Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chatroom error

Stonecoldvampzy

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CSTART-3]

There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

I receive this message often when trying to enter the chat room, and I know others have experienced this aswell. Why do I keep receiving this?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Stonecoldvampzy

• tinfoilchat

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There was probably a server issue with Invision, it seems to be working again now.

There was probably a server issue with Invision, it seems to be working again now.

It's not just now. Its been happening for days. Alot of people have had trouble with getting in cause of it. It just strange that it seems to strike out of nowhere and disappear again within minutes.

Unfortunately its out of my hands, the chat room uses Invision's servers so if there are problems at their end it will affect the chat here too. On saying that though it doesn't seem to be a very common issue, we've had this chat room for a long time and it has been fine up until now. It's likely they are just experiencing a few temporary technical issues.