Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Change After Parnormal Experience?

Wolfman 1993

So I was hanging out with a friend at his old farm house using an emf detector and an evp listener. we both got feedback on the evp listener, and the emf detector was constantly going off in each room we checked. something interesting was that we recieved alot of feedback in the basement on one of the outside walls, which has nothing on the other side but dirt. I wanted to test the evp listener in the basement, but my friend wouldnt stay down with me so I asked him to shut off the lights on the way out. I stood in the dark asking my questions while listening on the evp listener and watching the emf detector. I didnt get feedback in the basement on the evp listener, but while I was asking questions, I saw the needle on the emf detector rise from a level 1 to level 5 in only 3 seconds. I didnt feel any change after it picked up at it's highest point, but after leaving that night, I felt more aware of my surroundings. It's hard to describe what exactly felt different, but everything around me looked different some how. Just more clear. Could have this came from what approached me in the basement? Any ideas?

• Like 1

Did you feel the presence in the basement with you?

I did definately feel like there was something there with me. very close to me

i think it was you widening your perception, u let go of preconceptions and opened your mind that their could be some thing more.

i dont think destination really matters. when some one originally experiences something they were probably temporarily opening there perception. instead of thinking that the change happened with in themselves they convince others the destination is important.

the person who is convinced walks into the room expecting to experience and in doing so opens their perception to experience.

perception was widened in the basement and stayed widened when you left

• Like 1

i think it was you widening your perception, u let go of preconceptions and opened your mind that their could be some thing more.

i dont think destination really matters. when some one originally experiences something they were probably temporarily opening there perception. instead of thinking that the change happened with in themselves they convince others the destination is important.

the person who is convinced walks into the room expecting to experience and in doing so opens their perception to experience.

That's good thinking, and I like the theory, but I've seen this stuff before. I saw alot of it while growing up

• Like 1

The world we perceive around us is based on what our senses perceive is their stuff going on outside our senses which we can't perceive. I think there defintely is.

• Like 1

true, but my doors for perception would have been open since the experiences I've had since I was a kid. I knew this stuff was out there and I've been confronted with alot of it before

true, but my doors for perception would have been open since the experiences I've had since I was a kid. I knew this stuff was out there and I've been confronted with alot of it before

perception can be lost also as well, you dont keep a sixpack if you dnt work on it. if people tell you stuff isnt real, u feel foolish for believing and so have less perception

perception can be lost also as well, you dont keep a sixpack if you dnt work on it. if people tell you stuff isnt real, u feel foolish for believing and so have less perception

but I still believed, thats why I bought the emf detector and the evp listener. I knew they were there so I wanted to take my knowledge to the next level lol