Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

British woman beheaded in grocery store

K_Bonita

This is a rea life horror story...gave me chills when I was reading this, what has this world come to :no:

I hope they send this guy to jail because clearly being in a psychiatric hosptial didn't help. I feel especially sad for the woman's family,the trauma they are in is beyond words.

http://www.dailymail...fe-machete.html

Crazy crazy man.

• Like 1

I was going to say "not another one?"

Awful story though.

• Like 1

Did god see this comming and did nothing. No it was a crazy man that was allowed to roam the streets due to the banks and there cheating theiving ways. No money to care for people just money enough to stuff pockets.

• Like 9

Disgusting and maddening that he was just ignored by authorities.

Is it difficult to cut off a head? What kind of knife would he have used that no one (security guards spoken of) noticed?

• Like 1

It seems it's a problem in every country in the world. Mental hospitals close due to government cutbacks and no one cares what is going to happen once they are released.

• Like 3

there are a few guys like that here 'walking around and talking to themself' .yelling at ppl . nobody cares about guys like that .. . but who would had expect something like this would actually happen ! ..

Is it difficult to cut off a head? What kind of knife would he have used that no one (security guards spoken of) noticed?

they didnt notice? .. because no one pay attention to someone like that.. when you see someone walking around everyday , month after month talking to himself . you wont pay attention anymore !

untill he kills someone.. and after that there is always someone asking . ... why was he ignored by authorities !

• Like 2

The sites I saw on beheading(sorry, out of respect I will not link them) is generally gruesome(takes about 1-minute)

A lot of initial pain for the victim.

The knife is sharp on one side, serrated on the other side. The sharp side is used for the initial cut, to "bleed-out' the victim.

The serrated side is used to tear through neck muscle and the upper neck spinal region.

Sorry for being so graphic.

EDIT: Mods. Feel free to delete my post if deemed too gross. I would understand.

Edited by pallidin

Did god see this comming and did nothing. No it was a crazy man that was allowed to roam the streets due to the banks and there cheating theiving ways. No money to care for people just money enough to stuff pockets.

what would you do ? but everyone behind bars? that looks different? talks different ? is different? there is no way you can predict . or quarantee what one would do ! or wouldn't do ! he just did it .. killed someone.

did he need a reason to ? some ppl are just ..the way they are ! you cannot blame any group, facility or any one else for the action of an individual !

well if they let him go over 10 years orso and he would do this again .. then yes you can blame .. someone for it .

Edited by WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

the neck is a pretty soft part of the body he could use any fix blade to easily do it.

Sometimes when you give someone a second chance all you end up with is a repeat offender. He needs to be executed.

• Like 3

Anybody notice this story is from May of 2011?

It really doesn't matter. This sort of thing has been happening for years. Mentally ill, dangerous people have been let out on the streets with no way to support themselves and no one to take care of them, to be left basically homeless and helpless.

• Like 2

the neck is a pretty soft part of the body he could use any fix blade to easily do it.

Wrong. Curiously enough they go for a quick death, which with a knife, involves two entirely seperate cutting actions.

I've seen the vids. MANY VIDS. They flip the knife over to the serrated edge to cut through the neck and spinal column.

Get your facts straight. They do they same technique with animals.

what would you do ? but everyone behind bars? that looks different? talks different ? is different? there is no way you can predict . or quarantee what one would do ! or wouldn't do ! he just did it .. killed someone.

did he need a reason to ? some ppl are just ..the way they are ! you cannot blame any group, facility or any one else for the action of an individual !

well if they let him go over 10 years orso and he would do this again .. then yes you can blame .. someone for it .

The attacker was evaluated by psychiatric hospital yet let go!!! (probably because he doesn't look like he has any money to pay)

I can only comment based on the article:

--Pensioner was 'stalked' by murderer in days before the attack

--had a history of violent behaviour

--questions were raised about why Spanish authorities had allowed the attacker to wander the streets.

--He was very disturbed and intimidating, the sort of person you would cross the road to avoid

--who had a previous record for causing bodily injury

---Local reports said he had spent time in the psychiatric unit at the Hospital de La Candelaria following early violent outburs

Imo, again based soley on the article, as are all our comments, this guy needed/s serious help, not a park bench

@WhyDon'tYouBelieveMe, sorry, quoted wrong post

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Don't blame the man, blame the machete. They just need machete control legislation. Sweeping bills that restrict the entire population's freedom, custom-made to respond to each sensational event published by the media after it happens. It's the latest trend to governing a modern world. ;)

• Like 2

did any one stopped and asked him what he's religion ?

i know this is the first thing they do if it was middle eastern

• Like 1

http://uk.news.yahoo...-145408733.html

Change the word "knife,blade,or machete" to "gun" and you would have a world wide discussion that would still be going on this story to this very day.

• Like 4

http://uk.news.yahoo...-145408733.html

hence why I said "not another one".

But it is still awful. And it was not the LAST awful thing to have happened over there either.

• Like 1

did any one stopped and asked him what he's religion ?

i know this is the first thing they do if it was middle eastern

Who cares? what ever his religion, it should NEVER be used as an excuse for doing these kind of things. I do not care if he was the local "pope", the man is MAD!

• Like 3

Who cares? what ever his religion, it should NEVER be used as an excuse for doing these kind of things. I do not care if he was the local "pope", the man is MAD!

Yeah not exactly sure what that would have to do with anything.

• Like 2

Change the word "knife,blade,or machete" to "gun" and you would have a world wide discussion that would still be going on this story to this very day.

I highly doubt it. There are so many gun deaths every day in almost every part of the world that I think this would have been a local only story.

This story is a little more unique, especially as to where it happened.....hence world wide coverage.

• Like 1

I highly doubt it. There are so many gun deaths every day in almost every part of the world that I think this would have been a local only story.

This story is a little more unique, especially as to where it happened.....hence world wide coverage.

You could be right,but this was back in 2011.With the big issue being guns right now every time you look at tv,newspaper,or the net i could easily see this being all over the news.