Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cleric urges followers to claim benefits

Commander CMG

A controversial Muslim cleric who lives off benefits is urging his followers to also sponge off UK taxpayers by claiming their 'Jihadseeker's allowance'.

Anjem Choudary, who in the past has planned to disrupt the minute's silence on Remembrance Sunday, also openly mocked hard-working Britons, calling them 'slaves'.

The father-of-four takes home more than £25,000 a year in benefits and lives in a £320,000 house in Leytonstone, East London.

Read More

he should so be made an example of, literally " dont bite the hand that feeds you".

im glad that other islamics do not see his live style as being compatible with the teachings of the Qur'an

Edited by Armchair Educated
  • Like 1

also openly mocked hard-working Britons, calling them 'slaves'

I don't agree witht he rest fo what he said, but that part is true. lol We work to pay the goverment, the rich, the royal family and the private bank who owns our country. If we do not work we are beaten into the gorund by society and the goverment until we can't take it. How is that not slavery? lol

• Like 1

I think Allah's going to be p***ed with this bloke - almsgiving is a sacred act in Islam IIRC and he's abusing that.

• Like 1

Perhaps he's worried that there won't be any benefits left for his mob once the busloads of Eastern European scroungers get here!

he should so be made an example of, literally " dont bite the hand that feeds you".

im glad that other islamics do not see his live style as being compatible with the teachings of the Qur'an

I'm afraid that most 'rank and file' Muslims will do as their Imams tell them when push comes to jihad!

A controversial Muslim cleric who lives off benefits is urging his followers to also sponge off UK taxpayers by claiming their 'Jihadseeker's allowance'.

Anjem Choudary, who in the past has planned to disrupt the minute's silence on Remembrance Sunday, also openly mocked hard-working Britons, calling them 'slaves'.

The father-of-four takes home more than £25,000 a year in benefits and lives in a £320,000 house in Leytonstone, East London.

Read More

This entirely in line with islamic teaching. He is simply regarding his welfare payments as "jiza", which the infidel have to pay to the muslims under islamic law.

To his credit, he is one of the few muslim clerics who actually speak clearly and say the truth, even to the infidel media, instead of practising islamic "taqiyya" (deception) and lying to the infidels.

You are wrong. They see his lifestyle entirely compatible with the teachings of the Koran.

Inform yourself.

i'd like to know just exactly what benefits he's claiming, as jobseekers allowance currently stands at £3600pa. even with a council tax allowance of £4000pa, that would mean he's receiving £18,000pa in housing benefit!

a £325,000 house in london won't get you anything more than a two-up two-down terrace, and certainly nothing worth nearly twenty grand a year in rent!

looks like his 'jihadseekers' is worth an extra £10,000 somewhere down the line.....

*feverishly starts growing long beard*

sign me up, i'm in!!

:-)

I don't think he should be on benefits anyway. Isn't he a cleric? Isn't that a job?

I think he's a despicable human being who quite frankly should be locked up.

Why are these people allowed to get away with this?