Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i think im being haunted in my dreams.

ashleyslimitless

The other night I was staying at a good friends house. We've known each other forever so we usually share a bed. I was having just a normal happy dream at first. Then he woke me up to tell me he was leaving for work and I went back to bed. After that I had a dream that seemed completely real. I awoke in his bed along and looked at the foot of the bed to see a blanket moving. I yelled for cane (the dog) to leave the room then I remember thinking the blanket was the size and shape of a small child. Immediately the blanket fell flat on the ground and I saw a shadow go up the door and into the vent. I ran to the living g room panicking and looking for cane. I saw a cat scratching the couch and put it outside before realizing thar Daniel doesn't have a cat. Then when I came back inside I felt something slap my behind and turned around to see a shadow of a person lunge at me. Then I woke up in Daniels bed. Two days later (last night) I stayed at my house. I had a dream thaar I woke up in my bed and went to the bathroom to shower. While the water was running I started to see a shadow come out of the vent. As I was trying to scream I saw it form into this little boy in old style clothing (maybe the 1700 it 1800s) with jet black eyes and pointy teeth. He started to lunge at me and I just ran. He chased me to a field near my house where there was a girl. She looked normal but transparent.she held her hand out to me and as I started to reach for it I woke upper. But I remember thinking while I was still dreaming that that little boy followed me from Daniels. Am I crazy? ((Sorry about the typing errors my phone dooeant let me delete?

• Like 1

I don't think your crazy, I have dreams like this too, one night I dreamed I woke up from my bed and went to the living room, it was pitch black outside and my mom texted me that she was out at the store. So I waited and waited watching tv but she never came back. I was getting an uneasy feeling so I looked out the window to wait and I saw a black hooded figure trying to break into the house. I got an overwhelming fear and tried to escape through the back door but he saw me and ran towards me. He didnt have a face it was pitch black and I awoke all sweaty and scared

Another night I dreamed something was piling my sheets so I got up to pull them back, but something pulled them harder. We were then engaged in a violent tug of war over my sheets, and this thing was invisible but I could sense where it was, then it let go of the sheets and grabbed at my feet and I was kicking violently at it. That's when I woke up. Another dream it got a little too um....rated a for adult so I won't say eny details but when I woke up I could feel a heavy body on top of me, trying to get under the covers and...you know....do stuff, but I think I blacked out. I have come to the conclusion that it is some sort of entity that visits our dreams

It was so real. And I knew it has to be the same thing. I had the exact same feeling that it was trying to get me to play to draw me in and then became this scary dark eyed figure. And the girl. I don't know if she wanted to help or hurt she was maybe seven but I don't want to know what could happen if I grab her hand.

Dreams can be very vivid and range from pleasant to nightmares and even to very realistic night terrors. The research indicates that we need to dream but the exact function of dreaming is lacking; there is, however, recourse for controlling dreaming. The body likes routine including sleep times and level of comfort. These routines can be upset and can dramatically alter our sleep. Sometimes it helps to keep a sleep journal for a couple of weeks to determine if there is something in your lifestyle that is upsetting the sleep, e.g. medications, alcohol, watching TV before sleeping, life events etc., and also determining what allows you to exact good sleep. Recurrent nightmarish dreams can be "rescripted" to more benign dreams. This is done by writing, in detail, a new ending to your dream and then reviewing or practicing the newly scripted dream during the day.

But there never is an end. I used to always have recurring night terrors when I was young about a scary old lady standing over my crib shaking me and screaming at me. But they always ended the same she would disappear as someone came in. But these dreams don't seem to end when I wake up instead of knowing I'm awake I feel like something came out of my dream with ne andd into the real world but the first night the bottom of my right buttock was sore to the touch. Maybe I fell and don't remember but. So real

I don't think these are just dreamed because now and then I feel a hand caressing my hair as soon as I lay down. It even followed me to school and I felt it sorta trying to slip its hand under my butt, I literally jumped and tried to keep from gasping because the room was quiet. I have told my friends about this and they all believe me. When I lay down to go to sleep my pillow sinks like someone lay down behind me. And an arm goes around me. I kinda ignore it and drift off to sleep and the dreames start. One was actually pleasant, I was in a room full of beautiful flowers and I was staring at them in awe, I recall a man standing next to me and smiling, I think he kinda gave the flowers as a gift because I'm crazy for flowers, then I realized I was dreaming and I looked up, this always causes me to wake up and I felt a big body on top of mine and a hand caressing my back. I'm not sure if this entity is nice or not, maybe both. When your haveing a nightmare try looking up or fall backward this will wake you up, it always works. Maybe the boy is the bad one and the girl is the good one?

Maybe. Whenever I wake up I feel like there's something still there. I was thinking about both dreams and how the girl was only in one. I was thinking maybe in the first the cat represented the girl because I wasn't touched or chased before I let the cat out. Just watched before that. I just want to know why I'm only watched when I'm naked or laying down. And how this big shadow is a young scary boy and then when it realizes I see it and am scared it grows

It only happens when your naked or laying down? Then it could be an incubus, they're sex spirits that visit your dreams and lay on top of you to have intercourse, I was thinking that maybe my experience involves an incubus because of the sexual nature the entity has, I did a search on it and lots of people have been haunted by them

And its only lunged I haven't felt it on me besides slapping my bottom. Just watches me and lunges. But it only happens when I sleep alone.

I'm not sure why its posing as a little boy, perhaps it could be something else then, I'm at a loss, have you tried ignoring it? Maybe it will get bored with you and leave. Like I said next time your dreaming look up at the sky or fall backwards so you could wake up. Looking at your feet closely can help too

Ohh I see you have to realize your dreaming, I have already mastered lucid dreaming so its easy for me, you can practice by keeping a dream journal to increase you dream memory and before you go to bed try to create your dream by clearing your mind and imagining your in a pool haveing fun or playing tennis soon you'll dream and you'll realize it, in the day time make it a habit to look at your feet or examine your hands, you'll get used to it and start doing it in your dreams. That's how I did it.if its spirits you have you can check by cleansing yourself with an egg, you must slide it all over your body even your hands and feet. Break the egg in a glass of water( cup must be see through) watch it. If the yolk ( clear part) turns white and a drape rises to the top and forms a bubble that indicates a spirit is with you, my egg forms a spirit and white spots on the yolk( Im suffering from a stomach illness) there's no way to tell if the spirit is good or bad tho

- I use to have dreams like those all the time ,Now i dont sleep and that hard no being able to sleep because your scared someone or some thing is out to get you in your dreams :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

These are classic encounters with shadow with some elements of false awakenings. I would not be surprised if this escalates into sleep pralysis. If these encounters don't stop on their own, pm me. You may have to confront them. Other than that I wouldn't worry about it. You are probably just more aware of others in certain things, and there seem to be times of sweeping negativity that manifest in our dreams.