Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need a reading.

xXSolemnDemonXx

My name is Rachel. I live in Michigan. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, and singing. I would like to learn more about my future and abilities. I can read people well, just not myself. I don't get along with people, easily. Spirits and demons are drawn to me. I was born in September. I feel like I have a gift. Sometimes, words come to me that translate from Latin and make sense. I have a strong energy. People say they feel an evil presence around me. I would like to know everything that you pick up, whether you message me or reply.

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xXSolemnDemonXx

• holly3j

• Knight Of Shadows

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can sense is an empty space inside .. something missing you might say ?

we have a saying here that says : he who fear the hyena it will appear to him

maybe you're haunted by your own fear ?

Have you had a parent or grandparent, close to you, that you have a hard time with? They have said hurtful things to you, brought your self esteem down a little bit?

If you feel that there is an evil presence inside of you, the best you can do is counter with light. Write beautiful loving songs, draw positive things, do good things for other people. No one can be a part of you like that without you allowing it. Take up for yourself. You are worth it.

Have you had a parent or grandparent, close to you, that you have a hard time with? They have said hurtful things to you, brought your self esteem down a little bit?

If you feel that there is an evil presence inside of you, the best you can do is counter with light. Write beautiful loving songs, draw positive things, do good things for other people. No one can be a part of you like that without you allowing it. Take up for yourself. You are worth it.

Yes. I've been arguing with my mom. Have you sensed anything else?

I just knew you were not getting along with a parental figure. I don't know if you have an evil presence as that is not my area of expertise so hopefully someone else on here might know more than me about that. But on the inside you are fragile, and I felt like whichever parental figure you were arguing with has said some hurtful things. Which is actually not the way to handle you at all. You need to be uplifted, not torn down. You tear yourself down enough as it is, without anyone adding more.

Let me see if I can pick up more,

Who has told you that they feel an evil presence around you? Do you feel it? What things have you experienced? I have experienced negative entities in my home as a child pretty much the whole time I was growing up.

As far as your future, you can pretty much do whatever you set your mind to. Nothing is going to come easy for you though, you will have to fight for everything. I have a hard time telling people their "future" as every moment of the day you have an infinite amount of possibilities in your life. We just tend to recreate the same reality everyday. So I think sometimes reading the future can have bad odds. One change, and it can throw you on a different life path (at least this is my opinion) so I pick up more on feelings/energy etc and give advice.

I just knew you were not getting along with a parental figure. I don't know if you have an evil presence as that is not my area of expertise so hopefully someone else on here might know more than me about that. But on the inside you are fragile, and I felt like whichever parental figure you were arguing with has said some hurtful things. Which is actually not the way to handle you at all. You need to be uplifted, not torn down. You tear yourself down enough as it is, without anyone adding more.

Let me see if I can pick up more,

Who has told you that they feel an evil presence around you? Do you feel it? What things have you experienced? I have experienced negative entities in my home as a child pretty much the whole time I was growing up.

As far as your future, you can pretty much do whatever you set your mind to. Nothing is going to come easy for you though, you will have to fight for everything. I have a hard time telling people their "future" as every moment of the day you have an infinite amount of possibilities in your life. We just tend to recreate the same reality everyday. So I think sometimes reading the future can have bad odds. One change, and it can throw you on a different life path (at least this is my opinion) so I pick up more on feelings/energy etc and give advice.

I also like a boy. I want to date him but we didn't work out in the past. Do you sense anything about him?

I feel like he is a little rough around the edges but actually can have a heart of gold if people could give him a chance. You could absolutely date again, but if you have to ask yourself two things 1. Why do you want back with him? 2. what will you do different? Doing things differently this time, could yield some better results, but in the end, he is not the love of your life, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. You will eventually meet someone you like better.