Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

if you could ask jesus 1 question.....

the eternal me

What did you really say? Plus why didn't you write anything down yourself?

• Like 1

After all, his dad was an Englishman!

I thought he was American, since he came down from Mount Rushmore to deliver the constitution to Ronald Reagan? :whistle:

• Like 1

I would have to ask him why he allowed his followers to turn his love thy neighbour philosophy into homophobia, religious intolerance, and racial bigotry?

• Like 2

I would have to ask him why he allowed his followers to turn his love thy neighbour philosophy into homophobia, religious intolerance, and racial bigotry?

'I go visit Dad for just two thousand years and you all do this with my teachings?'

• Like 3

When are you coming back?

Then I'd ask him to tell his followers to quit hating.

• Like 1

'I go visit Dad for just two thousand years and you all do this with my teachings?'

2000yrs?! that must've been one HELLUVA bag of dirty laundry he turned up with!!

(or is it just me who only visits their parents when their washing machine's banjo'd....?)

:-)

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 2

If I was able to directly question him and it was beyond a shadow of any doubt of his heavenly origins - I would ask the most important question any person could ask 'The Judge'...

"How am I doing so far?"

• Like 7

Jesus said that Christians would be persecuted more and more as time went on after His resurrection and ascension, up until the time of the end.

Knowing that, I think I'd refine my question.

I think I'd ask Him to take a look at the lot of the posts in this thread, and then ask Him if this is the kind of thing He was talking about.

And I bet I know the answer.

• Like 1

Jesus never spoke english, I've don't speak aramaic, hebrew, greek, etc.

Not to worry, we can google translate it for him.

• Like 3

i would wonder if jesus would put some things before Mr Randy that would rattle his brain...

It would really be awesome if we could somehow interview and interact with that man that lived 2,000 years ago today.

Larry King was asked who he wished he could interview and he said Jesus.

I wish Jesus could be somehow transported to today and shown all that is believed about him and his teachings, and see his reactions.

I wonder how much is true about it all, and if anything was added to his story long after he died.

To hear and see him say and do miraculous things today under full scientific scrutiny would be awesome.

I guess the only way it could happen is if we invent time travel (or an advanced alien civilization shows us how), or if Jesus returns for a Second Coming...

• Like 1

some interesting stuff.... and some funny stuff (pertinent in a funny way) ...

a part of me figured when i started this thread that there would be more questions about a more personal nature...

more relating to the person asking the question...

i am actually surprised that there is a fair number of those questions that show concern for the man...

but i am really liking the funny stuff...

• Like 4

I would ask him : Where you spent your childhood and what were you doing? When did you first time realized that you have super powers?

Did you have a Jewish lawyer?

Not to worry, we can google translate it for him.

Im sure Jesus can read minds. Maybe he can sent message telepathicly.

Did you have a Jewish lawyer?

Did he charge you per hour?

• Like 1

Im sure Jesus can read minds. Maybe he can sent message telepathicly.

Let me try that one:

Nope, no reply !

Edited by freetoroam

I thought he was American, since he came down from Mount Rushmore to deliver the constitution to Ronald Reagan? :whistle:

I remember the time God's psychiatrist got a worried phone call from St.Peter, I'm very worried about God," said Pete, "I reckon he's got delusions of grandeur. He keeps thinking he's Tony Blair!"

• Like 2

Ah...you have been a bad girl "freetoroam". He is mad at you.

scared.gif

I would ask Jesus: "Was that you Jesus? The bright bluish/white dazzling light that woke me up in the early hours of the morning in my bedroom, just a few hours before Carm died?"

• Like 1

It would really be awesome if we could somehow interview and interact with that man that lived 2,000 years ago today.

Larry King was asked who he wished he could interview and he said Jesus.

I wish Jesus could be somehow transported to today and shown all that is believed about him and his teachings, and see his reactions.

I wonder how much is true about it all, and if anything was added to his story long after he died.

To hear and see him say and do miraculous things today under full scientific scrutiny would be awesome.

I guess the only way it could happen is if we invent time travel (or an advanced alien civilization shows us how), or if Jesus returns for a Second Coming...

i find that (once again) the physics field is really opening possibilities of how we see the world...

the aspect of everything being nothing but energy, and the manner in which we chose to see it, is as it appears to us...

i believe that it is this that was being referred to as he spoke to his disciples and said "you look upon me and see what i do in wonder... it is within each of you to do the same things" ...

in my opinion... how the matter of things manifesting as miracles was an agreement to have ones world rattled...

you don’t "think" you can do these things until someone who can comes along and does them...

but its not a matter of him "thinking" he could do those things.... so much as a knowing...

and in this aspect of it is where we fail in doing these things for ourselves....

just as his disciple tried to walk on the water... he did not "know" he could... and that doubt in what he could do, the conflict of thinking and knowing, is where he failed...

as for if things have been added to the story...

well we know that the bible has undergone many revisions over the past millennia...

so it would stand to reason that its not so much that things were added ... but taken away...

all the things that may have been there (we can only surmise) would be aspects of the human aspect of the man...

the things that would make people see him as a person, and not some kind of magic perfect being...

after all with so many things in this world... the illusion is more important then the truth...

what if we could open our eyes and see the potential that he spoke of?

the dormant ability to do miracles?

what if everybody could do these things?

would there be any need for a church?

would there be any need for a police force? or army? ...

i have heard it said on many an occasion that money is the root of all evil...

i don’t believe this to be the whole truth.....

there is the underlying mentality of money and the quest for money and all that it brings being a selfishness...

placing the needs of the one above all else...

and in essence closing the minds eye, and the spirit to all that may be around...

to miss the simple joys, in the quest for more...

not more for the masses, or for the betterment of anything in particular.... just for the self..

trying to fill a hole that is never going to be full...

would this not blind a person to the aspect of the whole?

and would it not also close them off from seeing the true aspect of abundance?

on some level... we all have some selfishness...

there are those that would pursue magical abilities to make themselves special... (or the illusion of this)

and is not greed the fundamental aspect of a mentality of "look what i have, i am better then you"

thereby closing ones self off from what can be done?

is this not were each of us fails?

to share in abundance with those that would share abundance, means that no one would ever go without...

but somewhere along the way... the selfish mentality has been the driving force behind so much...

there is a saying "greed works" ....

and i agree with this....

you can look at it on the surface and see it as for what it appears to be...

greedy is good...

but .... there is the aspect of it is that greed that drives change...

and in many ways it does....

to take the side of the greedy and make a buck from what is the prevailing wind...

or to stand and take a stance when it threatens the very existence which has been granted to us....

either way....

that greed is driving change...

and i am off topic again damit....

oh how i wander through the fields of my mind :D

as for the time travel aspect of things.....

well..... what do you believe?

there are those that speak of everything being energy... and when you let go of the aspect of the perception of the physical common reality...

then a whole other world lays before you...

after all ... all things are nothing but energy... and the manner in which we chose to see things is how they manifest...

so.. in an aspect... time does not exist...

but this gets into something else all together .... lol....

• Like 2

Why God want to test his children?

the ark of the covenant is a contract... a contract of non interference....

all that lays before us now is of our own creation....

through action or inaction... we all help create the world as it is...

there is no one being or anything that is testing us...

we are going through this to learn....

there is no test....

the ark of the covenant is a contract... a contract of non interference....

all that lays before us now is of our own creation....

through action or inaction... we all help create the world as it is...

there is no one being or anything that is testing us...

we are going through this to learn....

there is no test....

Whats your opinion on fathers who leave their kids to be raised on their own or by the street?