Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is 'pasta' French enough for Quebec?

glorybebe

Not me, But I would try it if I ever had the opportunity.

• Like 1

Not me, But I would try it if I ever had the opportunity.

When in Rome.....

• Like 1

I liked that show with andrew zimmern think that's how his name is spelled,was always waiting to see what he would eat next.It's funny what some consider gross,is another person's delicacy.Wont lie i felt sick to my stomach watching a few times :lol:

• Like 1

I liked that show with andrew zimmern think that's how his name is spelled,was always waiting to see what he would eat next.It's funny what some consider gross,is another person's delicacy.Wont lie i felt sick to my stomach watching a few times :lol:

I do have limits... :P My husband and I will decide whether we want to try something unusual and share it...just in case neither of us are fond of it.

I learned about Blood Pudding from Andrew Zimmerman. Think he was in Africa though.

I learned about Blood Pudding from Andrew Zimmerman. Think he was in Africa though.

Ah! I see it in the store, but, I am not tempted to buy it. Great for anemics, though.

Edited by glorybebe
  • Like 1

I always you said you could spot a vampire in the Blood Pudding aisle.

It's amazing at how many customs, foods and phrases we have in common from the different parts of the world. Especially since being on UM I've noticed it, being more in contact with people where I've never visited.

• Like 1

I always you said you could spot a vampire in the Blood Pudding aisle.

I was thinking along those same lines! LOL

• Like 1