Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Precognition

Mistytome

Good Morning,

I have just joined and am desperatly seeking help with my precognitive abilities which are making me crazy.

Not quite sure where to turn as there are very unfortunately many that are not of the purest intentions out there and I am truly looking for help from people who understand and are "real". Sorry if this sounds somewhat pessimistic on my part but past experiences have not led me to trust and have made me feel that much more isolated.

Confirmed events are coming to me fast & furious and I am imploding fast, the older I get; the worse it becomes. I have just had a birthday and am very proud to have made it to 58.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this gift/curse ? I am in the Los Angeles area and totally willing to meet with anyone to guide me and advise on ways to handle this.

Thank you kindly, have a wonderful day.

• Like 2

Welcome to UM, Mistyone! :)

(Sorry I don't have any suggestions for help; I just wanted to say hello)

• Like 1

Welcome to UM!

I don't really know a lot about it so can't really help you sorry.

I have experienced though.

• Like 1

How about shutting down your crown chakra? I don't know whether you know how to open & close it, but often a wide-open crown chakra creates this kind of havoc.

• Like 1

You won't find many groups who are interested in gifts such as this, except in the religious community. If you look on Meet-Up, all you'll usually find are ghost hunters and witches.

The pitfalls of the religious groups are obvious, but very cool individuals within, if found, would believe.

The other problem is one of trust. I personally don't trust anyone with this, except a Catholic Priest, who will most likely refer you to a physician first, and then an exorcist if he believes you.

The psychiatric community views this as "magical thinking," and might be inclined to have you committed if they thought you were a danger to yourself or others.

The Paraclet can be of assistance. She is the great comforter and protector of those with spiritual gifts. After all, they originate with Her, we hope.

If I lived in LA I'd be happy to meet with you, but we are on opposite shores.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Hi Misty,

Welcome to the UM group.

I deal with this kind of issue on a regular basis. I do my best to stay up with the latest channeled spiritual information. I also have a circle of friends who are deeply involved with these experiences and related subjects.

How can I be of assistance?

Thanks,

John