Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hand tapping outside shower window at night

fembotfan

Back in1987 I twelve years of age and fresh into jr high. It was oct or nov. I took a shower around 6:30 pm. Shortly I stepped out to dry off and looked up at my shower window and witnesed a hand outside the window and tapped twice and went down like it vanished. It startled me, I ran out to go in my room and put my pjs on while half wet. I looked outside and nothing. Has this happed to you in other ways ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fembotfan

• pallidin

• ColoradoParanormal

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in1987 I twelve years of age and fresh into jr high. It was oct or nov. I took a shower around 6:30 pm. Shortly I stepped out to dry off and looked up at my shower window and witnesed a hand outside the window and tapped twice and went down like it vanished. It startled me, I ran out to go in my room and put my pjs on while half wet. I looked outside and nothing. Has this happed to you in other ways ?

I see nothing extraordinary here? It's quite plausible that someone was playing a joke on you and simply walked up to your bathroom window and tapped on it.... Unless this bathroom, and it's window, are on the second story with no access to it? If that happened, then I would say you're looking more at over active imagination/wind making the screen tap, or something else that would be a natural occurrence.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

No wind that night or screen on one side. It was a one story house and you would have to be tall enough to reach the glass. As a joke yes I could see that as well or some moth buzzing around. I don't think it was a joke. But I have the gift of seeing family members who have crossed over and re-visit this world. Not sure if my gift has to do with it but I will take in consideration of natural cause. I just want hear if anything or anyone can relate to this topic. I appreciate the reply.

It was just your girlfriend. :passifier:

Oh, and welcome to UM !!

Edited by pallidin