Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Supporters Say the Darndest Things

Yamato

Shouldn't it be "Ron Paul Supporters Say the Stupidest ****"?

4:00 +10

Be careful what you ask for

• Like 1

Ron Paul 2015

• Like 1

I think it's brilliant how Kokesh asks people: Are you here to protest Obama?

Obama supporter: No, I'm here to support Obama!

Kokesh: Why?

Obama supporter: Derp!

Mentioning Ron Paul on my thread? A welcome change of subject and worth showing the contrast between Ron Paul and the status quo bipartisanship that talks a good game but hasn't a dime's worth of difference.

RonPaulVsAllOther.jpg

• Like 9

Oh yes. That Ron Paul. What a silly little man he is. No to war? No to bailouts? no to the patriot act? Silly silly man.

• Like 3

speak for yourself tough guy

I am speaking for myself. I don't latch onto other people's beliefs to make myself feel self-important.

Be careful what you ask for

I've got you, Yam, Acid and Sword saying stupid **** all the time. I'm not asking for more.

Derp!

See Asteroid?

Well I think he's just proved he fits right in with the ones being interviewed, lol.

• Like 2

I am speaking for myself. I don't latch onto other people's beliefs to make myself feel self-important.

Could have fooled me.

• Like 2

Derp !

• Like 1

Ok, some of the things said in the OP video were pretty derp. But I would hazard a guess that a ton of rallies have a certain amount of derp factor.

• Like 1

Funny stuff...at least the one dude admitted it at about 4:18 or so "the Gov was smart as sh!t"....go figure.

You folks do realize that our next Pres is going to be a woman or a Hispanic right? Call it a prediction...and I bet you a dollar to a dime I will be right. The Repubs are trying to market Rubio...I liked his rebuttal to the state of the union address but he is a little too nervous....I don't know if he can do it. The Dems will prob go with Hilary...if she is willing to run.

It's almost like watching a poorly made "B" movie...you can just about call the next plot development. I'm going to continue to trumpet the third parties until this false paradigm is broken forever...

I do not care what the die hards have to say...left wing...right wing...blue...red...all BS...

Two wings of the same bird of prey...

ga5074d076.jpg

*snip*

When what we really and truly need is to break the two party system....period....

This is what I will continue to support and hope for...

xl5061f210.jpg

Edited by Paranoid Android
removed image with questionable content
  • Like 4

If Hillary becomes the next POTUS than I will officially begin wearing sandwich protest signs in public condemning her presidency. She's the devil and I ain't even religious. There is something terribly messed up with that woman.

• Like 4

Could have fooled me.

I make up my own mind. I don't go around pulling crap from random conspiracy sites because "teh gobmint iz ebil".

They are in complete denial and good lord what a bunch of ugly M****s. Every single one is incredibly angry and for the most part, ignorant as hell. ANGRY m****s. Glad I am armed.

• Like 2

You interview about 300 people, leave out the smart answers and edit the stupid answers together, and voila! You can do this on every topic you like, but i'ts still not representative for the group as a whole.

Edited by FLOMBIE

You interview about 300 people, leave out the smart answers and edit the stupid answers together, and voila! You can do this on every topic you like, but i'ts still not representative for the group as a whole.

Which is why we don't use words like "all" or "the whole of" and just use "Obama supporters". There are many iterations of videos highlighting those who "say the darndest things", but whatever group was being highlighted was never expressed in its entirety. It went without saying, but you're not wrong to say it. Now saying that, let's see the Obama supporters on Youtube making their reasonable intelligent cases for why they support the President so we can demonstrate a contrast between Kokesh's editing and the other supporters with the smart answers. Not partisan op-eds by vloggers and journalists, but regular people out on the street who have smart answers to the question why they support Obama.

Because I really don't know why anyone supports Obama. The best reasons I've ever seen from anyone on this board are just pouring the parrot from the media "Obama saved our economy from the worst recession since the Great Depression." or other such bologna like "Obama saved the US auto industry." Does anyone have an actual reason why they support him? Although 95% and 93% of blacks voted for him in the past two consecutive elections. If numbers that high were put out in Iran or Venezuela we'd call them a fraud. Still, with Obama breaking the glass ceiling in the formerly All-White Man's Club, I'm not surprised. Now the Club is only half-white, but still all Male.

• Like 3

I hear ya but I see very few rational democrats. They blame everything on the republicans, who have lost all power and can never answer the question, "Just what exactly did Obama not get that he asked for?" Obama heas gotten everything he ever asked for and it has all failed miserably, yet it stil isn't his fault. Why? Is it because he is black? Isn't that overt racism? I certainly think so. I think democrats are the racists in this country. The meme that conservatives are nazis is BS. We couldn't care less what color you are, or what sex, as long as you are competent. Look at the cabinets of the last 4 presidents and tell me I am wrong.

• Like 1

I hear ya but I see very few rational democrats. They blame everything on the republicans, who have lost all power and can never answer the question, "Just what exactly did Obama not get that he asked for?" Obama heas gotten everything he ever asked for and it has all failed miserably, yet it stil isn't his fault. Why? Is it because he is black? Isn't that overt racism? I certainly think so. I think democrats are the racists in this country. The meme that conservatives are nazis is BS. We couldn't care less what color you are, or what sex, as long as you are competent. Look at the cabinets of the last 4 presidents and tell me I am wrong.

The only legitimate reason left anymore in US politics to have a second party is to blame the first. There are very few rational republicans, there are very few rational democrats. They both blame everything on the other when they're both 100% responsible.

Republicans don't care what color they are for much longer, when they're busy pandering to the Latino voters for the first time in their political lifetime, out of desperation no less. Republicans have abandoned much of what they once claimed to stand for. They want to vote on arms control legislation. They want comprehensive immigration reform and a pathway to citizenship (amnesty). They want to save Social Security and Medicare. How ironic that the only thing Mitt Romney said about spending in his RNC speech was to complain about Obama's spending cuts. Republicans want a ginormous military industrial complex bigger than the next 14 nations combined; is there any other position they have left that's still subscribed to?

• Like 1

I dunno. The pro-gun movement seem to be a fitting example of very unintelligent people saying very unintelligent things.

Here's one I had to share.

OBAMA HAT-WEARING ANTI-GUN PROTESTER SAYS SHE’D RATHER BE MURDERED THAN USE A GUN IN SELF-DEFENSE

During the rally, one female protester — wearing an Obama hat — told WGCL-TV that using a firearm in self-defense “is not an option.”

“It’s not an option,” she repeated.

The reporter then asked her, “But what if someone is trying to kill you?” She replied, “They’ll just have to kill me.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/27/obama-hat-wearing-anti-gun-protester-says-shed-rather-be-murdered-than-use-a-gun-in-self-defense/

• Like 3

^^^^^ Really? ^^^^^

I dunno. The pro-gun movement seem to be a fitting example of very unintelligent people saying very unintelligent things.

^^^^^ Really? ^^^^^

No matter how much they fail, the left still believes they are the right and everyone else is an idiot. Delusional.

• Like 1

No matter how much they fail, the left still believes they are the right and everyone else is an idiot. Delusional.

Neither side of center has a monopoly on the solutions to our problems; they both have a near-monopoly on the problems though.

US politics must triangulate. Two-dimensional thinking must replace this linear one dimensional bipolarity where we think that the solutions lie somewhere on a line between left and right. The problems lie there. The solutions are out there, on a field somewhere. Far, far away from this one-dimensional belief system the establishment has so carefully indoctrinated our people to have. The Republicans are proven failures. They had the White House. They had the Senate. They had the House. Simultaneously. And they didn't solve anything. They only perpetuated and grew the biggest problems we already had. Obama is riding on the coattails of previous failures, and the failures expand with every new puppet we elect.

• Like 1