Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death Crawler Sightings

cryptidexpert100

Ok, so for a novel I am writing involving many many MANY cryptids, I need to finding actual sightings of the creatures, I am most struggling with finding sightings of Death Crawler. Now I now it has been proven there are giant centipedes in south american rainforest, but it is claimed some that are even bigger than those are around, most likely prehistoric centipedes as most people have been claiming. Can anyone help me try to find some of the actual sightings for them. it would help alot thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rafterman

• cryptidexpert100

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you provide the scientific basis for a prehistoric centipede surviving to modern times?

Thanks.

Tropical jungles have a higher density of oxygen than the rest of the planet, and it's possible for larger bugs to have survived or returned to prominence in those locations.

Of course that's all off topic, because the OP was just hoping for links to reported encounters, whether or not there was proof behind it.