Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The shark whisperer:

Commander CMG

A great white shark in the waters of Hawaii was no match for a quiet, petite blonde diver who dared approach the deadly predator.

Stunning footage shows the moment Ocean Ramsey, a shark conservationist based out of Honolulu, swam up to the enormous aquatic animal to caress the creature and even grab hold of its fin to take a ride through the water.

An advocate for shark preservation, she released the footage on Valentine's Day as her expression of love for the creatures she fears are misunderstood and at risk of extinction.

Read More

• Like 3

That is amazing, she is so lucky.

I can't wait to watch this when I get the chance; sounds truly phenomenal.

Wow. It seems like this is a skill that takes hours upon hours of being in the water and understanding the sharks to know when the right time to do this is. Kids, dont try this at home!

Love the hitch-hiking part around 1min into the clip. Looked so casual, like:Yeah babe, just tag along :D

I would never have guessed that such a small petite attractive woman would have balls like an Elephant, but there ya go!

Good to see ya around xsas. Been too long mate.