Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What did i see

lliw180

Hi All

a few years back i had this experience and i have no idear what is was. I had just had a prity bad brake up and i was laying in bed feeling sorry for my self wen i feelt my self go in to a state i have never been in i feelt like i was somwhere dreaming and awake the best way i can desribe it is a light sleep. When a realy bright yellowish light hit me in the face and i feel a huge jolt. Then what i thought was an angle appeared in front of me. Be he looked nothing like an angel he was bold and muscler (the same sore of look as Bill Goldburge the professional wrestler) if that helps he told me to stop feeling sorry for my self and life goes on and to get back out there.

Im not a religious man and i dont belive in ghosts i dont know what is dose any one have any ideas

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Himawari69

• lliw180

• Wyverna

• jjphere

You were half asleep at the moment of the sighting so chances are what you saw was simply a product of your mind. It could've just been a dream or something like that. Maybe even sleep paralysis?

Perhaps it could of been a spirit guide?

Im very new too all of this. What is a spirit guide? this happened around october 2010 and i have not sean him/it since on the surface its sound like i could have been my mind. The thing that facinats me is it looked nothing like anything spiritual ghostly. When i happend it was terrifying but affter i began to feel good and

is ther any way of contacting it

Since you haven't seen it since, I would say it was just a dream or something of the sort.

Im very new too all of this. What is a spirit guide? this happened around october 2010 and i have not sean him/it since on the surface its sound like i could have been my mind. The thing that facinats me is it looked nothing like anything spiritual ghostly. When i happend it was terrifying but affter i began to feel good and

is ther any way of contacting it

a spirit guide can be a dead relative or any other type of spirit that helps and looks out for you. You can try channeling to contact it but its a little dangerous

a spirit guide can be a dead relative or any other type of spirit that helps and looks out for you. You can try channeling to contact it but its a little dangerous

If its a dead relative i know who it is. Its my father it didnt look anting like him or say anything he would say. The only reason he would haunt anyone is for a joke but at the time it helped me and i never looked back

wen you say dangerous whats the worst that could happen

If its a dead relative i know who it is. Its my father it didnt look anting like him or say anything he would say. The only reason he would haunt anyone is for a joke but at the time it helped me and i never looked back

wen you say dangerous whats the worst that could happen

then it could be something else, when you channel your sending out energy and your calling in a particular spirit, but other spirits may pick up on this and they may not be very nice

An angel. God wants the best for you.

Blessings, or curses, may stay with offspring for 2 to

3 generations. Maybe a grandparent was religious?