Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did UFO 'hit' Russian meteorite blasting it

sean6

Did UFO 'hit' Russian meteorite blasting it to smithereens? Conspiracy theorists’ extraordinary claim after new footage emerges

The meteorite that crashed on Russia was hit by an unidentified flying object causing it to explode and shatter over the Urals, it has been claimed.

The bizarre theory is based on analysis of blurry footage of the space rock as it streaked across morning sky above the city of Chelyabinsk.

U.F.O enthusiasts insist a small 'object' can be seen colliding with the meteorite on its trajectory through the atmosphere, despite the fact there were no reports of Russia launching missiles to down the celestial intruder, they claim.

http://www.dailymail...ge-emerges.html

Edited by sean6

Wait ... your source is the Daily Heil?

You know how people think Fox News isn't an entirely reputable source? Well it's more reputable then the Daily Mail.

• Like 1

Did UFO 'hit' Russian meteorite blasting it to smithereens? Conspiracy theorists’ extraordinary claim after new footage emerges

The meteorite that crashed on Russia was hit by an unidentified flying object causing it to explode and shatter over the Urals, it has been claimed.

The bizarre theory is based on analysis of blurry footage of the space rock as it streaked across morning sky above the city of Chelyabinsk.

U.F.O enthusiasts insist a small 'object' can be seen colliding with the meteorite on its trajectory through the atmosphere, despite the fact there were no reports of Russia launching missiles to down the celestial intruder, they claim.

Errr...no.

Erm ya right.....but no. A rag like the Daily Mail is most definitely not a good source of information. I wouldn't even consider it as toilet paper to be honest.

the daily mail is a paper aimed at a certain conservative demographic but by no means is it the eqiv of the national enquirer...lol.

Aliens out of moral necessity blew up the meteor that would otherwise have killed millions. They don't want us to know they are here, so they make the pictures of it look like a camera glitch.

• Like 1

Im going with ,THe Intergalatic Police were in Hot prusuit of an Outlaw gang of Dopplegangers and didnt want them to Land on Earth again and cause another STK Market Crash. They have invested way too much in our Great Development LOL ! Sad but it could happen ! :tu:

Aliens out of moral necessity blew up the meteor that would otherwise have killed millions. They don't want us to know they are here, so they make the pictures of it look like a camera glitch.

Either that, or it could have been Chuck Norris.

Either that, or it could have been Chuck Norris.

Yeah, Chuck round house kicked the stuffing outta that meteor!

• Like 3

I wouldn't even consider it as toilet paper to be honest.

hmm,.....if there's really, really NOTHING else left?

So let me get this straight - the first "theory" was the Russians shot it down until a few intrepid investigators did some exhaustive research (Wilkipedia) and determined that there isn't a missile system anywhere on the planet that could come close to even hitting something traveling at that speed. So now the "theory" is that it was an alien race that did it.

Got it.

hmm,.....if there's really, really NOTHING else left?

What if there is an ancient alien DVD box left?

Wait! I think I figured it out!

It was actually a UFO that was hit by a meteorite!

I'm calling the National Enquirer right away!

• Like 1

Hmmmm ....haven't been on for a while but i see the quality of rebuttal has fallen drastically.....even with some of the more senior members.

Too lazy sceptics...must try harder

What if there is an ancient alien DVD box left?

WITH or WITHOUT paper inlay? (centerfold of Tsoukalos?)

We may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war.

One of my favorite films (if not my favorite!!)

uhmm if that is the truth ! than nukes wont save us from aliens :(

Hmmmm ....haven't been on for a while but i see the quality of rebuttal has fallen drastically.....even with some of the more senior members.

Too lazy sceptics...must try harder

Maybe that's because it isn't worthy of much comment, the 'missile' being an optical artefact caused by microscratches on glass/perspex. You'll get the same effect when driving at night looking through an old windscreen - watch what happens to streetlights as you move past..

See also:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=243281&st=0

I think its all about the L.Z. factor ! E.T. seems to miss a lot on his Landing Zone`s . Well better luck next time Green Gobbley Geek`s ! :alien: