Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vibration stage of AP HeLp!

Himawari69

Ok I used to be skeptical when my older brother used to tell me these stories about how he would be paralyzed in his sleep and float out of his body. I'm not in doubt eny more tho because the same thing has happened to me recently. I'm 18 and I have just recently been experiencing sp. I researched it and I came across AP. I'll talk about my experiences in detail.

The first time it happened was last month about 6 in the morning on a Sunday, I was laying on my back with my arms over my head. I was dreaming I was stuck in Katy Perry's body and I was running around telling people I wasn't Katy perry. They all just gave me weird looks and kept on walking. Then I saw my friend from school and hugged him. I told him to help me and he said to look up. So I did and say a huge black hole in the sky.i woke up but couldn't open my eyes. I was paralyzed from head to toe. I got scared and tried to call my little brother for help but I couldn't talk. I managed to kinda open one eye halfway and look around and saw a little figure with a top hat sitting at the edge of my brothers bed, and it freaked me out so I closed my eye.( there's two elfs living in my house so I know now that was one of them, this was confirmed by a Wiccan and I saw it one night standing by my bedside) enyway I started hearing a loud buzzing noise in my ears and a woman's moaning, then I snapped out of it and got up. I asked my bro if he heard me calling him but he said no. I was scared at first but then got excited because I knew this was somehow astral projection. I've tried to listen to beats and I meditate every now and then to help, but every time I feel paralyzed I get scared and it ruins it.

The other time it happened this time I felt my body vibrating. I know it sounds weird but there is no other way to describe it. My body felt vibrations from the inside, it started with my head then traveled to the rest of my body. I got scared that night cause the vibrating really startled me since the sensations were new then. But one night I was laying very still with my arms on the side of my body. I felt the first symptom I usually do, a wave of energy passing over my body, then the vibrations. I woke up by clenching my hands and went back to sleep, very angry at myself for getting scared. It happened again that same night after a dream, I woke up but my body was paralyzed and I was vibrating violently, like I was a turned on chainsaw, i started to breath heavily and quickly and the buzzing in my ears got unbearably loud so I prepared to clench my hands to stop, but l resisted the urge and I yelled at myself to teleport or float to the roof, I literally felt my legs separate from my body and float up, but I was stuck like that, I couldn't get my upper body to separate so I quit and clenched my hands to snap out of it. It happened yet again that same night, I awoke paralyzed from a different dream and felt the vibrations start. Instead of fighting to go to the roof I relaxed and the vibrations stopped, I could hear a weird sound, like ice being shook in a box. I thought about floating up but my upper body somehow slipped sideways and I could see around my room with my eyes closed.( is that possible?) I saw my red candle on my nightstand and the cookies I left for the elf, even my little brother sleeping. Then I was sort of spinning fast and went back into my body, I tried to roll out from my bed again and it worked! I felt all of my body separate and I slowly fell to the floor. It didnt hurt when my head hit the floor tho. I couldn't figure out how to move so I just lay there looking around and saw 3 figures floating at the other end of my room. This scared the living day lights out of me so I got pulled back into my body. This was the first time I felt the vibrations three times in a row, and I felt nauseous and dizzy the whole day, oh I felt extremely nauseous when I was spinning too, like I was in a roller coaster.

The fourth time I have successfully gotten out I was having a lucid dream, when I realized I was dreaming I looked up at the sky and woke up at the paralyzed stage, however I felt 2 pairs of hands lift me and roll me onto my back, I wasn't scared just really confused, I rolled my self back into my body and thought nothing of it, another night I felt the same two large hands pull me out and I floated up but I went back immediately

I have tried countless times to try ap again but I'm stuck in the vibrating stage!! I can't seem to get out eny more, I would appreciate eny techniques that would help.

Sounds more like alien abduction issues to me. Have you noticed any marks near your hairline or unusual bumps near the surface of your skin in your appendages or back area?

You have to learn to calm down. That is very tough at your age. Temper your reactions ( you started to do that all ready) and surrendur to the experience. You will get there, but relax.

• Like 1

Hmm I haven't had eny unusual mark

Sounds more like alien abduction issues to me. Have you noticed any marks near your hairline or unusual bumps near the surface of your skin in your appendages or back area?

No I haven't had eny marks or bumbs, well I have had a scratch on my leg once that wasn't there before but maybe I just accidentally scratched myself in my sleep, I really doubt I was abducted by an alien, my aunt claims she has seen a metal ball floating on top of her baby's crib once and when she tried to scream it flashed an flew threw the window, but that is unrelated to my experience, I have seen no floating metal balls

You have to learn to calm down. That is very tough at your age. Temper your reactions ( you started to do that all ready) and surrendur to the experience. You will get there, but relax.

I try to calm down but the sensation of the vibrations are overwhelming, ill try to do breathing excercises to see If it helps