Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fossilized vertebrae on Mars?

william joseph

Well the problem is that we would have to believe that NASA would be stupid enough to release the images for all to see and then deny that they are what they likely are (along with the contractors that work with them), mineral formations, rocks.

I think most would like NASA to find evidence of life on Mars, either existing now or in the past. Would seem odd to ignore a giant (relatively speaking) vertebrae fossil and look for microbes.

There is no scale in the picture so why are they assuming a giant creature? Thodse formations could be mm's in size.

mars has so much fascination or life, every rock formation can be seen as something, unfortunately all i see is rocks

• Like 1

The main weakness in the post is it doesn't tell you how to go to the NASA web-site to download the pictures and see for yourself.

certainly could be vertebra.

However, it could just as easily be how that particular type of rock weathers on an alien world. Hell, it might be a type of rock not found on Earth.

I stand corrected if you click on the pic it takes you to the pic on NASA's site

http://www.strangerd...-found-on-mars/

Please do not shoot the messenger. I am just reporting the strangeness of it all.

It really looks strange. This really makes me wonder if there was really life on mars in the past since there are no confirmed eveidences up until now. But with this picture, NASA might have additional research to work on to.

In that case, I can't be more than excited if a trip to Mars in 2018 would be possible.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/the-daily-orbit/1112789763/mars-round-trip-planned-for-2018-by-dennis-tito-022213/

However, it could just as easily be how that particular type of rock weathers on an alien world. Hell, it might be a type of rock not found on Earth.

Yep ... just a rock like all the other weird planks of wood doorhandles shoes etc etc. Now we have a dinosaur skeleton.

Yep ... just a rock like all the other weird planks of wood doorhandles shoes etc etc. Now we have a dinosaur skeleton.

What, where?

Cheers,

Badeskov

This may well be confirmation that Death on Mars exists.

• Like 1

Wont NASA look like dills when other countries eventually get to Mars and find all this debris laying around all over the place, and NASA didnt see anthything but "rocks".

There is no scale in the picture so why are they assuming a giant creature? Thodse formations could be mm's in size.

Yep the size of a grain of sand. And Curiosity is not commissioned yet so definately WILL NOT be looking closely at this one either

Wont NASA look like dills when other countries eventually get to Mars and find all this debris laying around all over the place, and NASA didnt see anthything but "rocks".

and when other countries get to mars and say 'yup nasa was right.. all there is is rocks' are you going to give up on your beliefs or .. are they going to be part of the conspiracy?

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's usually a duck

but on Mars it's always considered a rock.

No matter what the size of this image, it appears like a vertebra

What rocks if any on earth even look like this?

If it is just a rock, it is a major discovery in itself how it was formed!

• Like 1

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's usually a duck

but on Mars it's always considered a rock.

And if the authorities say its not a duck.... many on here would believe them

I vote with DingoLingo ! ITs a rock. And After were told that for the umteenth time by everyone thats in the Know are you still going to Say Its Alien ? We know Its Alien,An Alien Rock ! :clap: