Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral projection for the lazy man?

cultanorak

I've been interested in astral projection for quite a while but have never managed to achieve it. Sometimes I even question whether it is real or not because it seems so annoyingly impossible to achieve it.

So what I'd like to know from you astral projection experts is whether or not there is a easy way that a lazy person like me could achieve astral projection. Ideally I would like a method which takes little or no effort and is achieved without having to do any of the tedious slow breathing (my heartbeat always speeds up instead of slowing down when I try to control my breathing) or meditation and not only am I incapable of meditating properly it would also take far to much effort anyway.

Also I know lucid dreaming is supposed to be another method used to astrally project but again its something I've never managed to do as I can never remember I'm dreaming when I'm asleep. Also don't ask me to imagine anything like climbing up a rope because my visualisation abilities are awlful. Also don't suggest sleep paralysis because for a start I haven't had it for years and when I did get it my first instinct was always to try to break out of it as quickly as possible because it isn't very comfortable.

So what I basically want is an easy and comfortable method of astrally projecting which requires a minimum of effort (or preferrably none) and can be done whenever I feel like it.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by yearofthehater

hmmmmmmmmmm... (bad vibes) But as I havn't consiously done it yet myself I can't really comment much, except to say that you reap what you sew.. So If you have a lazy approah you've not going to go far. Your heatbeat increasing when you try to control your breathing suggests fear.. Going though that process of self introspection is important imo, I'd just plug away with breathing/meditation for a while until you get past that phase if I were you.

hmmmmmmmmmm... (bad vibes) But as I havn't consiously done it yet myself I can't really comment much, except to say that you reap what you sew.. So If you have a lazy approah you've not going to go far. Your heatbeat increasing when you try to control your breathing suggests fear.. Going though that process of self introspection is important imo, I'd just plug away with breathing/meditation for a while until you get past that phase if I were you.

I don't know what bad vibes your picking up? Oh that old saying 'you reap what you sew' I think it'd be more true to say you reap what others sew for you. Nothing wrong with wanting an easy and undemanding solution to astral projection and all the accepted methods seem to be irratatingly laborious which makes me wonder if this is deliberately so to cover up the fact astral projection doesn't actually exist. Surely if it did exist and we where all capable of it there would be a simple way to do it which involved no thought or effort whatsoever?

Also I specifically said I want a method that does not require controlled breathing or meditation.

Untill you change your approach to it, it will be a hard concept to "force".

I tend to travel a fair bit I noticed more than ever because of how I land in bed when my daughter or fionce wake me acidently. The closest I could explain about astro is think of somewhere in the universe (preferbly stick to earth for a while it's spooky going towards the sky from my experiences) so you know think of somewhere you would like to go, monuments are easier. I notice the difference between lucid and astro because lucid is real like we see every day sight and for me astro seems translucent kind of like the sun is a black light it seems off at first but I think it's the appreciation of it that fufills the experience. My most notable places are egypt, never been in person but seemed to be flying somewhere close to the sphynx a fair few times. I have never really felt a sense to "achieve" anything whilst doing it, it is what it is... travel. I feel it's not our plain to try meddle with should enjoy the gift and stick to the basics unless you have iuno uuh have a pure spiritual experience in it :S have read about someone trying to take items from a lucid dream to astro so he could "kill things" a bit far fetched by that point.

But enjoy if I helped in any way to what your trying to achieve.

I don't meditate more rely on kharmic, good mind set, good mood, forget the issues that are beyond your controll. But if you've had a crap day or your just not in the best mood and can't truly shake it you're probally better just having a beer or two sleeping normally if that makes sense.

Best of luck.

So what I basically want is an easy and comfortable method of astrally projecting which requires a minimum of effort (or preferrably none) and can be done whenever I feel like it.

The only way I know it comes that way is if you naturally have the ability from when you're young. If you manage a method that works for every lazy man with out the right attitude of mind or persistance to learn what works, you can make a millions selling books :)

Seriously, first step is a level of consciousness when your subconscious is balanced and at a peace with each other. That's why some suggest lucid dreaming as a short accidently leading to it.

I've been interested in astral projection for quite a while but have never managed to achieve it. Sometimes I even question whether it is real or not because it seems so annoyingly impossible to achieve it.

So what I'd like to know from you astral projection experts is whether or not there is a easy way that a lazy person like me could achieve astral projection. Ideally I would like a method which takes little or no effort and is achieved without having to do any of the tedious slow breathing (my heartbeat always speeds up instead of slowing down when I try to control my breathing) or meditation and not only am I incapable of meditating properly it would also take far to much effort anyway.

Also I know lucid dreaming is supposed to be another method used to astrally project but again its something I've never managed to do as I can never remember I'm dreaming when I'm asleep. Also don't ask me to imagine anything like climbing up a rope because my visualisation abilities are awlful. Also don't suggest sleep paralysis because for a start I haven't had it for years and when I did get it my first instinct was always to try to break out of it as quickly as possible because it isn't very comfortable.

Thanks in advance.

Well... I'll say to you now that it's more real than you ever imagined... But I understand your skepticism... I would have been so utterly more skeptical had I not become what I am.

The ultimate lazymans OBE requires something that im not allowed to discuss on um. Which i really only reserve for the needy. Which is fine for me. I don't think tourists deserve the experience just as I don't think a lazy man deserves a good woman. ( my tutorial is about as easy as it's going to get)

Edited by Seeker79

Oops I take that back... I can discuss a traditional vision quest. That will get you there, but it requires so much more discipline than a lazy man could muster.

Oops I take that back... I can discuss a traditional vision quest. That will get you there, but it requires so much more discipline than a lazy man could muster.

Vision quest sounds interesting. When I say lazy I mean more lack of motivation and tenedency to give up easily rather than outright slothfulness.

Vision quest sounds interesting. When I say lazy I mean more lack of motivation and tenedency to give up easily rather than outright slothfulness.

A traditional vision quest does not use ethnogens. It involves fasting in the wilderness for no less than three days. You will get extremely board at first, you will hit walls, you will experience great fear, great joy, and at some point you may enter the spirit world and met a guiding spirit. It will depend if you can discipline yourself enough to overcome certain kinds of temptations. It's actually almost the hardest way to achieve a spirit journey.

• Like 1

Listen to Binary Beats. They get your Mind ready. By putting it into a different state.