Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi, and some weird experiences!

Evilgummybear

Hello everyone! I had some very strange things happening to me. I had a fortune cookie (a major one) that came true! It said that we will be moving into the perfect house in the following year. It did! It was brand new too in a new place. Next, I had a feeling that struck me out of nowhere that "said" that the alarm to wake me up in 5:40 will not work. The alarm always worked before without a doubt, but I had the feeling that said it won't. The next day, I wake up at 5:38 and after 20 minutes, it still didn't work. I was surprised. This isn't the only time I felt the future. Items that are mine sometimes simply "disappear". I was in my desk. I was looking for a paper. I found it. I was in the classroom the whole time. Then, I looked for it again, it disappeared. Is it possible that something is happening to me?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Evilgummybear

• pallidin

• Just Dave

• freetoroam

Popular Days

Hello ! Welcome to UM!

I would have to say coincidences for now... You should wait some time and see later on if there is anything paranormal going on with you. Make notes with dates and time so you'll have recording of what you might thought could be premonitions.

Cheers

hello and welcome to UM.

Here is a little hello present, it still works , just needs a bit of TLC.

broken-clock.jpg

• Like 1

I would say something like this is an experience of the more 'subtle levels' / pre cog. The alarm clock part i mean. You got your confirmation when the alarm didn't go off. I'm not sure how much simpler than that it can get, Lol. Accepting what you are experiencing is the next step.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy