Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

holographic sky

CT1993

Hello i have recently seen a few video's saying the sky is holographic mainly the moon and the sun in some cases. Now i must say at first that i don't fully believe this "theory" yet or if i even will but it's still worth looking into.

Even as im typing this i can see the moon outside my window it is at about a half cresent, and it appears to have clouds go behind it but as we should no clouds are not very dense and the moons brightness can shine through them but i can see fairly dense clouds even appear to be behind the moon as i type this right now!

So i shall post a few video's that have shown the same thing i am seeing (Basically)

Now the first video im posting is a video where some people i think a man and his son (not sure cause it's been awhile since i watched them and do not feel like loading them seeing as how i moved and have to deal with slow internet ie Dialup) anyways they send a camera into the sky with a weather baloon and report seeing two suns, at first i couldn't even tell if the camera wasn't just turning a full 360 degrees and showing the same sun but when you look at the sun in corralation with the ground it does appear to be 2 diffrent suns anyways i'll let you guys study the video more and give your insights to this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhBOE3sA0BM

Here is another video showing what appears to be the moon with clouds behind it which should be impossible seeing as how the moon is supposibly in space. Thoughts?...

It's finally good to see some people are leaving their basements, but how does lens flares and light penetrating clouds imply the sky is a hologram?

• Like 3

Well i was kind of hoping someone would help with the research there are many many more of these video's on youtube ect but seeing as how i have to deal with dial up now it would take me day's weeks even to go threw them and furthermore.

Optical illusion.

Good grief. I'm almost at a loss for words.

The first video is showing lens flare. In the second, the moon is very bright and is shining through the clouds. That's it. It really is that simple.

This thread is laugh out loud funny.

• Like 1

I cannot remember the author's name, but the book is The Holographic Universe, and it's very very good.

• Like 1

This is a bit wacky.

What could be the possible purpose of a holographic sky? Who would project it and what would they get out of it? What would be there instead of the sky?

And furthermore, if someone DID have the incredible technological means to achieve this holographic sky, how likely is it that they would accidentally project two suns or stuff up simple cloud/moon layering?

Better question:

Where would they possibly be projecting from? I can't imagine any place on Earth. Where are the projection lights? Movie theaters use projectors, and you can always see a stream of light. I've never seen a projection stream coming out of the planet.

The Cmara is simply spinning faster than it appears because there is nothing to judge it against in the first one. The second one.... Well all I have to say is that there was a large cloud demon that went behind the moon at 1:37. And I hope this guy dosnt represent the rest of Native Americans ( yes he has the right accent)

I cannot remember the author's name, but the book is The Holographic Universe, and it's very very good.

That would be Michael Talbot then. He was originally a science fiction author. He also was a gay activist, when things were not so easy for gay and lesbian couples and less accepted. Now I have to stress one thing, although Talbot's book explores the metaphysical, this is in relation to quantum mechanics and thus metaphorically calls the universe a hologram.

He does not say that the universe is literally a hologram, although I can see how the error is made.

Edit : I did find this excerpt of his work, I hope this will make things a tad clearer.

Edited by TheSearcher

The guy filming that second video is a complete moron. Who wastes 18 minutes of their life filming that?