Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams and something more

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Hello Everyone,

I'm sharing this thread because my hubby has told me that he has had the same dream 3 times. At the end of the dream he feels as if someone or something is holding him down, and he can't seem to breathe well.

He has told me that the first time this has happened was when he was living with his aunt a few years ago. He dreams of something scary, and at the end someone or something holding him down. He said that he told his aunt and her husband about it, and they just stared at each other because they felt the same thing.

Now, yesterday after we woke up he talked to me about his dream. He said that in his dream this "thing" was scaring and bothering his family. He even said that this entity in his dream had some sort of respect for hubby and that he seemed to have a little fear for this scary entity in his dream. So, this entity was sharing a room in the back of the house with his family. He even said that he saw a woman that looked like his mom. His mother died when my hubby was only 11. In the dream he said that this entity just seemed to rape the woman that looked like his mother. When he told me this I just hugged him cuz he just looked like he was about to cry when he told me. He even took a while to say it.

I really don't remember his rest of the dream that he told me, but he said that in the middle of the night, he felt as if someone or something grabs him so hard, that he can't move or breathe well. I personally haven't felt this, but I am now afraid that maybe there is something here trying to bother us. Right now where we live, it's normal and quiet and nothing weird or creepy has ever happened to us.

I want to know if there is anyone that has had the same thing happened to them or any similarities.

Thanks for reading!! :)

Hello Everyone,

I'm sharing this thread because my hubby has told me that he has had the same dream 3 times. At the end of the dream he feels as if someone or something is holding him down, and he can't seem to breathe well.

He has told me that the first time this has happened was when he was living with his aunt a few years ago. He dreams of something scary, and at the end someone or something holding him down. He said that he told his aunt and her husband about it, and they just stared at each other because they felt the same thing.

Now, yesterday after we woke up he talked to me about his dream. He said that in his dream this "thing" was scaring and bothering his family. He even said that this entity in his dream had some sort of respect for hubby and that he seemed to have a little fear for this scary entity in his dream. So, this entity was sharing a room in the back of the house with his family. He even said that he saw a woman that looked like his mom. His mother died when my hubby was only 11. In the dream he said that this entity just seemed to rape the woman that looked like his mother. When he told me this I just hugged him cuz he just looked like he was about to cry when he told me. He even took a while to say it.

I really don't remember his rest of the dream that he told me, but he said that in the middle of the night, he felt as if someone or something grabs him so hard, that he can't move or breathe well. I personally haven't felt this, but I am now afraid that maybe there is something here trying to bother us. Right now where we live, it's normal and quiet and nothing weird or creepy has ever happened to us.

I want to know if there is anyone that has had the same thing happened to them or any similarities.

Thanks for reading!! :)

It happens to many people. It's called sleep paralysis and us actually a common experience.

• Like 2

It could be an incubus, I am currently experiencing some sort of entity that visits me in my dreams but it is very gentle. One particular dream I appears in a room full of beautiful and exotic flowers, and i loooove flowers, then I recall a man standing next to me and smiling. But I couldn't recall his face features. When I woke up I felt hands caressing my hair and back gently and cuddling next to me. My pillow even sunk a bit as if someone was resting their head there. The only time this entity was ever violent was when I was tossing and turning too much and I guess he got annoyed and he literally growled like a dog. It didnt scare me tho. I still get strange dreams and feel his caressing even when I'm in school, yours must be a violent incubus or ghost, try speaking to it and let it know its your house your rules

• Like 1

Its not to me thats happening its to my husband. I swear I would beat succubus butt if she touches my man :P

• Like 2

That's good that your not afraid, is this stuff still happening to him? Cause if it is maybe a Wiccan can help, my mom had a friend who would feel something moving in her stomach but her doctor said she had nothing. Then she went to this lady who was a Wiccan cuz she started having bad stomach pains and something moving around in there, and the lady conferred that she was attached by black magic, so she did a cleansing ritual to revers the spell and she literally threw up a snake with a human head, I was a victim of black magic as well but a Wiccan got rid of it :)

Its not to me thats happening its to my husband. I swear I would beat succubus butt if she touches my man :P

If its becoming a problem... He can take control.

That's good that your not afraid, is this stuff still happening to him? Cause if it is maybe a Wiccan can help, my mom had a friend who would feel something moving in her stomach but her doctor said she had nothing. Then she went to this lady who was a Wiccan cuz she started having bad stomach pains and something moving around in there, and the lady conferred that she was attached by black magic, so she did a cleansing ritual to revers the spell and she literally threw up a snake with a human head, I was a victim of black magic as well but a Wiccan got rid of it :)

nope it jasnt happened to him since he last told me, which is good. And we are Christians so we prefer not to mess around with anything that has to do with Wicca and/or witchcraft, God always helps. And if it ever happens again then its time for a big prayer.

Oooh, a snake with a human head? :o

Good thing she got rid of it. People are so evil.

If its becoming a problem... He can take control.

what do you mean? :o

nope it jasnt happened to him since he last told me, which is good. And we are Christians so we prefer not to mess around with anything that has to do with Wicca and/or witchcraft, God always helps. And if it ever happens again then its time for a big prayer.

yeah, it's best to stay away from that stuff, I was told its not bad but it can be bad if you use it to harm someone or a spell can turn back on you, I had to learn that the hard way. Yeah the snake was disgusting, I would faint if a hideous thing like that came out of my mouth, I don't understand how someone can do something like that to someone else,I would never. Well my mom was going out with this guy who was engaged and the woman was into witchcraft and she found out. She did this ritual and sent some evil spirit on us, every night at exactly 1:00 I would hear an awful growling outside my window, this wasn't a chihuahua it sounded like a ginormous dog, but there was no way a dog could get in the back of our house cuz it's fenced, unless he grew wings and flew over... Enyway it scared me and my little brother real bad. Then after a while me and my little bro heard it inside the room at 12:00 and it would growl in my ear and pant loudly if I was sleeping. We couldn't stand being in our room so we had to sleep with my mom. She contacted a Wiccan and she told us the lady that was engaged to my moms boyfriend was doing it, so she cleansed our house and made the dog go away. My moms boyfriend confronted the woman and she just smiled and said she wasn't a good person. I would just love to land one in her face :)

I would just love to land one in her face :)

I know you would, but don't do anything to her, she might do worst things. I'm sure something worst will happen to her anytime ;)

Yeah.. I won't do anything I don't want to cuz I'm not like that but I do hope she gets karma

Have him sleep with his bible, when it happens again, tell him not to struggle and relax while placing his soul attention on the bible. He will slip into a powerful dream.

If he wants to end it, he can simply roll his eyes up into his head. The concious control of a body part will break his pralysis. His eyes will not be paralyzed.

I have had virtually the same dream roughly 15 times in a row. This was after deep meditation. While I was dreaming, I always ended up in the afterlife speaking with a spirit. During my numerous visits, I learned lots of extremely fascinating things that I have chronicled in a book at the following link. Also, take a look at my article on this site. *snip*

Edited by Paranoid Android
Removed commercial link

Have him sleep with his bible, when it happens again, tell him not to struggle and relax while placing his soul attention on the bible. He will slip into a powerful dream.

If he wants to end it, he can simply roll his eyes up into his head. The concious control of a body part will break his pralysis. His eyes will not be paralyzed.

We do have a couple of bibles here, but he hasnt told me that these things have happened again, which is great :D

And just in case, I will tell him to sleep with his bible (he might think Im crazy, but he might end up doing it lol)

I have had virtually the same dream roughly 15 times in a row. This was after deep meditation. While I was dreaming, I always ended up in the afterlife speaking with a spirit. During my numerous visits, I learned lots of extremely fascinating things that I have chronicled in a book at the following link. Also, take a look at my article on this site. *snip*

I dont see a link sorry. And are you sure you don't do drugs? Cuz ending up in the afterlife, well.... I dont know what to tell ya lol