Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did anyone explain the huge triangle sunspot?

cultanorak

Now I never fully bought into the 2012 maya calender phenomena although the huge triangle sunspot photogtaphed on the surface of the sun did make me stop and wonder is something actually going on? I don't think anyone has satisfactorily explained this sunspot unless it's just a quirk of nature and a happy coincidence that its the same shape as the oft reported black triangle ufo's.

I'm no authority on sunspots but is that a normal size for one it does seem rather large and a lot of the strands of the maya calender 2012 theories did seem to connect some kind of cataclysm with the Sun and some kind of geomagnetic reversal because of a massive solar flare. Thats all assuming that those photographs where real of course?

http://www.ufosighti...n-sun-nasa.html

Will some expert on sunspots out there reassure me that its quite normal for massive black triangle shaped coronal holes to form on the surface of the sun or that those photos are fakes?

Edited by yearofthehater

Look at the other photos... squirrel? really?

Didn't notice that haha and I didn't vouch for the credibillty of the site but did those photographs of the sunspot originate on this specific site?

As for the squirrel admitedly unlikely but not impossible surely....

Didn't notice that haha and I didn't vouch for the credibillty of the site but did those photographs of the sunspot originate on this specific site?

As for the squirrel admitedly unlikely but not impossible surely....

Photos are real one from SOHO and NOAA and NASA etc

You see a lot of really great shots on them and the stories.

NASA says "squirrel" is a rock

SOHO said massive sun storm sending off plasma way larger than earth. If we get one coming in a future solar storm active period headed in our direction, its much worse then the idea of a ET triangle !

Now I never fully bought into the 2012 maya calender phenomena although the huge triangle sunspot photogtaphed on the surface of the sun did make me stop and wonder is something actually going on? I don't think anyone has satisfactorily explained this sunspot unless it's just a quirk of nature and a happy coincidence that its the same shape as the oft reported black triangle ufo's.

I'm no authority on sunspots but is that a normal size for one it does seem rather large and a lot of the strands of the maya calender 2012 theories did seem to connect some kind of cataclysm with the Sun and some kind of geomagnetic reversal because of a massive solar flare. Thats all assuming that those photographs where real of course?

http://www.ufosighti...n-sun-nasa.html

Will some expert on sunspots out there reassure me that its quite normal for massive black triangle shaped coronal holes to form on the surface of the sun or that those photos are fakes?

First off that's not a sunspot. If it were we would all be dead right now. It's a coronal hole.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronal_hole

We are in solar maximum right now the suns poles are shifting, there are all kinds of magnetic crazyness going on on the sun and it happens about every 11 years.

Nothing to worry about, yet. You might see a stiffer solar wind with something like that. Now... If you see an actual sunspot that big, say your prayers.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspot

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2

I like the last photo the oval structures look like stranded boats. :yes:

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease read the first sentence of the last post on that link by the imaginitively named 'anonymous', it's absolutely hilarious!!

he makes some of the people on UM sound positively sane!

(well, not me obviously.)

wibble.....

• Like 1