Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

incubus experiences?

camcu02

[attachmentid=6343]The movie THE ENTITY is loosely based on the actual events that happened to a woman named Carla Moran who lived in Culver City, California with her three children.  She said she was being raped and beaten by a ghost, and that at times had two smaller ghosts holding her down while the larger one raped her.  Others actually witnessed this entity, including a parapsychologist by the name of Kerry Gaynor.  Apparently, the entity still bothers Ms. Moran to this day. In an interview from 2000-2001?, Ms. Moran stated that she still feels a presense.  She is now in her mid 60s, and suffers from health problems.

300624[/snapback]

Good find enigmagirl! I still have not watched that movie the whole way through, and when I go to sleep afterwards I sleep with the covers over my head too!! scared.gif lol!!

But that movie is really freaky, and it is interesting to know an update to the story! Thanks!! thumbsup.gif

Aahhh. ...the incubus

In medieval European folklore, the incubus is a male demon (or evil spirit) who visits women in their sleep to lie with them in ghostly sexual intercourse. The woman who falls victim to an incubus will not awaken, although may experience it in a dream. Should she get pregnant the child will grow inside her as any normal child, except that it will possess supernatural capabilities. Usually the child grows into a person of evil intent or a powerful wizard. Legend has it that the magician Merlin was the result of the union of an incubus and a nun. A succubus is the female variety, and she concentrates herself on men. According to one legend, the incubus and the succubus were fallen angels.

The word incubus is Latin for "nightmare".

Scary sh**... I watched a documentary thingy on the Discovery Channel (or something like that) a few months ago where men were being raped by 'ghosts' in their sleep. Actually, they weren't so much asleep as they were violently woken from their sleep. You see, they were awake and knew they were being raped, but were incapacitated somehow (could not move or fight the 'thing' off). This one poor man was being raped constantly and didn't know what to do. He sought all the help he could, but no one could explain what was happening to him. They even interviewed African men who experienced the same thing. One man claimed that he was raped in his sleep and woke up to find 'mysterious' semen on his back or anus or something. I don't exactly remember what they discovered as the cause of these occurences, but I think they offered psychological disturbances as a theory.

camcu02 starting multiple threads on the same topic is not allowed. As both threads have been replied to already I'll just merge them for you

thumbsup.gif

• 5 months later...

OK, this is a real topic. I personally asked a doctor who knows these people and tried to help them. I asked "is this really happening." Their reply(Dr.s) was "yes it's all the time." A female spirit can bring along many brutal males after the sleeping guy thinks he's having fun, then he can't wake up and you never hear about it because men don't tell others this. Too embarassing. I hope you are carefull with what you hope for. Later on, Ol Crotch

Ok first most demonologists both modern and medevil don't believe that demons like all spirits have no gender. What instead happens is that a demon appears as a man to assaul women or a woman to assault men and is titled accordingly. Its interesting note that records going back thousands of years do speak of spiritual beings having intercourse and even creating children with mortals the Bible even talks about it.

In Genesis 6 we find a refference to what ancient tradition call the Nephillim. These were giants that were the offspring of human women(the daughters of men) and angels(the sons of God). THey were enormous in size, extremely violent and generaly considered to be cannabals. Its also worth noting that in most traditions Goliath was in fact a nephillim which accounted for his prodigious size and prowess in battle.

Christianity introduced the idea of a cacodemon. A child born of an incubus mating with a human woman. Several medevil demonological tests actually gave serious consideration on exactly how this could be accomplished. The general thinking was that the spirit would take the form of a woman have relations with a man, and then take his seed and impregnate a woman with it while in the form of a man. While often forgotten it was in fact believed that Merlin was a cacodemon who's witch mother enacted a ritual to prevent the inherent evil of his demonic parantege from taking over.

One man claimed that he was raped in his sleep and woke up to find 'mysterious' semen on his back or anus or something

I heard Boy George was in town that night.

Incubus and succubus sound like a variation of sleep paralysis to me, or maybe just plain old nightmares.

• 5 months later...

^_^ Yes I have had an experience with an incubus. It happened a few years ago. I had lost my husband, he was killed by a drunk driver. I was laying in bed one night, the room was very dark. I had fallen asleep, and something woke me up, I felt something laying next to me, he was whispering in my ear, although I could not understand what he was saying. And also I felt his hands on my inner thigh rubbing me there. I reaslized something was not right and screamed very loud and waking up the whole house hold.

I think this house was haunted and believe there is a female spirt there as well, people who stayed said they would see a female with long black hair walking down the hall way. And out pet noticed things as well the dogs would bark at the ceiling and walls. and the cats would hiss at the walls and ceilings as well. But sometimes I belive there were spirts that were not bad. Because one of our cats would walk down the hall way always looking at something as if this spirt were walking side by side with the cat..Weird.. I have long since moved out of the house. I was told that long time ago that people in that area practiced witch craft...even heard some were hung...not sure!!!

after you screamed, did the incubus leave? has there been a male entity in yoiur hiouse before, or is that the first time. Maybe your husband is trying to communicate with you (plz tell me if that make you feel bad, cause i am sry...)

Incubuses are indeed demons. Incubo being of course Latin for Nightmare, and Incubare for Lie on. They are evil spirits that sleep with women while they sleep.

I have never heard of any main accounts of Incubus attacking women or the like. Philatanus and Belial are known for sexual demons in the main hierarchy, they would have the main control over their domain.

I study a great deal of Demonology, but I have not come across tales of these, in fact, the ones that you have talked about on this post, I have not even heard of. I will re-search them and give you my best results.

There was a movie called THE INCUBUS about a evil demon who raped and killed girls via violent rape. Starred John Cassavetes. The demon can disguise as a human too. Not sure how closely the film was to actual tales in an incubus though.

wow thats very strange. ive never heard that story before. i wonder if you can get pregnant from a ghost? or some kind of paranormal disease...just wondering

if i ghost gave you an std, would you see the ghost genital warts??? or only glance them from the corner of your eye.

i could make to many jokes, but i'm trying to keep my pottymouth clean. :D

Oh, thanks for the definition. I dont believe in it much, kinda wired though. I would hope they are not real anyway. That reminds me of Gothika when the jail lady claimed to been raped by the devil.. hmmm

It was actually the sheriff in the cell with her that raped her. He had a tattoo of a devil on him, that is where the metaphor came in. He was the second in a two-man tag team of serial killers. That is where the "Not Alone" quote came from that was scratched into Halle Barry's her arm.

As for the incubus and succubus, I don't know. Sounds too far fetched. I don't really like thinking about it, too freaky. :no:

Edited by amybutts

I'm glad this subject came up. Such things are real. And while some come uninvited, some come invited to visit. They are not ghosts, they are spirits...beings who have always been here. They are energy vampires, so to speak. Uninvoked, they produce fear and in dreams arousal energy. It feeds them somehow. They've been in history since the beginning, yes. And can they make babies, yes. There is a different name for them and it's on the tip of my tongue. They are generally what you perceive them to be, male or female. And yes, I've had many experiences. When I was young I had many dream state experiences (it is said that they will induce this sleep if you are incapable of handling it...some will anyway, the nicer ones). I woke with bruised fingerprints on my wrists. I can't remember the dream now, it's been a long time. Other minor things have happened since then. One day at a bookstore, I happened upon a book called Sexual Alchemy and I picked it up to read the back. It talked about these entities and spirit rape and sex. I bought the book. And you must understand that I am wildly curious about things in general. Before I even really started reading the book I had one of these spirits approach. The book later said that is normal, for them to approach if someone is interested in their attention. I was awake, the room was lit. It started with a tentative touch on my thigh that slowly worked its way up and then just stayed...as though testing my reaction. It felt like a touch, but different. I mean, there was pressure there, but also it was very cold tingles. Like as if it were an icyhot patch on me. I found it curious. As I read on the experiences intensified. The touches became more personal if you get my drift. I saw it one night as a shadow like someone had walked behind me and their shadow was on the wall in front of me. I wasn't afraid, and knew now that I wasn't alone in the house. I always know if there is another presence in a room. But I don't see them usually. Actually that was the first time and only time, to clarify that statement. So one night I was laying awake and something happened that was very nice. And that's all I'll say. But I had by then already followed some ritual in the book to summon a specific being and to create a vessel for it. I moved after that and took the vessel with me. Twice I have had a visit. My last was after a heartbreaking incident and I just felt the presence there, the icy hot cold touch on my back and lower, like curled around me spooning. Maybe that was to comfort me or maybe it was to feed on the intensity of the emotions. I don't feel unsafe, but in my reading, I also know that that is not always the case and that there are violent spirits out there who hurt people and abuse them. I was just lucky. I am not going to say that my experience, which is good, except in my youth, is the norm. I can't say that because I'm only one person. But I do believe in them. That woman could have gotten rid of the mean one if she'd known how. I know how, but what good can I do from where I am? Maybe if she got the book it would help.

• 4 years later...

Most women are scared to tell ,fearing from being the joke or people not believing them ,centuries ago it was fear from being burnt at the stake or worst for being a witch ,a secret only to the closest if that because something from another world had picked them, I came on this site to share many things I have gone through in my full life. and I will share this now why? because there might be women out there trying to understand what happen to them and why? thinking am I the only one , I was awake I know I was! I saw it on top of me ! the Questions I have asked myself over the years and I think I have the answers to some. First I will tell you what happen to me, many years ago I was twenty eight, I remember it Like yesterday, I lived in a small country town in NSW australia ,I had two children ,I was single and had a female boarder staying with us in my house that worked with me ,It was a early start in the mornings 4.30 .There was nothing different the night before everybody was in bed on time and I went to bed last ,my children slept in the room ajoin to me and my friend slept down the hall. My bed had the window behind it and I could pull the curtain open a bit to look up at the stars while I fell asleep. If I was going to dream of a man it was usually romantic not sexual but this night I started to dream of sex to the point I woke myself up. This creature was swatting on top of me moving its head slowly side to side its claw like hands were on my shoulders and I could feel its clawed feet pushing my legs apart, by the light of the window I could see it skin was rough, leathery, a dark tanny colour some shades of geryish green but strangely transparent,gargoyle looking with large ears that laid flat up and than curled down like hair which was also moving but not in time with its head.With its sudden realization that I was awake it stopped, stared at me ,its eyes changed to anger its face tighten as it rised its arm and swiped at me with a hiss it vanished.Its was only a couple of seconds ,but it seemed longer I sat straight up pulled my nighty down ,I wasn't scared more surprised, walked out to the kitchen and made a cup of tea , it was 4 in the morning. my room mate came out at 4.30 to get ready for work as we got ready I decided to tell her and swore her to secrey, As she is not open minded she put it down to a dream ,even though I knew I was awake and saw what I saw. At work that day we were out side working we usually wear shorts as I did that day ,thats when my friend noticed the bruises inside my thighs one on each inner thigh roughy the same place and size (ten cent piece ,or mentos)My boarder frighten by the discovery was never the same towards me again,I have met one girl that it happen too close to the same time as me two towns over ,her boyfriend was joking about how she said she woke up with this demon on her ,we had never met before though she only saw it for a spilt second ,we were talking about the same creature,she seemed to be defending it in some strange way, I decided to just try and forget it and never mention it again ,I found out only 10 years ago that it was a incubus ,pictures of it vary but what I saw was one , I hope thinking about it or writing about it now doesn't make it return I hope that I am not desirable to it any more ,pass the use by date . So if you are one of those women that have seen as I have seen you are not alone ,you are not delusional,I would NOT try to find out in depth about this being as some things are best left,but there is one story of a coven of witches in the 14th century that conjured up the incubus to satisfy the coven's sexual thirst, when the coven was found the witches burnt the incubus were left as night creatures to roam as they pleased.I have never mention this for many many years and though doing so I hope I help someone understand their worries which are best forgotten

Edited by bekibond

Actually I think this was the Smurl Case which there was a report of spiritual or demonic activity from 74-89.

Both Jack and Janet reported being visited by entities that had violent sex with them.

The reports were very similar to the The Entity movie which also led to a movie or something to that nature. "The Haunted"

This case was reported in The Pittsburgh Tribune Review in 86.

A little Paranormal history lesson :P

The Entity case was investigated by Dr. Barry Taff and Dr. Kerry Gaynor as previously noted. However the woman in question was named Doris Bithers. The name Carla Moran is fictional. Investigators lost contact with Bithers some time ago. It is possible she has since died. Recently a man has turned up claiming to be one of Bithers' children from this period. Taff is not so sure. No investigators (over 20 people were in the house in the Los Angeles area over a period of a few weeks) ever witnessed any form of supernatural rape. This was invented for the book and the movie 'The Entity'. However quite a bit of intense PK and light phenomena was witnessed and documented by Taff, Gaynor and others. Taff talks about all of this in his new book 'Aliens Above, Ghosts Below'.

On a separate but related note, I have worked with a few people over the past 40+ years who have reported this sort of phenomenon. Based on my observations it appears they form a body of psychological events triggered by various combinations of repressions. It is quite difficult to extract the information given the perceived personal nature of the events. Those people I have interviewed trusted me highy and so were quite open regarding their experiences. From those interviews I was able to deduce that a majority of these seem to be triggered by expectations, feelings of longing and dissociation as well as in some cases misperceptions of various sorts. I could find very little indication that any supernatural forces were reliably at work, at least in the group of individuals I studied.

Ok , when I pass away , if , big if , we do become spirits , or whatever......I now know what I want to be.....

Incubus!

And where can I find a Sucubus while I am still alive?

The words "Incubis and Succubus" is blanket terminology for any spiritual being involving sex. The most common stereotypical social belief is that all are demonic and evil. Not all of them fit the blanket label or mold. If you search Wikipedia you'll find the typical belief that they have sex while we sleep, get sperm from men and deposit into women, often draining energy until their victim is dead.

I can't think of a more horrible thing.

But if you check the source, it is Malleous Maleciarcum, a Carholic Inquisition document outlining the authority to seek and murder unrepentant witches. If you believe all intimate spirits are evil, then you must also accept it's stated facts that:

* Stars revolve around the Earth, not the sun. Gallelio died in prison for his disagreement.

* Satan manipulates star positions.

* Star positions influence mankind.

* Satan can't effect mankind except star positions.

* Sin of a witch exceeds all mankind since Adam combined.

* Repenting witches spend 1yr in prison. Others must drown, hang or burn.

* Children of parents who hasn't confessed sins to a priest are taken and replaced with demons.

* Unconfessed sins of parents curse their offspring.

* A child born of an Incubis are considered demon-human hybrids. (Assuming to be treated accordingly)

* More crazy nonsense.

Pregnancy- The last recorded spiritual birth was 2010 years ago despite what Malleous says.

Truth is, more people have this type of relationship but as someone previously mentioned, they either consider themselves crazy, unsure what may be happening and keep to themselves.

I've been involved with an intimate spirit for +31 years, actively since mid 2008.

I've posted my account in numerous places including here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=163635&st=0&p=3077952&hl=Spirit%20relationships&fromsearch=1&&unlockUserAgent=1

I've reached out looking for others with similar experiences. The WWW is full of mythological nonsense which does not relate at all with our sessions. Knowledge is power, and knowledge is found within personal experience.

I don't know if the Doris Bither (The Entity) is factual or not. If it was, I have some theory.

There are numerous spiritual beings around us with all different types of personalities. Some are very very good, helpful and positive. Some not so good and everywhere inbetween. They all have their own personalities and motives.

Some are filled with hate and consider us inferior and enjoy tormenting our lives. They all have a lot of tools in their tool case of varying abilities, strengths and weaknesses. I believe these are a completely different type than I just mentioned and sex is one of their tools of destruction.

That is NOT the type I am familiar with and I believe the malevolent type is far less common.

It's obvious this type of relationship has it's own problems. Nobody has determined exactly what attracts them to a person one to another. Mine says we've always been together in all our last lives and continuing in this one.

If you want to comment on my experience, please read (at least) the Opening Post on my link or on that thread.

Interaction isn't (usually) while asleep but wide awake and she interacts in non-intimate ways with others periodically when I begin to doubt her existance or for a simple prank.

Edited by Sergeant

• 1 year later...

First, I'll start by saying that I have a healthy sex life with my boyfriend, so my experience wasn't just a sex lusting dream.... Believe it or not, I know it really happended. I was pregnant (5-6 weeks) sleeping on my stomach and started to get this feeling of sleep paralysis. Being awake but unable to move I felt a strong pressence. Slowly it started to press it's weight on my back and it whispered in my ear. I got the feeling, like it was a man asking me if I want to have sex, communicating with me through my thoughts. I agreed and it was the best sex of my life. He did everything I told him to do and it was soooo different, rough, powerfull...I could go on... I woke up with an intense orgasm and a WTF expression on my face. I almost felt guilty, like I've cheated on my boyfriend :) It was a one time experience, but I still remember it like it was just yesterday. My incubus was polite and overall it was a good experience... At least for me.

• 1 year later...

Most women are scared to tell ,fearing from being the joke or people not believing them ,centuries ago it was fear from being burnt at the stake or worst for being a witch ,a secret only to the closest if that because something from another world had picked them, I came on this site to share many things I have gone through in my full life. and I will share this now why? because there might be women out there trying to understand what happen to them and why? thinking am I the only one , I was awake I know I was! I saw it on top of me ! the Questions I have asked myself over the years and I think I have the answers to some. First I will tell you what happen to me, many years ago I was twenty eight, I remember it Like yesterday, I lived in a small country town in NSW australia ,I had two children ,I was single and had a female boarder staying with us in my house that worked with me ,It was a early start in the mornings 4.30 .There was nothing different the night before everybody was in bed on time and I went to bed last ,my children slept in the room ajoin to me and my friend slept down the hall. My bed had the window behind it and I could pull the curtain open a bit to look up at the stars while I fell asleep. If I was going to dream of a man it was usually romantic not sexual but this night I started to dream of sex to the point I woke myself up. This creature was swatting on top of me moving its head slowly side to side its claw like hands were on my shoulders and I could feel its clawed feet pushing my legs apart, by the light of the window I could see it skin was rough, leathery, a dark tanny colour some shades of geryish green but strangely transparent,gargoyle looking with large ears that laid flat up and than curled down like hair which was also moving but not in time with its head.With its sudden realization that I was awake it stopped, stared at me ,its eyes changed to anger its face tighten as it rised its arm and swiped at me with a hiss it vanished.Its was only a couple of seconds ,but it seemed longer I sat straight up pulled my nighty down ,I wasn't scared more surprised, walked out to the kitchen and made a cup of tea , it was 4 in the morning. my room mate came out at 4.30 to get ready for work as we got ready I decided to tell her and swore her to secrey, As she is not open minded she put it down to a dream ,even though I knew I was awake and saw what I saw. At work that day we were out side working we usually wear shorts as I did that day ,thats when my friend noticed the bruises inside my thighs one on each inner thigh roughy the same place and size (ten cent piece ,or mentos)My boarder frighten by the discovery was never the same towards me again,I have met one girl that it happen too close to the same time as me two towns over ,her boyfriend was joking about how she said she woke up with this demon on her ,we had never met before though she only saw it for a spilt second ,we were talking about the same creature,she seemed to be defending it in some strange way, I decided to just try and forget it and never mention it again ,I found out only 10 years ago that it was a incubus ,pictures of it vary but what I saw was one , I hope thinking about it or writing about it now doesn't make it return I hope that I am not desirable to it any more ,pass the use by date . So if you are one of those women that have seen as I have seen you are not alone ,you are not delusional,I would NOT try to find out in depth about this being as some things are best left,but there is one story of a coven of witches in the 14th century that conjured up the incubus to satisfy the coven's sexual thirst, when the coven was found the witches burnt the incubus were left as night creatures to roam as they pleased.I have never mention this for many many years and though doing so I hope I help someone understand their worries which are best forgotten

After much thought I know this was rape, but by a creature that knows no difference ?, maybe to it ,it is was a gift. I don't think it's reason is to impregnated woman but to please his dreaming victims, as in my silent encounter , it was very annoyed when it felt I had woke and was watching it , I feel pity for this earth bound abomination, roaming trying to full fill its creators meaning for its existence.

if you are a male you are going to have a baaad time

Necroposting on THIS.

Sorry but this topic started out a mess. No pun intended.

• Like 1