Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hollywood?

tapirmusic

Without further ado, we begin this journey - for no particular reason - with the aforementioned Phil Hartman, who was a highschool friend of Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, who later became a disciple of Charlie Manson, a jailhouse correspondent of John Hinckley, and the attempted assassin of President Gerald Ford, who was once a roommate of modeling entrepreneur Harry Conover, whose wife was the infamous Candy Jones, who was 'treated' by CIA-linked hypnotist William Jennings Bryan, who also 'treated' the purported Boston Strangler, Albert DeSalvo, whose name was written repetitively throughout the diaries of Sirhan Sirhan, who was also 'treated' by Bryan, who served as the technical director on The Manchurian Candidate, which was directed by John Frankenheimer, at whose beach house a dinner was held on June 5, 1968 whose attendees included "Mama" Cass Elliot, Roman Polanski, and Sharon Tate, who was killed just over a year later by followers of Charlie Manson, whose music was recorded by Doris Day's son, music producer Terry Melcher, who lived with girlfriend Candace Bergen at 10050 Cielo Drive the year before it became a slaughterhouse after being rented by Polanski, who initially was slated to pen the screenplay for Day of the Dolphin, which purported to tell the story of Dr. John Lilly, who was a friend of Timothy Leary, whose Mellon family-owned Millbrook estate was frequently visited by Dr. Max "Feelgood" Jacobson, who once 'treated' Judy Garland and who served as the personal physician of John Kennedy, whose assassination prompted the shelving of the film The Manchurian Candidate by its star, Frank Sinatra, who was a frequent companion of fellow 'Brat Packer' Sammy Davis, Jr........

*Snip* - See Source for full reading.

Edited by Paranoid Android
Added source, trimmed post
  • Like 1

Just a friendly one word suggestion.... Paragraphs....

But Taun, that's all one sentence.

• Like 2

Maury Terry has nothing on you. That's quite a fascinating trip behind the wizard's curtain and beneath the rabbit hole! It reads like a stream of spook-induced synchronicities. Kenneth Anger seems to be a common thread.

Meh - I always ignore people who post walls of text.

• Like 3

THis could be a quite interesting thread ,one that starts and never ends,one that has no need for meaning nor reason to why it is. I like the never ending sentence Idea,ITs got kind of a special place in peoples hearts,specially the Aliens creatures that have lots of hearts. Paragraphs who needs stinkin paragraphs ? Welll everyone start your endless thread Heres the place ! Great Idea there tapirmusic !

Oh come on Obviousman ! ITs all in the way you look at this wonderful world we are in ,The Electrons flow seamless neverending,Full of potential !

Edited by DONTEATUS

Meh - I always ignore people who post walls of text.

Wall of text = W.O.T.

Waste of time = W.O.T.

:o

Coincidence... ?

:innocent:

Cz

• Like 2

Tapirmusic, I enjoyed your post. It brought Laurel Canyon and Maury Terry to mind. The inclusion of Scientology would have been cool. You could have linked it to Jack Parsons, who was tenuously linked to Roswell.

hang on the rolling stones-hells angels incident happen at altamont speedway in northern california not london????

He mentioned both cities. He said that one incident preceded another.

I've removed several off-topic remarks about the source of this content. In the future, if you notice a thread or post has been copy-pasted without acknowledgement from elsewhere on the web, it is much more helpful to use the Report button than to start making posts designed to point out that the material is copied from elsewhere. Posting in a thread cannot change that, Reporting it to a Moderator can.

~ Paranoid Android

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

Tapirmusic, I enjoyed your post. It brought Laurel Canyon and Maury Terry to mind.

I hate to toot my own horn, but "honk". The site claims that spooks (Laurel Canyon) are behind hippies, sex, drugs, and rock.