Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Favorite Sport And Why

MainerMikeBrown

For me, baseball is a game that's too slow. Basketball has too much offense. And their's too many fights in hockey. Also, watching two guys fight each other while on skates isn't natural.

Hence, my favorite sport is football. Their's a good balance of offense and defense.

What do you think?

I like (American) Football - but prefer College rules over Pro... I know some people from other countries say that our game is "boring" or "slow" but I really think they just haven't realized all the strategy that goes into each and every play... It's very much a thinking persons game - believe it or not...

I also like Irish Hurling - though it is impossible to find on TV over here...

I like baseball - but to play not watch - same with softball... basketball is a sport I can live without though I like getting on the court and shooting baskets...

Soccer (futbol) is another one of those sports to me that is much more fun to play than to watch (just my opinion), though I do respect Soccer players for their stamina in running constantly for the entire match...

Cricket is totally incomprehensible to me...

I like college football,the pros are nothing but over paid babies who get paid a king's ransom to play a game.

Though boxing and mma are my favorite sports,i have participated in them most of my life.Your team is your trainers and the people who train with you,but once you get in that cage or ring its one on one survival of the fittest.No one to blame if you lose but yourself.

Football both college and pro

Boxing and MMA too. Bellator is quickly becoming a personal favorite of mine in MMA as the fight cards are quite stacked, great talent, and the events are always televised free. UFC is too expensive these days on my budget. RIP Strikeforce I am going to sorely miss you! :cry:

• Like 1

Football both college and pro

Boxing and MMA too. Bellator is quickly becoming a personal favorite of mine in MMA as the fight cards are quite stacked, great talent, and the events are always televised free. UFC is too expensive these days on my budget. RIP Strikeforce I am going to sorely miss you! :cry:

The UFC is catching up free cards on fox and fx,i used to order every ufc though now days everytime a card looks to good to be true 2 or 3 fighters get injured.Now i only order them when certain fighters are on the card and only order them the day of the fight just in case of injuries haha.Bellator has picked up recently,have actually enjoyed watching their events.

• 2 weeks later...

I get lost sometimes on the net (excuse my ignorance) football is 2 very different games outside of the US haha.I understand the rules for both,my sons mother played what we in the states call soccer.I used to go to her games all the time.Womens soccer is a fun sport to watch :yes: HaHa

• Like 1