Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Commercial pilot reports DD (Daylight Disc)

topsecretresearch

http://youtu.be/a_joYEyXaxU

Local UFO investigator talked to pilot about possible KCI sighting

Posted: 08/01/2012

By: Zach Tecklenburg

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/....ssible-sighting

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Do you think we're alone in the universe? The debate over the existence of extraterrestrial life has been renewed by a possible sighting over Kansas City.

Monday night, a man claiming to be a commercial pilot flying into Kansas City International Airport said a UFO was trailing his plane.

Margie Kay, the assistant state director of the Mutual UFO Network in Missouri, heard his story firsthand.

"He said they saw, got a clear view of it and it was a disc-shaped, silver color with a low, flat dome on top of it," Kay said.

Kay said the man told her the UFO stayed with the plane for 20 minutes as it approached KCI.

Read more: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/local-ufo-investigator-talked-to-man-about-possible-sighting

------------------------------------------

For more info on Daylight Disc see:

UFO Cases Directory: Daylight Discs (DD) - UFO Evidence

Too bad that's about all we're going to know about this.

I totally agree with this report,Its not what you see or you left seat see`s but what you Think you see. And As they say in the Movies " Its a Wrap"

My sighting was very similar and I didnt tell anyone either. But very simalar ! Keep Looking Up ! :tu:

• Like 1

Glad DD was claified as Daylight Disk - although a shame it wasn't a picture of the other things that I know are sometimes measured as such... ;-)

All joking aside though, what are so many pilots spotting?!

Edit: Italic tag-fail.

Edited by Matt Vinyl

Here's the full report to MUFON:

http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Kansas+City+Missouri+United+States+on+July+30th+2012/41310

As called in to ASD by phone: (witness wishes to remain anonymous) I am the pilot of a regularly scheduled commercial aircraft flight from St. Louis to Kansas City and was on approach to KCI when my co-pilot said he saw an unidentified object to the right of the aircraft that appeared to be following us. It was not yet in my range of view, so I asked him to confirm that and the object remained. I radioed the tower and asked for radar confirmation but there was none. Then the object came into my view to the right front of the aircraft. At that point we were approximately 35 minutes out from the airport. The object was a silver/gray color and had three blue/white lights on the bottom and one on the top. It was a disc-shaped craft with a low dome on top. It was approximately 300 feet from our aircraft and NNE of our position. Then the object suddenly moved underneath us and to the left, and continued at the our same rate of speed. I discussed this with my co-pilot and we decided not to tell the tower what we saw because of what happens when reports like this are made. The tower then asked us to confirm an unidentified object and I said it was no longer in view. I was concerned, however, that it might be a problem. The object stayed with us for approximately 22 minutes. When I decreased aircraft speed for approach, the object slowed as well, then went directly south of our position at a very high rate of speed - faster than any aircraft I've ever seen. I was a military pilot for 14 years and know what type of aircraft we have. It was definitely NOT a man-made aircraft. Some pilots have lost their jobs when they report a UFO, and I would like to keep mine so am not providing my name or contact information. Some of the passengers were discussing this as they left the plane but we did not discuss it with them. Other crew members saw it as well, but did not report it. I just wanted to tell someone about it. Note: phone number is for ASD since witness would not provide a number

Notice it paced the aircraft and shot off at tremendous speed. A domed disc is a common type of disc craft. The metallic appearance is often described.

And still no real evidence. (sigh)

I thought that alienz had taken a shine to triangles.... those wacky martians can't make up there minds. One day it's cigar shaped, then crescent, the disk, triangles and back to disks...

Edited by Esoteric Toad

And still no real evidence. (sigh)

I thought that alienz had taken a shine to triangles.... those wacky martians can't make up there minds. One day it's cigar shaped, then crescent, the disk, triangles and back to disks...

Disc are still reported. Got to UFO Stalker or NUFORC.

On the basis of the following points, I'd give this a W.A.L. rating. See below..

My comments in bold.

[As called in to ASD by phone: (witness wishes to remain anonymous) {so no confirmation or followup whatsoever - typical MUFON}

..I radioed the tower and asked for radar confirmation.. {so they reported it - and it should therefore be logged and easily verifiable}

..Then the object came into my view to the right front of the aircraft... approximately 35 minutes out from the airport {but no time to get a photo, of course..}

..the object suddenly moved underneath us and to the left, and continued at the our same rate of speed...

..I discussed this with my co-pilot and we decided not to tell the tower what we saw because of what happens when reports like this are made. {hands up anyone who would fly with such an ignoramus - one who would jeopardise not only his own flight but all future ones by deliberately withholding information about a possible threat - does anyone really believe that this is how commercial pilots behave?}

..The object stayed with us for approximately 22 minutes. {Yet still no time to get a photo, and no passenger reported it..(but see below for a contradiction to that)}

..When I decreased aircraft speed for approach, the object slowed as well, then went directly south..at a very high rate of speed {so right next to the airport - yet STILL no-one else saw it, let alone took a photo..}

..I was a military pilot for 14 years {yeah, sure he was}

..Some pilots have lost their jobs when they report a UFO {for instance? let's examine the cases, shall we..?}

..I would like to keep mine so am not providing my name or contact information. {Gee, a cynical person might suggest there's a completely different reason..}

..Some of the passengers were discussing this as they left the plane {yet this wasn't mentioned earlier - why didn't the FA's report the passenger's concerns?} ...(that's Flight Attendants...)

Oh and I just lo-o-o-ve the D.D. acronym - very useful!

Yes, it's definitely W.A.L. What A Load... This story is so full of holes it would make better Swiss cheese, than a MUFON report.

If anyone wonders why ufology has been flushed down the toilet, it's cases like this being accepted in the first place, and then repeated and spread around in the second. For heaven's sake, folks - apply a little credulity.

TSR, I'll be skipping your posts in future.

Edited by Chrlzs

The D.D. acronym was a classification by Dr. J. Allen Hynek. It simply means a Daylight Disc. It should be common knowledge.

From the top of my head I can think of a very famous UFO case where a pilot was fired.

It also states that Margie Kay from MUFON spoke to the man.

For those that are new and unaware of pilot sightings of UFO's or disc-shaped craft check out:

Bethune/Gander UFO Incident, Newfoundland Canada 1951

NICAP: Gander Case Synopsis February 10, 1951

Off Newfoundland, Canada

UFO incident depicted by Commander Jones

beth14.jpg

Artist rendering side view of incident

keyhoe+1960book.jpg

A scientist in a government agency met with the pilot, showed his credentials, unlocked a display case and took out some [uFO] photographs. 'Was it like any of these?' he asked. At the third photo, the pilot recognized the same type of craft he and the othe crew members had seen.

Originally in Major Donald Keyhoe's Flying Saucers: Top Secret. Followed up by NICAP conducting an interview with the pilot to glean further details.

Officer of naval intelligence had a binder holding photographs of UFOs intercepted with what appeared to be printed material.

Secretly there is knowledge of the different types of disc craft. A domed disc is a common type of ET craft IMO.

From NICAP:

Maj. Donald E. Keyhoe:

When the plane landed, the entire crew was interrogated by AF Intelligence officers. At their destination, Patuxent Naval Air Station in Maryland, the pilot and the rest were questioned again by Naval Intelligence and required to sign full reports. Later, a government scientist (supposedly from the CIA) confidentially showed the pilot secret UFO photos - one portraying a disc like the one over the Atlantic. In a final interview, the commander was interviewed by Air Technical Intelligence officers at Wright-Patterson AFB. But none of the Navy or Air Force men, or the government scientist, would answer any questions about the UFOs.

Margie Kay, the assistant state director of the Mutual UFO Network in Missouri,

heard his story firsthand.

....She said that's common when pilots give her a call.

*In this case, Kay said she now has two more witnesses that have come forward. She said that will add credibility to the story.