the sky, crashing down to earth with a huge boom and a stealthy flying object...... lol

It's not even comprible.

It also happens in a country where car insurance is cheaper with a dash cam, so everyone has them. (Might actually be a nessacity for insurance, I forget)

If you ask most people, they ahrdly looka t the sky. They usually only look when ther eis large flashed or bangs. Most people if they see somehting out fo the corner of their eye automatically think it's a palne as well. So don't bother tkaing a proper look.

• Like 2

Haha so what are you alluding to?

Im guessing you have never seen a UFO with your own eyes or maybe you just havent filmed one in HD?

Or maybe all of the above?

Have you ever seen a meteor or been lucky enough to film one either?

Finally do you think its possible the Russian film is proof that meteors exist? or is it proof that UFOs dont?

Big difference between somehting making a huge noise, leaving a huge clear trail in the sky, crashing down to earth with a huge boom and a stealthy flying object...... lol

It's not even comprible.

It also happens in a country where car insurance is cheaper with a dash cam, so everyone has them. (Might actually be a nessacity for insurance, I forget)

If you ask most people, they ahrdly looka t the sky. They usually only look when ther eis large flashed or bangs. Most people if they see somehting out fo the corner of their eye automatically think it's a palne as well. So don't bother tkaing a proper look.

So where are all the cameras that are already on filming when 'real' UFO's appear?

Also sound doesn't travel at the speed of light. Manual cameras came out when people saw what was happening, not when they heard the sonic booms afterwards.

Im guessing you have never seen a UFO with your own eyes or maybe you just havent filmed one in HD?

Or maybe all of the above?

Have you ever seen a meteor or been lucky enough to film one either?

Finally do you think its possible the Russian film is proof that meteors exist? or is it proof that UFOs dont?

I've seen many things in the sky that many people would mistake for UFO's.

My dad is into astronomy so he encouraged me to see my fair share of meteors growing up.

Of course it's not proof UFO's don't exist, but it does spit in the face of the lack of UFO evidence.

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 1

it took this thread 25min before the first "it's actually a UFO!"-post was made.

but thanks for bringing that up, Timonthy. I pondered around that myself this morning.....

Edit: Accidental multi-post.

But I'm going to bed now to dream of the day we get some solid UFO evidence like this... If it comes.

I'll revisit this thread later in the morning!

Edited by Timonthy

So where are all the cameras that are already on filming when 'real' UFO's appear?

Also sound doesn't travel at the speed of light. Manual cameras came out when people saw what was happening, not when they heard the sonic booms afterwards.

I've seen a real UFO, I didn't even bother trying to film it with my mobile phone, people don't generally walk around the streets at 11pm to 4am with a HD camera.... I've sene UFO's during those times and only because I've stood for 3 to 4 hours purely looking at the sky... Except for the case with the triangle I seen at around 9 pm.

Show em your evidence to prove that they seen it first please? There wasn't 1 meteor and they all came at different times. So if they heard the first few, then obviously they would record after that. As for the dash cams, they ar eon all the time, which emans they heard/seen it then went back to the footage.

Also i pointed out they where also really bright as well.

Astronemers concentrate on 1 particular area on the sky, thye won't see UFO's that often due to this. A lot of them do see UFO's though, so that doens't make a difference.

• Like 2

Edit: Accidental multi-post.

But I'm going to bed now to dream of the day we get some solid UFO evidence like this... If it comes.

I'll revisit this thread later in the morning!

It is safe for me to assume you have not witnessed an event like was filmed in Russia in such high definition at such a multitude of angles, a world first perhaps?

True enough you have seen your share of meteors, and yes I believe meteors do exist .... :yes: though I can not confirm their reality, never actually

having had the good fortune to catch one in the act... :no: of meteoring.

Many people have taken time to film UFOs around the world like in Mexico and China where many cameras simultaneously captured incredible flying craft.

Unfortunately much of it is suppressed, ridiculed and debunked.. yet their presence is real and cant be denied forever.

• Like 1

I've seen a real UFO, I didn't even bother trying to film it with my mobile phone, people don't generally walk around the streets at 11pm to 4am with a HD camera.... I've sene UFO's during those times and only because I've stood for 3 to 4 hours purely looking at the sky... Except for the case with the triangle I seen at around 9 pm.

So you went out with the intention of looking up at the sky for 3 to 4 hours, was your intention to see a UFO if so why you know bring decent camera?

So you went out with the intention of looking up at the sky for 3 to 4 hours, was your intention to see a UFO if so why you know bring decent camera?

I did the same thing and didn't have a camera. Of course, I didn't expect to see anything either. The last thing I want to be doing while witnessing one of these things is screwing around with a Pentax rather than watching what I'm seeing. Again, even if you did record it, with the internet and Photoshop, it simply wouldn't matter.

• Like 4

I used to go to a park to look at the stars with my housemate, we used do it all the time. I love looking at the stars etc, i educate myself on them and planets, I even note down flight paths of satalites and know my planes etc pretty well. I've seen a few UFO's.

I use Flightradar for plane flight paths and Stellarium for satalites etc.The only planes not to come up on flightradar are some helicopters and military aircraft. I know what a jet looks and sounds like at night, we get them here at least once a week. (F15's)

We still go there now, but not just for stars, we go to see if we cna see anything. Everytime we are both off work and haven't gone for a night out, we go there. I don't have a decent camera and if I did, I doubt i'd bother filming it. As Sweetpumper said, everyone would call fake and say it's photoshop etc etc. I don't come on here to prove what i've seen, I don't feel I need to prove it to anyone. Once you see proper UFO's you just know yourself. The triangle though, I reckon is military, but not compeltely sure. That one was different to the others I have seen.

The problem wiht msot people is that they read other peoples accounts etc. They sit looking on the internet. Then start bashing those who ahve seen something. Instead they should go out at night at actually look, not for 10 mins but hours. Not once a month but a few times a month. Most people don't even look up during the day, nevermind at night.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 4

i would like to say its not my intention to insult or "bash" you at all coffey, Nor am i demanding you proove yourself, i made a simple suggestion as to taking an image and document what you see. If thats not your intention so be it. You saw what you saw and i believe you saw something. What you saw is debatable but you saw it and you have your opinion on it. I myself dont often have time too sit outside for hours on end in fact i wish i did i would love to experience seeing something other worldly or hell id settle for anything unexplained .

I feel your lucky to of witnessed an event. but again no harm meant.

I also agree on the grounds that CG and Photoshop tech is so good these days short of paying a expert to confirm authenticity most images or videos would be shot down as CG or Pictured Models.

• Like 1

Notice how when there's a real and significant event in the sky it is captured by many people from all different angles and in HD!?

An event that lasted seconds captured by hundreds of people... Phone cameras, dash mounted cameras, hand-held cameras, CCTV etc...

Refer to the Russian meteor topic: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=243012 for some awesome footage!!!!!!!!

Stands to reason if there were aliens buzzing around all the time, that thousands of HD videos should have emerged by now, enough to lend weight to the idea of UFO's really visiting our little world.

Alas what we see, claimed as UFO (E.T related) is so pathetic.

Can anyone offer reasons why there aren't thousands of HD videos of UFO's out there? From 2013 alone this should be the case.

Excellent point.

It's the same with the Bigfoot crowd. Literally millions of HD still and video cameras are going into the woods each and every year and all we get are blurs and blobs. I realize the footers answer to that point is "well it still takes time to pull out your camera" - well, as Russia just proved to us, it's virtually impossible to stay OFF of camera in this day and age.

Notice how when there's a real and significant event in the sky it is captured by many people from all different angles and in HD!?

An event that lasted seconds captured by hundreds of people... Phone cameras, dash mounted cameras, hand-held cameras, CCTV etc...

Refer to the Russian meteor topic: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=243012 for some awesome footage!!!!!!!!

Stands to reason if there were aliens buzzing around all the time, that thousands of HD videos should have emerged by now, enough to lend weight to the idea of UFO's really visiting our little world.

Can anyone offer reasons why there aren't thousands of HD videos of UFO's out there? From 2013 alone this should be the case.

Why are there so many dash-cam videos of the meteor?

The meteor that exploded over Russia and injured nearly 1,000 people this morning was astonishingly well documented by amateur videographers, and many of the videos seem to have been captured from the dashboards of cars, like these:

All of the available footage raises the question, why do so many Russians have dashboard cameras?

Answer: to prove who was at fault in car accidents.

Basically, Russia’s motorists are a different breed. Russia has one of the highest car-accident rates in the world, a fact that Dmitry Medvedev, the former president and current prime minister, once blamed on the “undisciplined, criminally careless behavior of our drivers,” as well as poor road conditions. Hit-and-run crashes are incredibly common, as apparently are crafty, car-related hustles. Drivers of already dented cars will back purposefully into other cars in an attempt to extort money from their owners. Pedestrians will throw themselves on car hoods at crosswalks and then lie on the asphalt, pretending to be injured.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/02/15/why-are-there-so-many-dash-cam-videos-of-the-meteor/

• Like 2

i would like to say its not my intention to insult or "bash" you at all coffey, Nor am i demanding you proove yourself, i made a simple suggestion as to taking an image and document what you see. If thats not your intention so be it. You saw what you saw and i believe you saw something. What you saw is debatable but you saw it and you have your opinion on it. I myself dont often have time too sit outside for hours on end in fact i wish i did i would love to experience seeing something other worldly or hell id settle for anything unexplained .

I feel your lucky to of witnessed an event. but again no harm meant.

I also agree on the grounds that CG and Photoshop tech is so good these days short of paying a expert to confirm authenticity most images or videos would be shot down as CG or Pictured Models.

My points about being "bashed" or having to prove myself where not aimed at you. :tu:

I meant the proving myself as a reason why I don't bother taking a camera in general. The bashed part was about how a lot of people on here and other sites etc, like to bash people about it.

That's the thing, most people don't see UFO's because thye don't have the time to go out at night and watch the sky that long. Then thye wonder whyt hey enver see them and others do.

You should make time! :P lol

Excellent point.

It's the same with the Bigfoot crowd. Literally millions of HD still and video cameras are going into the woods each and every year and all we get are blurs and blobs. I realize the footers answer to that point is "well it still takes time to pull out your camera" - well, as Russia just proved to us, it's virtually impossible to stay OFF of camera in this day and age.

Try filming at night with a hd camera then.... Huge difference. Also there isn't much normal video footage of the meteors. I've watched loads of the footage today and I've only seen 2 to 4 videos from mobile phones. (which where really bad quality) The rest are cctv and dash cams....

So please post a hd oir high qaulity video of the meteors (also note there was more than one so they had time to get a camera out to film the rest.. ) which wasn't a dash cam or cctv.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

Did someone mention UFO?

th_Yawning-Blue.gif

You should make time! :P lol

i will one month ill make alot of time, maybe i will see something myself who knows ^_^

• Like 1

Excuse me? Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't there. Poor logic imo.

Why aren't people warn about this before it entered the earth? We only heard about the other meteor that about to buzz the earth. So could it stand to reason that people might not be able to see UFO entering the earth atmosphere?

As mentioned by some before, comparing something that leave a trail of smoke to something intelligently controlled isn't the same. And when people does captured it on video, it's always cgi, right?