Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$100,000 Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

Still Waters

I don't think I would go watch his documentary. Besides I can provide him with all the proof he needs. DNA and RNA, the continuation of Male and Female in all species on planet earth and the precise co-habitation of all life on planet earth. If everything were just chaos, then there would be no co-habitation no cooperation what so ever. It would have take more than 4 billion years just for the earth to spit out a monkey. If we took aliens and spirits out of the question, the earth itself wouldn't have been able to do anything. We think so small when it comes to existance. We think in our dimention, but the amount of dimensions that actually exist are infantismal. Somebody had to decide where everything

should go and I hardly think that we are a test species, an accident in existance. If Aliens do exist, they are way smarter than us, we are a barbaric and wasteful race. They probably influence us everyday and we don't even know it.

As for an ET spacecraft, I do not have evidence. But I don't need one. I can rationalize that some how this all got here and some how we all seem to co-habitate and even as there are good people and bad people living on earth, it is

as white cells fighting bad cells in a body for the stability or unstability of the whole. But if we aren't the only beings in the universe, there is one thing that is universal, we all imagine or dream of leaving our planet to discover something outside of it.

Once we realize that information is true, then we need to understand that if these beings have been visiting our planet or maby even created on this planet thousands or millions of years ago, then it is likely that often times they

run into trouble here. Our ogvernment and military is powerful enough to cover up evidence. Its ally is the wide-spread of people on the planet. Cause who ever controls information, controls who hears and see's it and lets face it,

the way to shut any mouth is to hold the gun up to your or someone you love. Yikes I ranted again.

What if I was to tell you I can sell you an ET craft for 20 trillion dollars?

saucercorales.jpg

saucermtvernon.jpg

The problem is humans do not have that type of wealth. The only way to achieve that type of wealth is a private space industry. If ET craft happen to crash or are shot down by secret weapons copying the ETs then it is a very classified nature. There are ET craft that are being kept at some highly garded hanger, it was rumored Wright Field a long time ago, or an underground facility.

Asking $100,000 for an alien craft is like trying buy a new porsche for $20. I guess it's worth a try but don't count your luck.

Edited by topsecretresearch

And watch all the Flaming True Believers (aka: the woo woo crowd) come out ... :no:

Millions of sightings and witnesses and such. Uh-huh. And of those millions, all except a very, very, very few have been totally shredded. Even among those, there is not one bit of evidence of a verified alien presence. Not one. "Unknown" does not translate to "alien", kiddies. Even your hero Fox Mulder knew that.

Y'know, I get a giggle every time a FTB or CTist mentioned being "open minded." To them, it means "My way is the only way and you must agree with me or you're closed minded." This means they're closed minded as well since they refuse to entertain opposing viewpoints. At the same time, their version of "open minded" also means being so open their thought processes fall out. Oddly, the FTDs (Flaming True Debunkers) have the same problem. It's kind of ironic, I think.

Who am I? I'm a true skeptic. I don't believe either side has presented overwhelming evidence that it's the correct one regarding alien craft or an alien presence on Earth. I also dislike the phrase Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) since it has taken a connotation of meaning aliens. In its place I prefer Unknown Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) which allows for a broader range of possibilities including atmospheric anomalies.

Who am I? I'm a 1000+ hour pilot who has spent many times that watching the sky ... paying attention to the sky, day and night. Have I seen things I couldn't identify? Of course I have and anyone who spends any time in the air has as well. When I was flying, did I call ATC or Approach Control dependent on where I was for some sort of confirmation? Oh, yeah. Most of the time that cleared up the "mystery." When that didn't work, they'd usually ask if I wanted to make a report. My answer was invariably, "No, sir. I wouldn't know what to report." They seemed quite happy with that.

Who am I? I'm someone utterly fascinated by the Lonny Zamora case and the Logan County, OH, to Beaver, PA, chase. One or two others but they don't stack up against those two.

Who am I? I'm someone who's damned sure that reward won't be collected by an honest bit of evidence.

• Like 4

Hm. I wonder how this will all play out. What counts as proof worthy enough to win the prize money? That's just my question.

An alien spacecraft such as a flying saucer or an alien body would be not very likley simply because there is a cover-up. You would have a media black out, cover mechanism etc. What is more likely is ET debris and that sort of thing.

One example would be a New Berlin, New York case from 1964 where the occupants were performing repairs on a craft.

You can read about this case in the book UFOs Over New York By Preston Dennett.

To her surprise, she also found an apparent piece of cable. Says Hatzenbuhler, "The outer part of it looked like the wrapping, something like a brown paper towl, only it wasn't like our paper towl. It felt rather like that, and was dark brown in color. It seemed to be a wrapping for a cable, tubular. And in the center of it - it had been cut laterally - you could see the strip, maybe an inch wide, more or less, something that looked like finely shredded aluminum strips laid in there, and it was as long as the piece of paper, and that the color and feel of aluminum, although it wasn't aluminum. It didn't behave like aluminum. Aluminum will crumple and this didn't crumple. You couldn't crease it. It was inside, strips of this, laying inside the paper. You could remove the inside, for the outside paper had been cut along the length of the piece, but it was all together."

Unfortunately, this crucial piece of evidence has become lost.

Unfortunately, this crucial piece of evidence has become lost.

Don't you find it curious that all of those "crucial pieces of evidence" have gotten lost or have been confiscated by some government agency or the aliens have come to take back or got eaten by the dog or are otherwise no longer available? Not even just a little bit? With that track record, if it were me, which it is at the moment, I'd tend to believe they never existed in the first place.

Edited to correct spelling oops.

Edited by Kludge808
  • Like 1

He's gonna have to pony up more than $100 grand.

That's like a loaf of bread and a box of jujyfruits these days.

Only if they're on sale. :-)

• Like 1

There is also a 100K for anyone that can cut Nessies face off and wear it as a hat.

• Like 1

hello people there's proof already million of case,witnesses,pictures etc as well as proof:)anyway its not the lack of evidence of aliens and spacecraft its the lack of people's open mind and too many unwilling skeptics out there and close minded people.and i do mean really close minded people.a hardcore skeptic will dismiss all amount of evidence and etc given to him so what's the use.unless a alien(s) land on their backyard nothing will change their mind at all.so dealing with skeptics its a lost cause.there's a healthy line between healthy skepticism vs unhealthy one.

Apparently you've never heard of verifiable evidence, which isn't surprising because your blog looks like it was written by a raving loony.
  • Like 1

hello people there's proof already million of case,witnesses,pictures etc as well as proof:)anyway its not the lack of evidence of aliens and spacecraft its the lack of people's open mind and too many unwilling skeptics out there and close minded people.and i do mean really close minded people.a hardcore skeptic will dismiss all amount of evidence and etc given to him so what's the use.unless a alien(s) land on their backyard nothing will change their mind at all.so dealing with skeptics its a lost cause.there's a healthy line between healthy skepticism vs unhealthy one.

Say..whaat!!!

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

Apparently you've never heard of verifiable evidence, which isn't surprising because your blog looks like it was written by a raving loony.

In other words, it's just like his posts. *sigh*

The concept of verifiable evidence is totally lost on the FTBs. Totally, completely and irretrievably lost. :no:

As to a cover up as mentioned at least once ... considering that the government can't even agree on a budget, how in hell are they going to pull off such a massive cover up for over 65 years? (Thank you, Hasina, for bringing this concept to my attention. :nw: ) Further, the US has enemies who'd love to embarrass us so they'd be the first to expose such an operation.

If one's going to go the worldwide conspiracy route, think about how many people would be involved and, again, the political agendas each country has. Sorry, it wouldn't work even just a little bit. For example, why would Iran cooperate with Israel even for something like this? They wouldn't. They'd use the knowledge against each other. Even the supposed "alien overlords" (Gawd, I love that phrase! :lol: ) wouldn't be able to prevent it.

I wish Quillus would weigh in here. He's an investigative believer who has as little love for the woo woo crowd as we do ... maybe less. The key word is "investigative," another concept totally lost on the FTBs. I think he'd love doing a slash & burn though here.

• Like 2

Kludge, that's why the President and all in the White House don't know about the coverup. Those keeping it secret, know how to do that. :)

Kludge, that's why the President and all in the White House don't know about the coverup. Those keeping it secret, know how to do that. :)

And those who BS, are on the internet spinning stories.
  • Like 2

Debris from crash site "Not Of This Earth"...July 1947 Saucer Crash Plains of San Augustin New Mexico...http://ufocrashbook....ufo_midwest.pdf

Puh-leez ...

First off, aluminum foil was not a product of the aircraft industry although it was - and is - used a lot in aircraft. It was first made in the 19th century in Switzerland and was first used in the US in the early 20th century. At best what was being peddled was surplus left over from WW II that the assorted manufacturer's wanted to dump that they'd cut down for household use, something for which it had already been used in most of the rest of the country for a while already.

Second, aluminum foil was used as the outer layer of insulating blankets not only in high altitude aircraft (largely bombers) during and after WW II but for other insulating purposes including the V-2 rockets that came from Germany. Several hundred railroad car loads of V-2 bitzenpieces arrived at White Sands after the war. That would include a bunch of insulating blanket that would be surplus to their needs. I wonder where it went.

Third, aluminum foil contains varying levels of iron, silicon, manganese and, in some cases, copper in its alloy with the first two the most plentiful. Look at the list of elements listed and tell me what the first three - in order of content - are. Well, gee whiz, they're aluminum, iron and silicon. What a surprise. The other two are on the list as well although further down. Now there's one other thing. The added materials found were only on one surface rather than in the alloy and most were trace amounts. There are a lot of ways for that to happen including simple contact or exposure when other materials are being used in manufacturing. Most of those elements are used in the production of aircraft and rockets with the uranium coming from its presence at White Sands.

Still with me and not about to scream that I'm "closed minded"? Good.

Fourth, the "proof" of alien sources for the materials is the isotopes of three elements, copper, nickel and antimony. The fact that the trace levels of each are at odds with the percentage of each found on earth is no surprise. I'd be real surprised if they did agree. Why? Because the process by which they would have been deposited on that layer would not have been natural but rather part of manufacturing which plays hob with actual levels unless they're closely controlled. Of them, only copper is used as part of an aluminum foil alloy and that's only .02% at most - ie, a trace level.

It's rather convenient that they did not show the actual amounts of the elements found but just stated they were there. So what? Take a sample of your skin after a day's exposure to about anything and tell me what you find using the same analytic techniques. Not the percentages, just what's there. Using the methods used in the article, you'll also be of alien construction since many elements will show up that "don't belong there."

Bottom line? They found a dump, probably from White Sands.

• Like 3

You are kidding me, right? A secret known to two people can remain secret only if at least one's dead. Consider how many people would be involved in keeping such a cover up secret for the past 65+ years then tell me how it could be kept without it leaking somewhere. It couldn't. It would come out one way or another either from an internal source or an external one, spies from an unfriendly country as a major example.

• Like 2

Puh-leez ...

First off, aluminum foil was not a product of the aircraft industry although it was - and is - used a lot in aircraft. It was first made in the 19th century in Switzerland and was first used in the US in the early 20th century. At best what was being peddled was surplus left over from WW II that the assorted manufacturer's wanted to dump that they'd cut down for household use, something for which it had already been used in most of the rest of the country for a while already.

Second, aluminum foil was used as the outer layer of insulating blankets not only in high altitude aircraft (largely bombers) during and after WW II but for other insulating purposes including the V-2 rockets that came from Germany. Several hundred railroad car loads of V-2 bitzenpieces arrived at White Sands after the war. That would include a bunch of insulating blanket that would be surplus to their needs. I wonder where it went.

Third, aluminum foil contains varying levels of iron, silicon, manganese and, in some cases, copper in its alloy with the first two the most plentiful. Look at the list of elements listed and tell me what the first three - in order of content - are. Well, gee whiz, they're aluminum, iron and silicon. What a surprise. The other two are on the list as well although further down. Now there's one other thing. The added materials found were only on one surface rather than in the alloy and most were trace amounts. There are a lot of ways for that to happen including simple contact or exposure when other materials are being used in manufacturing. Most of those elements are used in the production of aircraft and rockets with the uranium coming from its presence at White Sands.

Still with me and not about to scream that I'm "closed minded"? Good.

Fourth, the "proof" of alien sources for the materials is the isotopes of three elements, copper, nickel and antimony. The fact that the trace levels of each are at odds with the percentage of each found on earth is no surprise. I'd be real surprised if they did agree. Why? Because the process by which they would have been deposited on that layer would not have been natural but rather part of manufacturing which plays hob with actual levels unless they're closely controlled. Of them, only copper is used as part of an aluminum foil alloy and that's only .02% at most - ie, a trace level.

It's rather convenient that they did not show the actual amounts of the elements found but just stated they were there. So what? Take a sample of your skin after a day's exposure to about anything and tell me what you find using the same analytic techniques. Not the percentages, just what's there. Using the methods used in the article, you'll also be of alien construction since many elements will show up that "don't belong there."

Bottom line? They found a dump, probably from White Sands.

It's so easy to debunk...no matter what is offered just say no,case closed...no amount of evidence will ever change that no matter how open-minded someone is.

It's so easy to debunk...no matter what is offered just say no,case closed...no amount of evidence will ever change that no matter how open-minded someone is.

If it's easy to debunk then it's invalid anyway. As Psych101's sig says, "That's the beauty of reality, it can't be debunked." But go back to post #28 on Page 2 and re-read the part about who I am. Pay special attention to the bottom, the part about things I find fascinating. Now tell me again how it's just debunk and case closed. You can't. Well, you can't in all honesty.

Sorry, but you're the closed minded one here.

• Like 1

Who am I? I'm someone utterly fascinated by the Lonny Zamora case and the Logan County, OH, to Beaver, PA, chase. One or two others but they don't stack up against those two.

Eek, that should read Portage County, not Logan County. Sorry about that.

I'll just have to ask for a souvenir during my next encounter.

I'll just have to ask for a souvenir during my next encounter.

Can you get me 400 Bensons and 2 bottles of Baileys on your way back, thanks, will pay you when they return you.

• Like 1

Can you get me 400 Bensons and 2 bottles of Baileys on your way back, thanks, will pay you when they return you.

The Bensons sound good but, if it isn't too much bother, I'd really rather Jameson's. Sooo good in the coffee, y'know. :-)

• Like 1