Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of

preacherman76

Then put a circle on it or a silhouette. Why a 7 year old suburban kid?

Thats already been explained. Read through the thread.

• Like 1

Thats already been explained. Read through the thread.

LOL/ No you tried to justify it but as an explanation it was weak. Explain why you are so unwilling to question DHS buying millions of rounds of ammo, thousands of automatic rifles and targets with pregnant white women and 7 year old kids? Does that seem normal to you?

Add i a president whose primary objective is to destroy the constitution, a corrupt, criminal of an Attorney General and an incompetent buff on heading DHS and ask yiurself why yo don't see a problem here.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

LOL/ No you tried to justify it but as an explanation it was weak. Explain why you are so unwilling to question DHS buying millions of rounds of ammo, thousands of automatic rifles and targets with pregnant white women and 7 year old kids? Does that seem normal to you?

Add i a president whose primary objective is to destroy the constitution, a corrupt, criminal of an Attorney General and an incompetent buff on heading DHS and ask yiurself why yo don't see a problem here.

Read my link. It explains it quite well.

If you really advocate training people to shoot at a circle on a stick, then you are just uninformed on the issue and you should probably leave it to the professionals that know what they're doing when training people.

Your trying to bring rational to a conversation on a topic noone else is seeing as rationale. But I suppose if your safe across a border somewhere theres no real investment for you.

Bringing rational thought into a topic where people are freaking out is a good thing. Otherwise you have people just building on their fear and this does no good.

A few months ago people were freaking out when several US departments brought a bunch of ammunition. Sites like Infowars wanted people to believe that the government was planning to kill them and several members took this line of thinking. Eventually it was pointed out just how much ammunition gets used up at the practice range and people calmed down. That the fact that the government didn't slaughter citizens because they felt like it also helped.

If you really advocate training people to shoot at a circle on a stick, then you are just uninformed on the issue and you should probably leave it to the professionals that know what they're doing when training people.

Do you say this and consider how many more people the police shoot today than they did in the past....According to the DOJ often unjustly?

Bringing rational thought into a topic where people are freaking out is a good thing. Otherwise you have people just building on their fear and this does no good.

A few months ago people were freaking out when several US departments brought a bunch of ammunition. Sites like Infowars wanted people to believe that the government was planning to kill them and several members took this line of thinking. Eventually it was pointed out just how much ammunition gets used up at the practice range and people calmed down. That the fact that the government didn't slaughter citizens because they felt like it also helped.

People have not stopped freaking about this purchase. In fact we are hot on the trail of it in this very thread. So please find the kindness to look at sum and not the pieces you choose.

Do you say this and consider how many more people the police shoot today than they did in the past....According to the DOJ often unjustly?

And let's compare that to the amount shot if they had no training.

The reason for not using circular targets for training soldiers and LEOs has been well astonished for decades. If someone doesn't know this, they're clearly uninformed on the subject.

you dont use AP rounds for target practice even paper ones that look like old men and young children. Ill leave the pregnant women out of it because based on the link you provided earlier they are obviously very dangerous and all LEO should be target practicing them.

• Like 1

And let's compare that to the amount shot if they had no training.

The reason for not using circular targets for training soldiers and LEOs has been well astonished for decades. If someone doesn't know this, they're clearly uninformed on the subject.

You're right, My grandfather and Uncle only shot circles and silhouettes and never fired a shot while serving the citizens of Seattle, Kirkland and Bellevue. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

People have not stopped freaking about this purchase. In fact we are hot on the trail of it in this very thread. So please find the kindness to look at sum and not the pieces you choose.

Well they should stop freaking out because it's a big to do about nothing. But hey if people want to live their lives in endless fear and baseless paranoia, I guess that's their business.

I had my fair share of training in the military as well and never haver I heard of using color photos of 7 year old ameican boys. It is a scenario so rare that wasting any valuable training time on it wpould get a normal person fired. You train for the threat you are likely facing and if this is what they are planning on facing then we should all be very alarmed. The fact you don't see that speaks volumes about yor supposed level of expertise. Also, if teh armed forces were training with color photos of 7 year old arab boys pointing weapons you can be sure the uproar on teh MSM would be deafening. The fact you don't see that speaks volumesas well.

• Like 2

Well they should stop freaking out because it's a big to do about nothing. But hey if people want to live their lives in endless fear and baseless paranoia, I guess that's their business.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is seeking to purchase up to 7,000 “personal defense weapons” (PDW) -- the same rifles called "assault weapons" when owned by civilians, The Blaze reported Saturday.

http://www.examiner.com/article/homeland-security-seeking-to-purchase-7-000-assault-rifles

The same rifles that the govt. are saying have no purpose in self defense are called "personal defense weapons" when used by govt. departments. Except these ones are full auto. This "double speak" is a very big hint that something is not right at the top. Very Orwellian

• Like 1

Also, if teh armed forces were training with color photos of 7 year old arab boys pointing weapons you can be sure the uproar on teh MSM would be deafening.

By jove, I think you've got it.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

I had my fair share of training in the military as well and never haver I heard of using color photos of 7 year old ameican boys. It is a scenario so rare that wasting any valuable training time on it wpould get a normal person fired. You train for the threat you are likely facing and if this is what they are planning on facing then we should all be very alarmed. The fact you don't see that speaks volumes about yor supposed level of expertise. Also, if teh armed forces were training with color photos of 7 year old arab boys pointing weapons you can be sure the uproar on teh MSM would be deafening. The fact you don't see that speaks volumesas well.

The science behind using realistic targets is well established... And they're not "wasting" any training time by using these targets. Simply, instead of using target A, they're using target B. and no it's not alarming that they're using these targets because LEO and DHS operates IN the US, meaning the targets they may face in a shooting situation could very possibly be americans.

The science behind using realistic targets is well established... And they're not "wasting" any training time by using these targets. Simply, instead of using target A, they're using target B. and no it's not alarming that they're using these targets because LEO and DHS operates IN the US, meaning the targets they may face in a shooting situation could very possibly be americans.

Whilst training to combat the threat of gangs of rouge pregnant women and small children they are ignoring the real threats. I have sent the DHS a picture for them to use for training against the biggest threat facing the nation stock-photo-14963702-wheelchair-target-shooter.jpg

• Like 1

Whilst training to combat the threat of gangs of rouge pregnant women and small children they are ignoring the real threats. I have sent the DHS a picture for them to use for training against the biggest threat facing the nation stock-photo-14963702-wheelchair-target-shooter.jpg

They're not training to shoot pregnant women, they're training not to hesitate in lawfully pulling the trigger no matter who it is holding the gun.

Woah, hey... folks... Take a breath, chill out.

If you look through what infowars has put up only... The target site is still having a lot of loading problems with all the traffic.

Infowars has said it has not found ANY information of the DHS purchasing this particular set of targets. LEG is a supplier of targets to the DHS, and freely state this. But by infowars own admission, ZERO confirmation either way of DHS purchasing of these specific targets. So, really, let's leave DHS out of this until more information comes to light connecting this particular set of targets and DHS purchasing. I'm not discounting DHS, rather not enough information available about this particular connection for speculative argument at this time.

There has apparently been confirmation of target purchase by LEO or local police, cops purchasing out of this particular set of people with gun scenario paper printed posters for training with weapon in hand scenarios. So let's try to keep the thread more in line with that for now please.

Nope, I'm not a mod, but let's keep this all within the confines of the information given and obtainable so far, and be civil about it as well. This appears to be a hot topic.. On the UM as well as a lot of other places if traffic shutdown on the LEG site is any indication.

• Like 1

http://www.examiner....-assault-rifles

The same rifles that the govt. are saying have no purpose in self defense are called "personal defense weapons" when used by govt. departments. Except these ones are full auto. This "double speak" is a very big hint that something is not right at the top. Very Orwellian

And the reaction to that should be "hey that's a double standard and unfair" not "OMG da government iz gonna kill us!!!1". The massive hyperbole is just not productive.

Except Target B is a white pregnant woman in suburban scene or a white, 7 year old boy wearing very american clothes in a suburban scene instead of an arab looking man in the same scene. I am willing to bet they don't have any targets of young arab men in a american suburban scene pointing a handgun. Now, what are the chances the the DHS will be facing a white 7 year old boy in the suburbs vice a 23 year old arab male? 10, 000,000 to 1? I am guessing but it begsthe question why waste money on something you aren't likely to see in the surrent environment. Now fast forward 2 years when Obama's term in office is dead-ending, the economy is an utter disaster and people are gettiung angry. YEah, now we see the picture. They see the new threat in two years as the folks in thos epicture hence time to desensitize and train to kill 7 year old white boys and pregnant Moms in suburbia. That makes perfect sense to me.

• Like 1

Except Target B is a white pregnant woman in suburban scene or a white, 7 year old boy wearing very american clothes in a suburban scene instead of an arab looking man in the same scene.

That still doesn't mean they're taking time out of training to do this.

Plus, when their job entails enforcing the law within the US, why are you surprised that the targets look like Americans?

I am willing to bet they don't have any targets of young arab men in a american suburban scene pointing a handgun.

Unfortunately, I think you're right, but I think it's because they're worried about racial outrage if they did that. Unfortunately, it seems that in today's society, if the target is white, it's not racism. If the target is any minority, it's racism. That's the society we live in.

Now, what are the chances the the DHS will be facing a white 7 year old boy in the suburbs vice a 23 year old arab male? 10, 000,000 to 1? I am guessing but it begsthe question why waste money on something you aren't likely to see in the surrent environment.

That's what I'm trying to tell you --- it's not wasting money. Theyre going to be using targets regardless, and they all cost essentially the same. Might as well get the ones with the most training value.

And just because they use these targets doesn't mean that when they're faced with a 23 year old Arab male, they'll be less capable of pulling the trigger on him. The point of these targets is to expose them to images of threats that would normally cause apprehension in shooting and condition them to pull the trigger and live rather than hesitate and die. It's a lot "easier" to shoot a grown man holding a weapon at you" without hesitation than to shoot a pregnant woman holding a weapon pointing at you. If they train to not hesitate on these targets, they're not going to hesitate pulling the trigger on a 23 year old male either, but if they train to pull the trigger on a 23 year old male, they very well may hesitate when faced with a pregnant female.

Now fast forward 2 years when Obama's term in office is dead-ending, the economy is an utter disaster and people are gettiung angry. YEah, now we see the picture. They see the new threat in two years as the folks in thos epicture hence time to desensitize and train to kill 7 year old white boys and pregnant Moms in suburbia. That makes perfect sense to me.

That's a possibility. Their job is to maintain order. If there's a group of people causing disorder, it's their job to prevent them from hurting the rest of the population.

And what if all of a sudden a small fraction of the population decided it was time to start a rebellion? It would be the governments job to quell the rebellion. What would you expect them to do? Sit down and let a small fraction of the population overthrow the populations elected government?

Look, when it comes down to it, the target does not mean they're going to go out trying to kill innocent white people, nor does it mean they're brainwashing people into seeing these people as the enemy.

There's all sorts of targets out. Zombies... Kitten targets. Hell, I've seen pictures of kittens put up as a joke during weapons training.

Look. Its happening in USA. OMFG !! :passifier:

Look, when it comes down to it, the target does not mean they're going to go out trying to kill innocent white people, nor does it mean they're brainwashing people into seeing these people as the enemy.

There's all sorts of targets out. Zombies... Kitten targets. Hell, I've seen pictures of kittens put up as a joke during weapons training.

The targets are designed to desensitize officers to unusual targets. They are training for civil unrest on a massive scale, not protecting the homeland from terrorists. That is the only reason to train on targets depicting armed 7 year old kids from suburbia. Zombie targets are funny, kittens probably speak to something disturbing in the shooters psyche, Arabs in turbans means you are going to Afghanistan or Iraq so get used to shooting dark skinned men with beards and turbans, a 7 year old kid means what? It's just funny? They pay extra for these for a reason.

• Like 1

I actually believe we paid for them as American citizens. But thats probably off topic.

• Like 1

The targets are designed to desensitize officers to unusual targets. They are training for civil unrest on a massive scale, not protecting the homeland from terrorists. That is the only reason to train on targets depicting armed 7 year old kids from suburbia. Zombie targets are funny, kittens probably speak to something disturbing in the shooters psyche, Arabs in turbans means you are going to Afghanistan or Iraq so get used to shooting dark skinned men with beards and turbans, a 7 year old kid means what? It's just funny? They pay extra for these for a reason.

Like I said... LEO and DHS operate inside the US, so why should they not use american looking targets? I dont see anything wrong with that. And if they are preparing for civil unrest... I still see no issue with that.

If the targets were proof that the government were out to enslave the population, then that's a different story--- but theyre not proof.

And I do believe your government is preparing for civil unrest. The signs seem to be there...

• Like 1