Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Abduction. Two Sisters In Indiana

topsecretresearch

Two sisters claim they spotted UFO in rural Indiana

The sisters told Fox59 they were driving in an unfamiliar area on their way to Brazil, Ind. when their GPS told them to turn on County Road 100 East, a gravel road.

http://fox59.com/new...n#axzz2LF64I0zc

http://www.wsbt.com/...,2619990.column

By Amanda Rakes

11:54 a.m. EDT, October 20, 2011

Carbon, Ind.

Two Indiana sisters claim they spotted what appeared to be a UFO in Carbon, Ind., while they were driving on a country road October 1.

The sisters told Fox59 they were driving in an unfamiliar area on their way to Brazil, Ind. when their GPS told them to turn on County Road 100 East, a gravel road. They said the area made them feel uneasy and the location was “creepy.”

According to one sister’s account to Fox59 and the Mutual UFO Network, a database to report sightings, flashing lights appeared in the distance. The other sister then pointed out bright lights just a few yards from the front of their vehicle, which were initially mistaken for reflectors.

Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length - please do not copy entire articles

So their GPS told them to turn off on a gravel road where they encountered this UFO while feeling creeped out. Turning off on a desolate road is often reported in alleged alien abduction/ missing time cases. Rotating lights are reported in a lot of disc cases.

Two sisters claim this, two sisters claim that.... why is that even news.

Was driving through rural France once and our GPS took us to a warehouse at the end of what once use to be part of a road. We did not get out to look inside, but I claim there could have been a spaceship inside and claim we could have been abducted if we had stayed a bit longer.

ps: sorry missed this bit. Does anyone to to buy my claims?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

No abduction, No time lose, No greys. Sounds like a couple of stoners to me.

No abduction, No time lose, No greys. Sounds like a couple of stoners to me.

Sounds like a drug deal gone bad.

fpfweed11.jpg

• Like 1

I didn't realize you couldn't post entire articles.

I call abduction because it follows the pattern of a lot of alien abduction cases and the UFO description is similar to what people observe in disc UFO sightings. They even stated the object tilted on edge which is common charateristic. They were also really spooked like something happened. Also the object disapeared like there was a time lapse.

I call abduction because it follows the pattern of a lot of alien abduction cases and the UFO description is similar to what people observe in disc UFO sightings. They even stated the object tilted on edge which is common charateristic. They were also really spooked like something happened. Also the object disapeared like there was a time lapse.

At least you are not taking an unwarranted leap of faith................................................... hey wait

Check this out:

This report is from a death bed confession.

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/094/S94613.html

9 Students of Fishburne Military School Witness Saucer Shaped Object from ROTC Drill Field in 1950

"After circling DuPont twice the saucer turned on it side at a 90 degree angle and shot over the mountain at a tremendous speed."

Notice the description of the saucer turning on side or on angle. After reading UFO reports for a long time you notice the chracteristics of these craft.

Now let's look at the report of the two sisters:

"... except when they briefly tilted up on one side only for a couple of seconds before going horizontal again,” said one sister. “It titled up on the left side as we were looking at it.”

Agian turning on side or tilting on angle.

So, for you, lots of people telling the same story (having the same belief) is enough for you to jump on the woo woo train!!??

You beter close some of that "open mind" of yours.... before it falls out.

Isnt there somewhere in england where they have a sign going into the town.. not to follow the gps. .because it will lead you to drive into the river or something..

So, for you, lots of people telling the same story (having the same belief) is enough for you to jump on the woo woo train!!??

You beter close some of that "open mind" of yours.... before it falls out.

I don't consider people who observe UFOs or have abductions to be tin foil or "woo woo."

You can't ignore commonalities reported in sightings.

I don't consider people who observe UFOs or have abductions to be tin foil or "woo woo."

You can't ignore commonalities reported in sightings.

I dont.... Im just saying that it does in no way mean (no matter how many they are) that they are real.

you got to watch the Penn and Teller video on the stop alien abduction thread. :tu:

Two sisters claim they spotted UFO in rural Indiana

The sisters told Fox59 they were driving in an unfamiliar area on their way to Brazil, Ind. when their GPS told them to turn on County Road 100 East, a gravel road.

http://fox59.com/new...n#axzz2LF64I0zc

http://www.wsbt.com/...,2619990.column

By Amanda Rakes

11:54 a.m. EDT, October 20, 2011

Carbon, Ind.

Two Indiana sisters claim they spotted what appeared to be a UFO in Carbon, Ind., while they were driving on a country road October 1.

The sisters told Fox59 they were driving in an unfamiliar area on their way to Brazil, Ind. when their GPS told them to turn on County Road 100 East, a gravel road. They said the area made them feel uneasy and the location was “creepy.”

According to one sister’s account to Fox59 and the Mutual UFO Network, a database to report sightings, flashing lights appeared in the distance. The other sister then pointed out bright lights just a few yards from the front of their vehicle, which were initially mistaken for reflectors.

I’ll see your rural Carbon Indiana story along road 100 East and raise you one.

About twenty five years ago, long before GPS capabilities were anything more than out of the science fiction realm, a very strange thing happened to me and a few others at this exact location. While traveling north on US 59 out of Brazil at about midnight, after a very hot and dry clear summer day, we approached this very same exit off the very same road. It is the county line road between Clay and Parke Counties of Indiana. Right at the line, while standing in the middle of the road about 100 feet ahead, blocking our approach was what appeared to be fog in the form of a large man. Now, I'm not talking just a resemblance either. This form had all the features of the face, arms and legs, and was pointing right at us. It completely absorbed the headlights of the car while glowing in a brilliant white light. It seemed to drop something to the ground, pointed in opposite directions, brought both hands back together and then raised its arms to the sky, as we approached at the speed limit (or close to it). Everyone in the car seen it very clearly and silence remained as I hit the brakes to decelerate. We dropped down to around 20-30 mph as quickly as possible but drove right into this 'apparition'. Weird thing is the fog didn't dissipate all around the car or blow away as you would assume. It passed through the car and road along with us for a few moments as we neared a stop, talk about an ‘eerie’ feeling. Then in a flash it was gone, and we continued on our way. Those who were with me will never forget. Not a one of us said a word for at least 15 minutes, as everyone was in a cold sweat, very pale, and shaking uncontrollably. Like I said this was the same, EXACT location.

Since that time, I have done some historical research on this area, seriously, so I will go with the short version (or try). As the said article explains County road 100 E leads to Carbon, IN (on the Clay County side) and Lena (on the Parke County side). This ancient trail of portage that once linked the lands above the Wabash and White River Valleys, also (100W) leads to the Raccoon Valley right through what you might call another long forgotten 'ghost town' while from more than one generation and race. This ghost town is still known today as Diamond, IN, while a direct translation from the Native American tongue. (I will look up that name later) In the early days of settlement, following the War of 1812, these coal mining towns were thriving in comparison to anything in the surrounding areas. In Diamond, there were over a dozen saloons, a bank, a jail, grist mills, black smith shops, general stores, and many other businesses that mostly died out with the demand of coal during the Great Depression. Many tales were told in those days among the miners, while of the terrible atrocities inflicted upon the white settler made captives by the warring tribes, there upon this ancient trail. Here during the late 1700’s, they were traded as commodities to those in this land, some were tortured and murdered, while others brought up as members of the tribe. These ‘white Indians’ were young children that remembered what history could never record. A great division of interests was set into motion in this a time of great change, while driving a wedge between those dwelling throughout the region.

During the Civil War there were many ferocious gun fights between those in support of both the Union and the Confederate forces. Local newspapers recorded murders upon a daily basis throughout just the saloons alone.

Other tales told of Indian spirits which once roamed the surrounding lands, while still searching for a mighty talisman from the ancient days, while to appease the blood thirst in those wars.

The Raccoon Valley sits above the Wabash River Valley between the frontier Fort Harrison (Terre Haute)and the long forgotten French Fort Ouientenon (Lafayette), which had in frontier times become known as Prophets Town. At that point near-by portages linked tributes to the Kankakee-Mississippi River lands and the nearby Indian crossroads (South Bend) with another French Fort Miami (Fort Wayne) to both the upper and lower Great Lakes. In fact all the surrounding lands above the White and Wabash Rivers and north were the very lands Tecumseh went to Vincennes and argued with William Henry Harrison in denial of the 'Ten O'clock Treaty'. His plan to unite the tribes and take the lands north of the Ohio River while back into Native American control was one supposed by his mentor the French Officer and Ottawa Chief Pontiac, while in the days following the French and Indian Wars. During ‘Pontiac’s Rebellion’ all but two of the original French forts that formed a chain in supply were taken and burned, while in the aftermath of the ‘fight for fur’.

Following the ‘Battle of Fallen Timbers’ and the ‘Treaty of Greenville’ in 1794 many tribes of many lands made their home here, seeking refuge with the Miami Indians, as the frontier pushed them north of the Ohio River. Peace followed for nearly a decade according to historical account, but not for those among the tribes. The Wea and the Piankeshaw tribes of the Miami Indians, and others, who lived along this ancient portage between tributes to the White River (Walnut Creeks- 100 E), and the Wabash River (the many fingers of the Raccoons- 100W), received yearly annuities of food, tools and agricultural supplies as proposed payment for land following the 'Treaty of Greenville' and the ‘Battle of Fallen Timbers’. It was at Fallen Timbers that the once terrible and ferocious foe of the settlers known as Chief Little Turtle allied with the American Republic and never turned back. He had thrice dealt out blows to the American armies that dwarfed Custer’s last stand, while more than three to one. Determined never to trust the British again, and although he died right at the outbreak of the War of 1812, ‘The Turtle’ convinced most of the tribes or clans not to join Tecumseh and the confederation at Prophets town. In fact the troops under William Henry Harrison camped at the mouth of the convergence of the Big Raccoon and the Wabash River, and were given the ‘right of way’ along their way while to the battle at Prophets Town, following Tecumseh’s departure further south out of Vincennes. There he had warned Harrison to venture north no more, that these were the Native American lands, and that he would soon return with reinforcements to deal with anyone who did not listen.

After the War of 1812 many of the surrounding Counties were named after the men who fought in command at the fall of Prophets Town. In fact a great deal of lands throughout the area were parceled and deeded to the victors of the War of 1812, as payment for their service to their Country.