Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunting confirmed by pyschic and photo

BWoodard55

Orbs are always interesting, dust, snow, manipulation, insects etc etc are possibilities depending on location but also not every single photo with orbs in is a fake, ghosts manifest depending on the available energy and conditions of the location (which we are only in the infancy of understanding) and perhaps the spirits intent plays a part too. The more squiggly type of orb manifestations are usually more intriguing. Videos can also show irregular movement not seeming to be caused solely by wind or air displacement.

• Like 1

Orbs are always interesting, dust, snow, manipulation, insects etc etc are possibilities depending on location but also not every single photo with orbs in is a fake,

No, they are just a misidentification. It is very surprising to take a flash photo at night and discover the air was full of things you couldn't see.

If these orbs are some kind of "spirit" or "energy", why are they invisible without a flash?

• Like 4

No, they are just a misidentification. It is very surprising to take a flash photo at night and discover the air was full of things you couldn't see.

If these orbs are some kind of "spirit" or "energy", why are they invisible without a flash?

Your flash player is out of date. Please click below to download the latest version.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

(sorry... lol... I couldn't resist it)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

They're not completely invisible imo, just incredibly difficult to spot or notice in light or when you ain't truly looking for 'em, it's a rare enough event that you're bound to miss such faint things, same way dust isn't visible unless it makes you sneeze. I have no idea what the reason is orb phenomena and a lot of paranormal activity doesn't show up except in photographs and video, same way no one yet knows why ghosts are translucent and pearly, it all depends on your personal belief of course. I just don't believe in dropping all bizarre sights as faked or natural causes, I believe ghost manifestation is linked to natural causes though, stranger things and all that, hurricanes were seen as anger from deities, world as flat and all that funky jazz!

Edited by DancingCorpse

They're not completely invisible imo, just incredibly difficult to spot or notice in light or when you ain't truly looking for 'em,

In other words, they are easy to spot if you believe in them, and have already conditioned your brain to "find" them where you expect them to already be.

Orbs are as fake as Dolly Parton's ya-yas - which themselves are orb-like, ironically.

• Like 3

Where ya been skeptic debunking man ?

I am here, I just like to stand back and let others post, most the time the thoughts of skeptics or members here i agree and i don't feel the need to repeat what was said.

• Like 2

I am here, I just like to stand back and let others post, most the time the thoughts of skeptics or members here i agree and i don't feel the need to repeat what was said.

Yes,but no one does it step by step like you do ;)

• Like 1

In other words, they are easy to spot if you believe in them, and have already conditioned your brain to "find" them where you expect them to already be.

Orbs are as fake as Dolly Parton's ya-yas - which themselves are orb-like, ironically.

Also applies like this; All 'orb' experiences are as fake as plastic trees if you have closed your mind to the possibility of the paranormal!

If science ain't discovered them or classified them yet it doesn't mean they don't exist. many occurrences in nature were misunderstood and dismissed or explained in alternate ways to the actual. Many animals and organisms only discovered once we travelled further. Gravity was a riddle for many years etc. If you believe in spirits and that they are part of a natural mechanism then it is some form of energy that is the primal form of a manifestation that doesn't have the power to make the next step.

Phantom limbs have been experienced before or partial apparitions, not having the right conditions to draw energy off mayhap. If you think ghosts are a load of rubbish you obviously won't believe in that either, which is fine! They can largely be attributed to dust, bugs, flecks of light on the camera etc yes but also have been documented moving in interesting ways which are not easily debunked as dust movement via air displacement or insects. All rational explanations are very possible of course but I personally don't believe 100% is merely swept aside like a finished dinner! The same way that indicating every single creak in an old house must be the presence of a ghoul.

The most riveting kind of orb appearance are not really particles, more akin to glowing and silvery flickers. Everyone is entitled to their own interpretations, peace!

Edited by DancingCorpse
  • Like 1

:tu:

Yes,... Orbs are photographic artifacts – specifically bits of airborne dust, water droplets, snow, insects etc, caught in the flash of a camera. They appear out of focus because they are so close to the lens of the camera in an area called "The orb zone" which is between the camera lens and the point of focus.

http://pyrrho.s5.com/orbs.html

Most people know this,... in fact, most ghost hunter websites dont even archive orb photos any more. Also,... Claiming to see "something" in the orb is nothing new. All you need is a dose of the old Pareidolia and you can see the virgin Mary in the burned tortilla, the face on Mars or Lenin in your shower curtain.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Pareidolia

Obama toast, anyone?

obamatoast.jpg

From space with love.

carina_hst.jpg

Seriously - Orbs belong on the paranormal trash dump with Rods and James Van Praagh

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

I couldn't see anything in the first picture. The second picture is an "orb" picture. I believe "orbs" are the holy spirit.

So you believe dust and snow is the holy spirit. How you love your religion! Edited by csspwns

I think the title should be changed from, Haunting confirmed by pyschic and photo. To Snow confirmed by pyschic and photo.

Wonder how much the phychic charged to come out and confirm it was snowing?

• Like 2

You people who join just to post nonsense make we legitimate nutter believers ,look bad .

:(

That being said,spring you say .Well,it looks like there's snow on the ground ,and in spring time ,cherry blossoms bloom,and petals fall.

During the day,it looks like pink snow,but at night,it looks just like this :

stock-footage-falling-cherry-blossom-petals-background-is-black-you-can-make-it-transparent-by-setting-the_zps8a7b39a3.jpg

http://footage.shutterstock.com/clip-2005313-stock-footage-falling-cherry-blossom-petals-background-is-black-you-can-make-it-transparent-by-setting-the.html

Gorgeous photos!

• Like 1

The truth of the matter is where the skeptic can't prove us wrong, they sure can blow a lot of hot air. :yes:

I can bear witness, give testimony and my personal experienced opinion and not have to produce any evidence at all on this forum. Can you prove to me that the picture does not contain a genuine orb in it and that the orb is not The Holy Spirit? Nn one has ever been able to prove what orbs really are. There are some of us in the world that believe they are the Holy Spirit. Through my experience, I know that the orb is the Holy Spirit but I do not have to prove this to anyone. If you are so into proof, why don't you try to prove to me that it's not. Second thought, don't bother, you will never be able to do this. You can't prove any of your claims for that matter, so why do you insist on others proving theirs?

You really need to stop posting garbage... "Nn one has ever been able to prove what orbs really are." "I know that the orb is the Holy Spirit but I do not have to prove this to anyone." contradiction much?

The truth of the matter is where the skeptic can't prove us wrong, they sure can blow a lot of hot air. :yes:

The skeptics have provided evidence, you have not

• Like 2

facepalm.jpg?w=500

It has been PROVEN how dust in digital photos are made. There is no real debate since it has been researched and can be replicated by many owners.

So translation: It is USER error, it's a very public knowledge about dust/snow/water and light reflection causing ORBS.

My advice take up photography.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 5

How about proving yourself right instead of continually asking others to prove you wrong?

The truth of the matter is that others have brought facts to this thread and you have simply offered an opinion with exactly nothing but mere empty claims to back it up.

• Like 5

So heres the story. my firend is a musician and occasionally she would hear her piano playing as well as a musical box that she had stored deep in her closet. now the weird part is the music box was from her uncle who has recently passed on. so she was curious aobut these "hauntings" so they had a pyschic come over and she what she could discover. the pyschic told her that her uncle is actually with her and was the one playing the music box. however she also said that there was an native american burial ground near by and they enjoyed music of course, so whenever she sang or played the piano they would become more active and close with my friend. so the pyschic told her to take a picture of her backyard at night then sing for a couple minutes and then take a follow up photo. these are her photos taken on a digital camera... apparently she has a lot of fans. hahaha

post-137280-0-26121900-1360967002_thumb.post-137280-0-94519600-1360967002_thumb.

How often did your friend hear the piano play? How long was the music box stored in the closet before it started going off by itself? Perhaps your friend can take some more before and after photos to further her experiment. It would be interesting to see if anything else shows up besides 'orbs'.

There is the face of a spirit in the "orb". I've taken thousands of such pictures myself and know what I see. It's the holy spirit ("orb") that brings evil spirits into ones life as temporal punishment for sin - usually drugs. It's a call to grace, to be an adopted child of God. A call to repentance.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsufferings, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

This may explain your hauntings.

Seriously...

jiFfM.jpg

Edited by Zilch5
  • Like 4

Folks, I've just deleted several posts from this thread, and there are several others I've left that tread the fine line of what is acceptable. Feel free to debate a person's position and/or beliefs, but do not use this site to attack them personally or insult them for believing what they do. All that will do is earn the wrath of the moderators. Please keep this discussion civil from here on, thanks.

~ Paranoid Android

• Like 4

There is the face of a spirit in the "orb". I've taken thousands of such pictures myself and know what I see. It's the holy spirit ("orb") that brings evil spirits into ones life as temporal punishment for sin - usually drugs. It's a call to grace, to be an adopted child of God. A call to repentance.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsufferings, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

This may explain your hauntings.

I don't get it... so, all those little snow / dust like orbs are the holy spirit? What exactly is the 'holy spirit' and why does it look like dust / snow? :hmm::huh:

• Like 4

I don't get it... so, all those little snow / dust like orbs are the holy spirit? What exactly is the 'holy spirit' and why does it look like dust / snow? :hmm::huh:

God has a thing with balls
  • Like 3

There snow business like Holy business!

• Like 1

Sheez, what are you all complaining? It very clearly said "confirmed by psychic and photo", not "confirmed by a highly-prestiged research association". Take it as it is for once?