Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

incubus experiences?

camcu02

Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm so happy to find a place to talk about my strange experiences. I've had many, but the strangest event I've witnessed began the evening of this past Veterans Day (11/12) and is still continuing today. I hope what I'm about to write is not considered too explicit or lengthy and I'm hoping you guys don't think I'm crazy. I feel I have no one to talk to about this that won't laugh in my face. Anyway, I usually sleep on my side. On Veterans Day evening, I was awaken by a rapid rubbing on my behind. Obviously, it startled me awake. I tried to turn over to face whatever was creating this weird sensation but I couldn't move my body from the shoulders down. It was like something was pinning me to the mattress. I had heard of sleep paralysis before and thought that's what was happening to me. I tried to yell but nothing came out of my mouth. I was able to turn my head some and I did a biting motion with my mouth. Instantly I was released. I turned around and switched on the bedside lamp--nothing was there. I have night terrors every so often so I convinced myself that this was another bad dream. I eventually went back to sleep, this time lying on my side facing the other direction. I wish I had checked the clock but didn't think of it then. I was asleep long enough to have a dream when I was awaken again by the same strange butt-rubbing. Just like before, I tried to turn but couldn't move anything but my head. I did the same biting motion. (I don't know why I did that but it was the only movement I could make.) Again, it released me. I turned to face it and saw nothing there. A few seconds later, I felt something surround my ribcage and lift me a few inches off the mattress and pull me forward. I had an image of a male-like silhouette flash in my mind--it was reddish brown against a black background--but I couldn't make out a face. I don't know how I saw it because it wasn't in front of my eyes. Whatever was wrapped around my ribs violently squeezed the air out of my lungs. For several seconds I couldn't breathe. I was absolutely petrified--I was being attacked in my own bed by an unseen force that seemed to be angry with me and wanted to kill me. Gratefully, it released me. There was no way I was going back to sleep; this definitely did not seem like a typical night terror for me. My experience didn't end there. The following night I actually had the desire to apologize to this thing. I told it I was sorry for snapping my teeth at it. A day or two later, I felt something rubbing my legs. At first I thought it was leg nerves. But, eventually, it began to feel like a hand wiping across my thighs. Then a single finger. Sometimes the finger would trace my belly button. It seemed to tickle my feet once in a while. This went on for a couple weeks. I was baffled and looked up info on incubi and succubi. I had no idea if that was what I was dealing with but it was the closest thing I could connect with it. I read that if you're nice to it, it will be nice to you. Still not convinced my leg tingling was merely nerves,this evening, I began to talk to an unseen being not sure if it was there or not. I asked it if it was real to do something different beside rub my legs. It responded. The sense of pleasure I felt was unreal. I have been with a man for thirteen years and have a healthy sex life. What I felt was not typical, it felt like a engulfing wave of tingly energy that started from my knees and worked up to my armpits. It continued to move in a wave up and down my body. At one point I felt pressure of something pushing my head back. It didn't hurt; It actually intensified the pleasure. This went on for a while. I was the one to stop it. I had to eat dinner. I thanked it for giving me such an unique and incredible sensation. As of right now I feel something touching me while I write this. Unfortunately I fear it will wake me up over and over during the night. Weird thing is, I think I like it and want it to stay around awhile.

Edited by Saru
Removed explicit references

Are you sure you aren't getting this from some site of erotic stories?

I promise you I didn't. I apologize if it was too erotic. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Part of me doesn't know whether to like this thing or fear it.

I apologize if it was too erotic. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Part of me doesn't know whether to like this thing or fear it.

I don't think your story was offensive. You might not want to get more explicit than that, but I don't really know what the rules are about that on this site. It's quite a story for sure. It definitely sounded like sleep paralysis at first but if you're feeling it touch you while you're awake I don't know what to tell you. A friend of mine was repeatedly attacked by something that was quite a a bit more aggressive and unpleasant than what you described. I hope your strategy of being nice to it works out for you, but I can't say I'd be that calm no matter how pleasant it was. Good luck.

Whats the fascination with this? I noticed on your other thread the same thing.

Queen of the night.

An Incubus is a supposed male spirit who likes having sex with women and a Succubus is the female version.

And no I do not believe they exist.

I don't either~ Hello Lottie~ :wub:

• 8 months later...

I have been reading peoples postings here on incubuses and sucubuses, and had to join to tell you that they are indeed real. I have been meditating for a long time, many years and decided to advance my meditation listening to different frequency CD's. This was not a good idea. After listening to these various frequencies over an unknown period of time one evening I heard what sounded like a gun go off right next to my head. And if I remember correctly, it's been quite a while ago, it happened again when I was meditating. Soon after that I would be meditating and felt very soft tingleing around my head and eye area. This was not unpleasant and thought it was just an added benefit to my meditation. This was soon followed by someone touching me in bed and later someone trying to have sex with me. It now also comes in dreams and has sex with me. This is not imaginary. It's real. I feel that when I was listening to the frequency CD's and the loud gun sounding noise opened a portal and demons are able to come and go as they please within my spirit and my body. There is so much more to tell but I am writing this to please warn anyone who innocently is thinking of geting into advanced meditation with frequency CD's don't even think about it. They have made my life a living hell.

I have been reading peoples postings here on incubuses and sucubuses, and had to join to tell you that they are indeed real. I have been meditating for a long time, many years and decided to advance my meditation listening to different frequency CD's. This was not a good idea. After listening to these various frequencies over an unknown period of time one evening I heard what sounded like a gun go off right next to my head. And if I remember correctly, it's been quite a while ago, it happened again when I was meditating. Soon after that I would be meditating and felt very soft tingleing around my head and eye area. This was not unpleasant and thought it was just an added benefit to my meditation. This was soon followed by someone touching me in bed and later someone trying to have sex with me. It now also comes in dreams and has sex with me. This is not imaginary. It's real. I feel that when I was listening to the frequency CD's and the loud gun sounding noise opened a portal and demons are able to come and go as they please within my spirit and my body. There is so much more to tell but I am writing this to please warn anyone who innocently is thinking of geting into advanced meditation with frequency CD's don't even think about it. They have made my life a living hell.

Hi marylee,

I know that frquency CD issue sounds that stimulate beta or gamme brain waves and that is meant to relax those wo listen it and enter in a deep meditation.

http://dreadfuldreams.blogsome.com/2006/04/20/gamma-waves-and-meditation/

Could it be that we had some sort of reaction and that made you very agitated? I don't know.. the brain is very complicated and you may have lighten something up which made in that state. I don't think it has anything to do with portals and dreadful spirits.. but I can't tell more without knowing much about your situation.

I've never seen Incubus but I like their music. Are they even still together? It's really scary how so many good ones just come and go...without any explanation...quite mysterious actually.