Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Future of my Love Life

Miss Shadows

Though I'd like to believe the future of my love life lay in my hands to some great extent, I would also more than appreciate honest thoughts and genuine feelings on where I'll be romantically in the future. Will my geography be affected by it in 2,3,4,5 years? Will I be with someone when I'm 20? I'm not looking for anything miraculous here, shots in the dark and gut-guesses are just fine by me. I'd love to hear some input from just about anyone and everyone. Honesty and light, please, and if you want feedback on any reading here but in form of PM, mention so and I can accomodate. Thank you kindly, regards.

The first thing that came to my mind is you will find someone who is very close to you. You still look pretty young in the image, so I don't think it's far in the future. And I can't tell if the relationship is everlasting. But this person is very similar to you, very similar taste in movies, music and hobbies. You even sort of look like you could be related. You are not afraid to open up to them, and are very close.

in your future i see you in love with a person very far from you

and he looks quite different from you .. in look and personality

but that what makes you two perfect match as you complete each other perfectly

there will be troubles and hard times ahead between you two

but it appears you two are willing to defy them and look forward

the guy is bit tall europe-like looks .. kinda of blonde from what i seen in your future

perhaps even a blue eyed ?

that's all i can see really for now if i could come out with anything new i'll let you know

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The first thing that came to my mind is you will find someone who is very close to you. You still look pretty young in the image, so I don't think it's far in the future. And I can't tell if the relationship is everlasting. But this person is very similar to you, very similar taste in movies, music and hobbies. You even sort of look like you could be related. You are not afraid to open up to them, and are very close.

Interesting perceptions Holly J (what a pretty name). Thank you kindly for your time and energies.

For what it's worth, the relationship I'm currently in is with someone I'm closer to emotionally than geographically right now. I can't say we look all that much alike, he's tall, with a lighter hair color and blue eyes, and I would almost place him as Eastern European if I didn't know better. By blood I'm primarily Native American, Scottish Celt, and Nordic Roma, so I'm shorter, my face has a harder set, and my hair is a dark auburn. We do have some similar hobbies in a sense, and I listen to a lot of the music he does, no idea about movies though. He is someone I can open up to and feel very safe around.

Good job ;)

in your future i see you in love with a person very far from you

and he looks quite different from you .. in look and personality

but that what makes you two perfect match as you complete each other perfectly

there will be troubles and hard times ahead between you two

but it appears you two are willing to defy them and look forward

the guy is bit tall europe-like looks .. kinda of blonde from what i seen in your future

perhaps even a blue eyed ?

that's all i can see really for now if i could come out with anything new i'll let you know

Pfft :P What do you know?

Edited by HeartsAreForBreaking
  • Like 1

Two very different readings, hopefully one will come true for you xD. Don't mean to hijack your thread sorry. I just found that amusing.

Let me take a logical approach.

A. You're young.

B. Your picture suggests you're a decent looking young woman.

C. You seem to be genuine and have a good personality (going only by your posts on this thread).

A + B + C = A very attractive package for a lot of guys your age (also older but your limits are up to you to decide :tsu: ).

Now all you have to do is look in the right places until you find what you want. Just have fun and don't take it too seriously.

-> And don't be in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship. Eg. Don't settle for some a$$hole just so you have someone. You're better off being alone and waiting until a good guy comes along.

• Like 1

Let me take a logical approach.

A. You're young.

B. Your picture suggests you're a decent looking young woman.

C. You seem to be genuine and have a good personality (going only by your posts on this thread).

A + B + C = A very attractive package for a lot of guys your age (also older but your limits are up to you to decide :tsu: ).

Now all you have to do is look in the right places until you find what you want. Just have fun and don't take it too seriously.

-> And don't be in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship. Eg. Don't settle for some a$$hole just so you have someone. You're better off being alone and waiting until a good guy comes along.

Without a doubt the best advice I have ever seen given.