Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now that's a wide load!

Still Waters

It is surely a recipe for disaster, but many Chinese motorists cannot resist the urge to pile their tricycles and trucks as high as they possibly can while they move their goods - and families - across town.

Seemingly relaxed, these pictures show drivers on Chinese roads going about their daily business with alarming volumes of precarious cargo tottering above their heads.

http://www.dailymail...port-goods.html

• Like 3

I'm amazed at the tires and chassis of the bikes, small trucks, and motobikes. Some loads look large but light, others?

Does the log photo look photoshopped to anyone? Look along the outline of the outer logs.

• Like 1

Meh on the disastor claims, they have been doing it for centuries, it's the double forklift using loading practises that are the accidents waiting to happen.

I'm not sure whether it was a good or bad thing that is was a) Rural Entrepreneurs (Small Business Owners/Farmers) B) Lower class looking public collecting either rubbish or recycling

How can they make things to hold loads like that and yet if you buy a cup here today made in China, you will be lucky if it holds the tea?

I expected a link to the People of WalMart website when I opened this thread. :D

• Like 1

I expected a link to the People of WalMart website when I opened this thread. :D

I had something else in mind.

• Like 1

Well thats taking sustainability to a whole new meaning, piling that much onto bikes when it would take some of us several truck loads XD

I had something else in mind.

scatman-crothers-3.jpg