Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Department of Justice memo

Drayno

http://www.examiner....ation-necessary

Democrats in at least two states -- Missouri and Minnesota -- have already proposed legislation that if passed into law, would require law-abiding gun owners to surrender rifles, shotguns and pistols deemed to be "assault weapons." A proposal being considered in Washington State would require local sheriffs to inspect the homes of those with "assault weapons" to ensure they are secure.

Advocates of gun control say they do not want to take guns away from hunters and sport shooters, but another post at Guns Save Lives provides quotes from prominent Democrats advocating confiscation of guns from law-abiding citizens.

“Confiscation could be an option…mandatory sale to the state could be an option,” said New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

That's all we need is more laws, yeah that's gonna keep everybody safe... as safe as a turkey on Thanksgiving, that is.

• Like 1

I am not one to quickly jump to conclusions or anything like that, but in my opinion if some law like this would get passed and enforced it would have the potential to start a second civil war.

• Like 1

What brilliant minds are proposing these laws that violate multiple parts of the BOR is a single shot.

What brilliant minds are proposing these laws that violate multiple parts of the BOR is a single shot.

They aren't too keen on the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution too - since, you know, the documents frame and limit their powers.

They don't want that. They want every little crack to slip through to pervasively exist in our personal lives.

Aka - Executive Orders and Bureaucracies.

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 2

I am not one to quickly jump to conclusions or anything like that, but in my opinion if some law like this would get passed and enforced it would have the potential to start a second civil war.

I been stating this for years. :\

They aren't too keen on the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution too - since, you know, the documents frame and limit their powers.

They don't want that. They want every little crack to slip through to pervasively exist in our personal lives.

Aka - Executive Orders and Bureaucracies.

They're in the processes of stripping us of rights and liberties protected by those two important documents. I don't understand how so many people can be blind to what is happening. We were told by our forefathers to be forever vigilant of these type of attacks.

• Like 1