Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptoid, Reptilian Alien Chronology

topsecretresearch

That was the 10th Doctor, played by David Tennant.

That;s right, the Bus, now I'm onto it :D

Cheers.

SwordOfFire.jpg?height=320&width=188

I like the interior decor of that saucer. Looks like Lady Penelope's Rolls-Royce. I never thought the Reptilians would go for pink.

• Like 1

• 1965. Rio Claro, Brazil

Source: GRESUPE

rioclaro.gif

Edemilson Mendes heard the frightened shouts of a neighbor and upon going outside to investigate he saw two strange figures approaching him on the pavement. He described the figures a man-like, but greenish and scaly, reptilian in nature. As they approached he became dizzy and apparently passed out. He woke up two hours later not remembering what had happened.

• 1975. Garden Grove, California

Source: The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters Edited by Ronald D. Story

Abduction by 7-foot reptilian entities considered to be a hoax. - Alvin H. Lawson

• May 15, 1976. Near William’s Lake Michigan

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1976.shtml

A couple who had observed a peculiar light that hovered and oscillated rapidly over the area above the lake earlier, were parked in an isolated spot next to the lake at night when they suddenly spotted another light above the waters. The boyfriend leaned out the window for a better look when something grabbed him. He jumped back inside then a huge dark humanoid shape leaned over the car and began scratching and rocking the vehicle. Then a creature, described as having a huge reptilian like face with a wide slit mouth and bulbous eyes thrust itself partly through the window and grabbed one of the witnesses with a larger flipper like hand. The second witness struck the creature on the face with a bottle and it withdrew outside. The creature then retreated and apparently jumped into the lake, as the witness heard a loud splash.

Sleestak

1982. Ottawa, Canada

2213379445_28a62618a6.jpg?height=320&width=240

Dinosauroid Sculpture by Dale Russell and Ron Seguin, 1982, Canadian Museum of Nature.

Errr...no.

I like the interior decor of that saucer. Looks like Lady Penelope's Rolls-Royce. I never thought the Reptilians would go for pink.

And I'm sure they wouldn't be the butler neither ...... :innocent:

I actually quite liked that movie when it came out. May I ask why you are quoting it? It it just an example of what a reptillian humanoid being might look like?

It's a cultural indicator. You're trying to see when reptilian aliens appeared. Did it influence people who report these encounters or was Hollywood influenced by a reality of these type of aliens. Acclimation. Remember during the 1980s Ronald Reagan hinted at an ET threat. This is when you started to see more reptllian type aliens. I haven't gotten to the 1990s yet but reptilian abduction cases started to surface.

Rather than prove you wrong, I can only further your claim I am afraid. I thought they were wiped out when we were visited by the Sanders aliens. But some evidence exist that a few remain behind in hiding.

dar-monday-40-4.jpeg

Birds are the moder day descendant of the dinosaur.

No!!! you dont say?????????????????? i thought they came from the Easter bunny :o

That was the 11th doctor wasn't it. I must go through them again, awesome show.

Retro alien! I'm impressed big time! Where is this fella from?

I think that ones from The Fly 1958 , with Vincent Price

• Like 1

It's a cultural indicator. You're trying to see when reptilian aliens appeared. Did it influence people who report these encounters or was Hollywood influenced by a reality of these type of aliens. Acclimation. Remember during the 1980s Ronald Reagan hinted at an ET threat. This is when you started to see more reptllian type aliens. I haven't gotten to the 1990s yet but reptilian abduction cases started to surface.

Oldest possible reference of reptillian humanoid I can think of would be the Mythical King Cecrops I in Greek mythology perhaps. Being perhaps half fish, or maybe half snake.

250px-C%C3%A9crops_Meyers.png

LINK

Indeed, particularly a group of theropod dinosaurs that evolved during the Mesozoic Era. Interestingly, a new hypothesis, credited to Gregory Paul suggests that some groups of non-flying carnivorous dinosaurs, especially deinonychosaurs but perhaps others such as oviraptorosaurs, therizinosaurs, alvarezsaurids and ornithomimosaurs, are actually descended from birds. Paul also proposed that the bird ancestor of these groups was more advanced in its flight adaptations than Archaeopteryx, which would mean that Archaeopteryx is less closely related to extant birds than these dinosaurs are.

No indications that any species was heading in this direction though.

i-c8696aa66cf21ef88bcdc15e1e58dd27-Collins-dinosauroid-Nov-2009.jpg

Edited by psyche101

I think that ones from The Fly 1958 , with Vincent Price

I never saw that version, I'll have to hunt it down, the Jeff Goldblum version I thought was pretty good. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Been a while since I have seen that one.

Edited by psyche101

And I'm sure they wouldn't be the butler neither ...... :innocent:

Snack?

Oldest possible reference of reptillian humanoid I can think of would be the Mythical King Cecrops I in Greek mythology perhaps. Being perhaps half fish, or maybe half snake.

250px-C%C3%A9crops_Meyers.png

LINK

Ank, wrong answer. It goes back to early human civilizations.

See: Serpent (symbolism)

6974_270102303113274_1658311215_n.jpg

In abduction reports with reptilians are described as having a face that portrudes similar to a snake

attachment21.jpg

"Their faces are said to be a cross between a human and a snake, with a central ridge coming down from the top of the head to the snout. Adding to their serpent-like appearance are their eyes which have vertical slits in their pupils and golden irises." - John Carpenter. April 1993. "Abduction Note", MUFON UFO Journal.

Ningizzida.jpg

Notice the two snake coiling around resembles a dna double helix.

helix.jpg

"The Queen Mother was cold, cold, cold, a nasty person. None of her cohorts even trusted her. They have names an altar (mind-control program) after her. They call it the Black Queen. I have seen her sacrifice people. I remember her pushing a knife into someone’s rectum the night the two boys were sacrificed. One was 13 and the others 18.

You need to forget that the Queen Mother appears to be a frail woman. When she shape-shifts into a reptilian, she becomes very tall and strong. Some of them are so strong they can rip out a heart and they all grow by several feet when they shape-shift (This is what the lady said who saw Edward Heath, among endless others.)"

http://www.bibliotec.../reptiles06.htm

Pure comedy.

I never got into David Icke, I have serious doubts about the shapeshifting claims but check out this Bohemian Grove photo.

bohemian_grove.jpg

The drawing the side of the person laying down looks like a reptilian although it's kind of hard to make out.

Ank, wrong answer. It goes back to early human civilizations.

See: Serpent (symbolism)

6974_270102303113274_1658311215_n.jpg

In abduction reports with reptilians are described as having a face that portrudes similar to a snake

attachment21.jpg

"Their faces are said to be a cross between a human and a snake, with a central ridge coming down from the top of the head to the snout. Adding to their serpent-like appearance are their eyes which have vertical slits in their pupils and golden irises." - John Carpenter. April 1993. "Abduction Note", MUFON UFO Journal.

Ningizzida.jpg

Notice the two snake coiling around resembles a dna double helix.

helix.jpg

Are you thinking of Cecrops II by any chance?

Cecrops I was the first man to offer sacrifices to the goddess Athena following her birth from the head of Zeus, and he established the ancient Akropolis shrine. When Poseidon later disputed her claim to the city, Cecrops was asked to adjudicate and found in her favour. He was succeeded on the throne by Athena's foster-son, the earth-born man Erikthonios.

Cecrops II was the legendary or semi-legendary son of Pandion I and inherited the Athenian throne from his brother Erechtheus. Although both examples seem to predate the ones given in your link so I am not entirely sure what it is you are pointing out. I am talking about 9-6 century BC here.

I do not think the double helix represents the medical snakes, it is only half of the symbol. One side of the pair, so it woud be one snake as opposed to two, which strikes me as fairly significant. The modern use of the caduceus as a symbol of medicine became established in the United States in the late 19th and early 20th century as a result of documented mistakes, misunderstandings and confusion.

The Annunaki were the Sumerian pantheon and appear to be the god templates for the later civilisations that happened along in the region. Are you a closet Daniken/Stitchin proponent?

Edited by psyche101

How does Greek mythology predate early human civilizations like the Sumerians?

You claim that the oldest possible refrence is Greek mythology. Serpent (symbolism) predates Greek mythology.

Ancient Egypt predates Greek mythology.

I never got into David Icke, I have serious doubts about the shapeshifting claims but check out this Bohemian Grove photo.

bohemian_grove.jpg

The drawing the side of the person laying down looks like a reptilian although it's kind of hard to make out.

35373861.jpg

• Like 1

How does Greek mythology predate early human civilizations like the Sumerians?

You claim that the oldest possible refrence is Greek mythology. Serpent (symbolism) predates Greek mythology.

Ancient Egypt predates Greek mythology.

Actually, I did not say they were the oldest, I said:

Do you have a date for that top/first statue? I cannot seem to find a reference to it that is not connected to AA. I just do not believe it is a Annunaki Nephilim. The Ningizzida is two snakes, not snake people with what I thought were supposed to be dragons alongside it. The reptillian looks like something Icke drew up, is that supposed to be a modern Sumerian depiction?

Edited by psyche101

I never saw that version, I'll have to hunt it down, the Jeff Goldblum version I thought was pretty good. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Been a while since I have seen that one.

Yeah its pretty good, Less gross then the Jeff Goldblum one though. I guess the mayan god Quetzalcoatl wouldnt fit in with what you guys are talking about

• Like 1

Snack?

Probably more likely yes LOL.

Having read about human like snakes people / reptilians : Thulsa doom anyone?

conan.jpg

Do you have a date for that top/first statue? I cannot seem to find a reference to it that is not connected to AA. I just do not believe it is a Annunaki Nephilim. The Ningizzida is two snakes, not snake people with what I thought were supposed to be dragons alongside it. The reptillian looks like something Icke drew up, is that supposed to be a modern Sumerian depiction?

The only thing I can find is the image with text indicating it is a Sumerian goddess from the ubaid period

sumerian_goddess_figurine_ubaid_period_5000bc.jpg

• Like 1