Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptoid, Reptilian Alien Chronology

topsecretresearch

Which type is this guy?

Nc4KFwp.jpg

He/She is A C.H.U.D. Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller

The only thing I can find is the image with text indicating it is a Sumerian goddess from the ubaid period

sumerian_goddess_figurine_ubaid_period_5000bc.jpg

I only seem to be able to find AA references as well. I do not deny it may well be a genuine recovered artifact, but it seems hard to confirm too much about it. The AA folks have got themselves into a spin over this one. But no references to the original find, which is typical AA I guess.

He/She is A C.H.U.D. Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller

Loved that movie,... waayyy back in the days. :tu:

CHUD_poster.jpg

Loved that movie,... waayyy back in the days. :tu:

CHUD_poster.jpg

Got to find it and watch it now, dammit..

I guess the mayan god Quetzalcoatl wouldnt fit in with what you guys are talking about

It would. Good job. See image below.

sumeranu14_19.jpg

The only thing I can find is the image with text indicating it is a Sumerian goddess from the ubaid period

It is Sumerian. It's on countless Sumerian history web sites.

Probably more likely yes LOL.

Having read about human like snakes people / reptilians : Thulsa doom anyone?

conan.jpg

Very good. Thulsa doom is similar in apperance to the reptilian aliens people describe.

ReptilianKesaraStudy.jpg?height=216&width=320

Sightings (1992–1997)

TV Series Documentary - 60 min

068.jpg

ReptilianBust-1.jpg?height=279&width=320

A TV program that was very influential in the early and mid-nineties was Sightings. Special effects artist Steve Neill did many of the Gray alien models and illustrations that were featured on the show. I watched all of the UFO abduction related segments intently, as I was craving visual information on the different alien types at the time. Unfortunately, there were very few depictions of anything other than Grays. The one reptilian image I recall from Sightings was a bust of a reptilian head with a large, two-lobed skull, small scales, and reddish eyes. I'm not sure who created the bust, or whether it was based on an actual contact case. Perhaps it was some kind of composite image or simply someone's science fictional concept of what a reptilian alien might look like. Regardless, it did influence some of my early depictions of reptilians. In 1996 I did this drawing based on it.

August, 1991. Missouri

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/humanoid1991.shtml

Source: Linda Moulton Howe "Glimpses of other Realities" Vol. I Type: G

aae022.jpg

The witness was in bed sleeping when she suddenly began floating out of her bedroom towards a light and through the wall. She felt being pulled by a strong force with a quick movement. She then encountered a strange reptilian being described as five-foot nine inches tall with a green body that appeared scaly and rough. He had pea-green eyes with pupils slanted like a cat, black and yellow in color. The being lacked hair, had a small mouth, thin arms, duck-like hands with brown webbing in between four long fingers with sharp nails on the ends. The witness felt electricity going through her hands apparently after the being touched her. She was then told that they needed human beings to make their race stronger because it was dying out.

April 1993. "Abduction Note", MUFON UFO Journal.

attachment22.jpg

John Carpenter. "Typically, these reptilian creatures are reported to be about six to seven feet tall, upright, with lizard-like scales, greenish to brownish in color with claw-like, four-fingered webbed hands. ... Their faces are said to be a cross between a human and a snake, with a central ridge coming down from the top of the head to the snout. Adding to their serpent-like appearance are their eyes which have vertical slits in their pupils and golden irises."

It is Sumerian. It's on countless Sumerian history web sites.

Could I ask you for a link, I can only seem to find it on woo woo sites. I'd like to know more about it if possible.

August, 1991. Missouri

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/humanoid1991.shtml

Source: Linda Moulton Howe "Glimpses of other Realities" Vol. I Type: G

aae022.jpg

She was then told that they needed human beings to make their race stronger because it was dying out.

You seriously see nothing wrong with that claim???

Okay if the reptillains don't exist how can you explain the Sumerian statuettes which have reptillain features? I'm not saying they defintelty exist but why on earth would the Sumerians create such statues? I am expected to believe they did it just for fun?

Edited by yearofthehater

Okay if the reptillains don't exist how can you explain the Sumerian statuettes which have reptillain features?

The reptilians built those ancient walls and stuff. Gotta pay tribute.

• Like 1

Would the Flatwoods Monster count as a reptilian? I'm not sure if it was one or not.

I'm reminded of the goombas from the Super Mario Brothers Movie...an extremely bizarre movie, to put it mildly.

Goomba_Movie.jpg

Okay if the reptillains don't exist how can you explain the Sumerian statuettes which have reptillain features? I'm not saying they defintelty exist but why on earth would the Sumerians create such statues? I am expected to believe they did it just for fun?

Maybe it represented something metaphorical or something like that? It's very possible it didn't represent an actual reptilian being. I don't understand why people seem to think that everything ancient civilizations made had to be from something true. They could've made it from imagination or story. We do it today, so why couldn't they do it in the past?

I draw things like three-winged flying beasts with tentacles on their heads. Or sentient blobs with hundreds of hands and eyeballs sticking out of their gelatinous bodies. In the distant future, when a person finds my drawings, will they immediately say, "Oh, they must've had tentacle monsters and blob creatures living among them. Why else would they have drawn this?"

Just wanted to put that out there for people.

Edited by MisstreeDove
  • Like 1

Well, yes, art is fun is it not?

The same way you explain Lions with wings, babies with wings, Minotaur, Totem Poles, or any number of such combinations in ancient art. You do not think Cupid is real I hope? Plenty Cupid statues.

Nobody can even tell me if it is Sumerian, the picture in question only seems to show up on Woo Woo sites, is it even a genuine artifact? And is it Sumerian? Why can I not find it on one single reputable site?

ErosStatue.jpg

Egypt must have been rife with animal headed aliens then.

Well, yes, art is fun is it not?

The same way you explain Lions with wings, babies with wings, Minotaur, Totem Poles, or any number of such combinations in ancient art. You do not think Cupid is real I hope? Plenty Cupid statues.

Nobody can even tell me if it is Sumerian, the picture in question only seems to show up on Woo Woo sites, is it even a genuine artifact? And is it Sumerian? Why can I not find it on one single reputable site?

There are some links:

http://www.tineye.com/search/85044686a237ed130d68b573a90de8196bbd4fdd/?pluginver=chrome-1.1

But I suppose those are so called woo woo sites (I have no idea what the hell that could mean:P)

Many UFO reports depict reptillians with nipples. That's a fail for a start.

Reptoid.jpg

Nice abs :D They surely do fitness and exercise well xD.

Got to find it and watch it now, dammit..

That was on Fearnet not to long ago great movie for its time

• Like 1

Interesting video. Debunk away.

Egypt must have been rife with animal headed aliens then.

Looking at totem poles, some rather interesting ones landed in America too :D

Vancouver-BC-Stanley-Park-Totem-Pole-5.jpg

Nice abs :D They surely do fitness and exercise well xD.

:D

tmcn2538l.jpg

Edited by psyche101