Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kind request for a reading on a relationship.

Welch

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask you guys for a reading. Anything that you might pick up on would be fine and I'd appreciate it, but honestly I am most interested as to what kind of future you might see concerning my current relationship. I'm asking for your help because at the moment it's a long distance relationship, so I'd like to know how the situation might unwind.

In case you need any more information, please PM me.

Thank you a lot in advance.

Lots of love, Welch.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starchild1976

• Welch

• The Silver Thong

Top Posters In This Topic

I sense someone else coming along who will mean more to you perhaps in March. I get the letter C...

I'm guessing you are a female. Your gender is not listed on your profile. I'm getting a C name..like Carl associated with you either now or in the near future.

I would say that this long distance relationship will hinder you in something closer to home. You want to keep things real so trying to make something work will never happen. Let it be closer to home and heart.

Well thank you guys for the readings. @starchild, I am actually male, and it'd be quite difficult for me to meet someone by the name Carl anytime soon, as I'm not living in an english speaking country, however the equivalent might be possible. @TheSilverThong I think that this relationship is as close to heart as it gets, even though it's temporarily far from home... Still, thanks again.