Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery of the massacred mobula rays

Commander CMG

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish were mysteriously washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday and carted off to market by Palestinian fishermen.

It was the first time the fish had been seen on the beach for six years, according to a local video report purporting to show fisherman examining the Rays.

The fish are of a similar appearance to the more well-known Manta Rays, which are in the same family, and can reach a width of up to 17ft.

Read more

Edited by xsas

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• Keel M.

• Coffey

• Frank Merton

Popular Days

Probably caused by stray Isreali bombing....

No doubt some top-secret US weapon here for mass killing rays off Gaza and starfish off the Philippines. Only the US and Israel could possibly be so nefarious as to want to kill both rays and starfish.

As one of the comments on the article states:

If they were stranded they sure lined themselves in very straight lines and even left suitable paths in between. This was no accidental stranding they were specifically put there by someone.
  • Like 2

As one of the comments on the article states:

I read this on another news link earlier today - I believe the fishermen basically counted their blessings and cut these rays up for market. If they were "specifically" left there by someone I would be staying away from seafood if I lived in Israel for a good long while, just saying.