Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this matilda?

danbell06

isthismatilda.jpg

It's not clear how Bill Munns obtained the still images of the "

" video above, but if it's from a real private copy of the "Matilda" footage, this could raise many questions about the authenticity of the Erickson Project footage. According to a recent interview with Matt Moneymaker who privately viewed the footage in Colorado, Erickson had offered to sell the footage for $1,000,000. It's uncertain whether or not anyone had purchased the videos, but recent rumors suggests that Dr. Melba Ketchum or Nat Geo may have purchased the rights. If someone did buy the rights, the purchaser may have also bought themselves a video of a costume -- that's if this short analysis by professional creature effects artist, Bill Munns is correct:

The source the "creature" images never referred to it as "Matilda", but the descriptions I have read about "Matilda" seem to fit what is seen here. To me, it is obvious tihs "creature" is simply a Chewbacca mask with the hair reworked to be a different color and texture. I welcome comments from anyone who thinks otherwise.

Munns on the Bigfoot Forums is now inviting anyone who has seen Erickson's footage to come forward to correct his analysis:

With this posting, I cordially suggest the following:

1. If anyone wishes to publicly acknowledge that this is their footage, I invite them to do so, and if they are correct, I’ll acknowledge it to be true.

2. If anyone feels the video frames show a real creature and not a Chewbacca mask, I welcome their analysis of why we should consider that to be so.

3. If anyone has seen the “Matilda” footage, I invite you to let us know if this is or is not the footage you call “Matilda”, because maybe what I’m looking at isn’t her, and I welcome being corrected if that is so.

4. If my display of this chart causes anyone to feel that they should file some type of civil action against me, please have your
me at wmunns@gte.net so we can set an appointment for my receiving the service of papers, and we can discuss the matter on the public record, in a court.

For the record, I will confidently and clearly offer an appraisal of evidence as being something real, if I truly find the evidence leads to that conclusion, and my appraisal of the PGF as being real supports that position. But as much as we must support what we find to be real or valid, we must also reject or
what we find to be false or fake. Our obligation is to find the truth, and I think it’s time we all knew the truth about this “Matilda” thing. I finally decided it’s time I did my share to get the truth out.

So hopefully, someone who has seen the “Matilda” footage will tell us the truth. Is this her (pictured below), and is she real?

Bill

Source:
Edited by danbell06

It does look quite similar to be honest.....

I agree

I think the lady in the bottom right hand pic is more likely to be Bigfoot.

Well I can't see any signs of waltzing!

I'm sure that's the ape out of the Hendersons.

So it's a fake on both counts.

• Like 2

I didn't know they gave it a name?

Edited by keninsc

She also claims now, there are photos of these habituated creatures. I assume that means from the Erickson Project, at least for some of the photographic evidence.

Matt moneymaker has said that its not a modified Chewbacca Mask.

DuffBrew85 tweeted to Matt:

Matt Responded with: @DuffBrew85 That's incorrect. It's not a modified Chewbaca mask. It's a real animal. Several people saw it in person, including Bindernagel.Clarifications: 1) Camcorder used for Matilda face shot *not* Hi-Def. 2) Matilda never growled at camera operator. 3) It's less than 30 secs. The phone connection during my interview with Rictor, et. al., made it difficult to hear all my words, so I do need to clarify a few things.

Must be real If Double M said it is. :unsure2:

If it walks like a duck and looks like a duck..........

Besides I did watch the movie and besides an old "70 rug that moves" (dixit the aussie comments) ......

It is ALL about money here with the Erickson Project. They are very opportunistic and have shown this by asking for $1,000,000 for a video ffs.

It's ridiculous and incredulous to those who have actually had encounters.

Not that I will ever fit that bill, but still... (That rhymed... Unintentional)

Not everyone who has seen a BF is lying.

It's hard to say for certain, but the teeth and lips are certainly suspect.

Yeah, they served meals to Matilda and Co. Wonder if they'll release footage of her actually eating. :no:

You know what it looks like to me? One of those Japanese monkeys that live in the mountain and are often seen in the natural warm water pools to stay warm........I forget what they called right now and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Yeah, that's it I think.

You know what it looks like to me? One of those Japanese monkeys that live in the mountain and are often seen in the natural warm water pools to stay warm........I forget what they called right now and I'm too lazy to look it up.

You mean this one ? Doesn't seem to be that to me. Proportions are all wrong and the head morphology doesn't really fit either.

japanese-macaques-huddle-for-warmth.jpg

Yeah? All you have is a small piece of a face, do a little photoshop voodoo and you got a Bigfoot suitable for framing.

Also, judging from the photo of that happy bunch you have there, that was taken in a more warm time of year, what with all that green vegetation about. Put a heavier winter coat on them and you might not have to do so much touch up on them to pass.

.....unlike some transvestites I've seen. Oye!

Edited by keninsc
  • Like 1

Adrian Erickson has asked melba ketchum to remove photos of Matilda from her facebook.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/adrian-erickson-putting-smackdown-on.html?m=1

I think its a nod to Munns not ketchup after his analysis of the picture. It has been distributed acroos the whole bigfoot world by now. Pointless asking for it to be removed now Erick........ Son.

• 2 weeks later...