Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The First Lady's Speech at The Oscar Awards

acidhead

Feb. 24, 2013

Now I've seen everything. Barak Obama's wife just recited a speech from the White House just before the Best picture is announced live on television at The Oscar Awards. Jack Nicholson, the presenter, introduced her. She talked about how movies(motion pictures) manipulate the minds of viewers.... how they brainwash the nation... Holy ****... she just announced the winner as I type.... Argo.

• Like 1

Given your profile pic I find that highly ironic.

Edit: Oh, and 'Argo' is B.S.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

I hate the Oscars. And try to get news, the Oscars are all over the healdines! UGH! I want to know important things going on in the world, not watch the movie stars popularity contest.

• Like 2

I missed the indoctrination speech. Anyone got a Utube of it. I like to stay at my peak when it comes to Brownshirtin'

Nothing like Illumaniti showing there cards front stage like.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

Michelle Obama is a celebrity, nothing more.

Argo was a good flick - although there were many historical inaccuracies.

I missed Argo as well. But I hear there all multi millionaires now. hrmph.

Ahhhh wonder if she was "finally proud of my country" now that she got to act like a movie star for a night.Wonder how many of my tax dollars were spent for her having the time of her life.

• Like 7

I think I saw you at 32 seconds acid

This is straight up fascism in our face. .. Argo didn't address the real players in the game during this period of modern history. In the closing credits following the film it mentioned 'that after 444 days the hostages were released' but it FAILED to mention that Ronald Reagan was inaugurated the VERY SAME DAY the hostages were released. WOW.. What a coincidence! Something the film editors felt was not worthy of mentioning.

Thank you Michelle. Your delivery was inspirational.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2

All I saw her deliver was a prewritten speech.

• Like 1

All I saw her deliver was a prewritten speech.

Dont say that asteroid,this woman loves everyone and everything in the world.One of the most sincere and modest people ever to live!Say it aint so asteroid,i want to really believe every word she says.Dont take the dream away :cry: Hahaha

This is straight up fascism in our face. .. Argo didn't address the real players in the game during this period of modern history. In the closing credits following the film it mentioned 'that after 444 days the hostages were released' but it FAILED...

...to mention that the Canadian embassy under former ambassador Kenneth Taylor in Iran was highly involved, so much more so than the CIA. :)

Dont say that asteroid,this woman loves everyone and everything in the world.One of the most sincere and modest people ever to live!Say it aint so asteroid,i want to really believe every word she says.Dont take the dream away :cry: Hahaha

Ummit was the academy awards...need I say more

• Like 1

I was joking lol

• Like 1

I dont believe I deserved a double quote for a non double post !! :no:

• Like 1

Motion pictures(movies) are the biggest form of GOV propaganda.

Edited by acidhead

I dont believe I deserved a double quote for a non double post !! :no:

:lol: Do not know why it does that sometimes haha

• Like 1

This is straight up fascism in our face. .. Argo didn't address the real players in the game during this period of modern history. In the closing credits following the film it mentioned 'that after 444 days the hostages were released' but it FAILED to mention that Ronald Reagan was inaugurated the VERY SAME DAY the hostages were released. WOW.. What a coincidence! Something the film editors felt was not worthy of mentioning.

Thank you Michelle. Your delivery was inspirational.

Fess-up acid. You're just jealous that you coudn't find a prettier dress in your closet.

• Like 2

Fess-up acid. You're just jealous that you coudn't find a prettier dress in your closet.

:lol:

I'm not sure why this is all ooohhhh... Bill Clinton just presented at the Golden Globes... To me, Michelle's presentation sounded a lot like similar natter that's usually said before the award... All about how all these movies are triumphs of wonderment bla bla bla..

Her dress was fantastic. Nice publicity stunt. I do have to wonder how much of it ended up on the taxpayers tally.

As usual, the same old crappy conspiracy **** from the world's worst tinfoil warrior.

Next.