Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA Alien Encounter Confirmed

thewonderman

What a sad sad excuse.

You know this forum used to be good, not anymore! now threads just get filled with crappy comments and a complete derailment.

Even the Moderator is at it.

yes.. we used to have interesting threads at one time.. now we get pap like this...

• Like 1

How can we be sure that the transmission really came from space?

Ask NASA, or one of the 2 Astronauts that was relying the call.

Edited by thewonderman

How can we be sure that the transmission really came from space?

Exactly.

Also, if NASA knew 'all about ET' public disclosure would probably serve to increase their budget 10 fold. I see nothing here that indicates this particular notion is even remotely real. Basically, there does not exist any verifiable confirmation of "alien encounters" (especially from NASA).

That's why I find it more entertaining (and far more honest) to openly enter into the realm of fiction and go 'at it' from that perspective.

Edited by Lilly
wrong word
  • Like 2

yes.. we used to have interesting threads at one time.. now we get pap like this...

why is this pap?

why is this pap?

well for one they would not say 'alien craft'

they would use code words to say it.. all comes down to secrecy etc..

so if you hear any radio transmission recordings that openly say 'alien.. space ship.. etc' you will know its pap.. and what you have here.. is pap..

well for one they would not say 'alien craft'

they would use code words to say it.. all comes down to secrecy etc..

so if you hear any radio transmission recordings that openly say 'alien.. space ship.. etc' you will know its pap.. and what you have here.. is pap..

This recording was not put out by NASA but picked up by an actual person on earth listening in with a radio transmitter. its clear you have not read the actual topic at hand and are just splouting pap straight out your mouth.

This recording was not put out by NASA but picked up by an actual person on earth listening in with a radio transmitter. its clear you have not read the actual topic at hand and are just splouting pap straight out your mouth.

*SNIP*

when broadcasting.. ie.. ground control to major tom.. they will not say alien. space craft.. etc.. so this recording.. is fake.. created by someone with a twisted sense of humor to take the mickey out of believers like you :D

its like crop circles..

Edited by Lilly
removed inflammatory remark

*SNIP*

when broadcasting.. ie.. ground control to major tom.. they will not say alien. space craft.. etc.. so this recording.. is fake.. created by someone with a twisted sense of humor to take the mickey out of believers like you :D

its like crop circles..

Is there more of these recordings around then or just this one? bit strange if its just this one wouldn't it?

take the micky out of me you *SNIP*, like you have it wrapped up.. you probably think there is no other life out there.

Edited by Lilly
quote and another insult

Is there more of these recordings around then or just this one? bit strange if its just this one wouldn't it?

take the micky out of me you *SNIP*, like you have it wrapped up.. you probably think there is no other life out there.

yes.. but every single one of them mentions either alien or space craft.. hence.. fake.. easily done these days with the tech we have.. like the ufo videos etc.. do yourself a favor and educate yourself by looking up faking hoaxer .. he's a pom as well but quite good at what he does..

LOL.. you really dont follow many posts on here do you..

no.. I am not one of these closed mind thinkers that say we are the only life .. there is other life out there.. it just not has come here..

and cheers.. I really didnt need to have your permission to take the mickey out of you.. us aussies have been doing that to you poms for over 200 years :D

Edited by Lilly

Thewonderman.

How can you be so sure the transmission didnt come from some other amateur radio operator?

How can you be sure that it really came from Discovery,... Is it on the original NASA tapes, or just on the recordings from Donald Ratsch ?

Please, let's not make this personal (ie, don't post inflammatory remarks directed at others).

sorry Lilly..

Thewonderman.

How can you be sure that it really came from Discovery,... Is it on the original NASA tapes, or just on the recordings from Donald Ratsch ?

I think you've hit the nail on the head here Hazz.

'the wonderman', before I make several observations (none of which you will like..) - could you please elaborate on exactly what you did to verify this video/audio, and the source? And could you also clarify what you understand by the term 'confirmed'?

Be careful with your answer....

:)

Where is the so called evidence of a hoax?

The audio isn't exactly clear and you are clearly hearing the wrong words.

look at the similarity in the two words you are describing "observance" "observation" if someone was going to hoax it they would clearly make sure there script is right?

It is most likely a hoax. Far to easy for someone to fabricate and besides that just apply Occams razor. The most likely real truth here is the one that requires the least assumptions to be made.

So- NASA is covering up knowledge of alien life (assumption) NASA is dumb enough to talk about said alien life that they are trying to cover up on a public radio transmission (assumption) Aliens are visiting earth (assumption) Aliens exist (assumption) Government does not want the people to know about alien life (assumption) Hundreds, thousands of people are effectively being kept quiet and not talking about what they know about alien life when the government cannot even keep classified military communications off of wikileaks (assumption)

And- Some people thought it would be fun to make a hoax NASA transmission making a vague reference to alien life when it is known that dozens of other people have faked similar things like the alien spaceship on the moon video, the alien autopsy video, admitted hoaxes. (assumption)

So we have 6 assumptions at least not backed up by evidence that this is real, and only one assumption required that is backed up by the fact that hoaxes like this one are perpetuated all the time that this is a hoax.

My verdict- This is almost certainly a hoax.

I really wish this was true don't get my wrong! But me wishing it to be true does not make it any more true.

I better post this now, rather than wait for thewonderman, lest there be further gullible folk wanting to believe... With permission and my added bold..:

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 18:51:37 -0800

Subject: Re: NASA WAV file

To: b.. @..edu (Brian ..)

Brian, yes I have the full story on that. The details was carried on

the July 1989 issue of the MUFON Journal. Briefly I recorded some of

the radio broadcast via my audio scanner from the space shuttle

Discovery through WA3NAN, the club station of the Goddard Amateur Radio

Club at Greenbelt, Md, transmitting on 147.450 MHZ. It is a

retransmission from the NASA Select original. I heard what I thought

was one of the male astronauts saying, "Houston, Discovery, we still

have the alien spacecraft under observance". Well I was pretty excited

and got in touch with Walt Andrus of MUFON and Vince Dipietro (Mars

Face Fame) who is employed at Goddard Space Flight Center who I later

handed over the tape to have a voice print analysis performed to

compare the target voice to the astronauts' voices that were aboard

during that mission. The result of the analysis showed that a few

positive hits on Astronaut Bagian (the physician on board) but not

enough hits to say he was the one who said the target words. So the

results were inconclusive. Later a check showed there was no target

voice on the original NASA Select audio.

About a year after that, I was again monitoring the audio from another

NASA mission via my scanner and I heard that voice again, saying something

similar to the target voice a year earlier. However on this mission, all the

astronauts were different compared to the other one. This led me to conclude

that unfortunately, the target voice was a hoax probably from an amateur

radio operator.

• Like 3

There is no way in what appears to be a routine communication that the Astronauts would say "alien craft". They'd use the code-word of the week, "storm in the Atlantic" or whatever. If it was a "**** ME THERE'S AN ALIEN CRAFT OUT THERE!" communication I'd believe they'd not be talking in careful code.

Hell, there's apparently a code in the "one small step" transmission saying "we're safe and we think we can make the return journey". NASA's very good at keeping mum.

Nasa Always lets stuff like this get out with a very small window before it's pulled. As a believer, it's pretty compelling stuff, Even though they vehemently deny any of this.

It is most likely a hoax. Far to easy for someone to fabricate and besides that just apply Occams razor. The most likely real truth here is the one that requires the least assumptions to be made.

So- NASA is covering up knowledge of alien life (assumption) NASA is dumb enough to talk about said alien life that they are trying to cover up on a public radio transmission (assumption) Aliens are visiting earth (assumption) Aliens exist (assumption) Government does not want the people to know about alien life (assumption) Hundreds, thousands of people are effectively being kept quiet and not talking about what they know about alien life when the government cannot even keep classified military communications off of wikileaks (assumption)

And- Some people thought it would be fun to make a hoax NASA transmission making a vague reference to alien life when it is known that dozens of other people have faked similar things like the alien spaceship on the moon video, the alien autopsy video, admitted hoaxes. (assumption)

So we have 6 assumptions at least not backed up by evidence that this is real, and only one assumption required that is backed up by the fact that hoaxes like this one are perpetuated all the time that this is a hoax.

My verdict- This is almost certainly a hoax.

I really wish this was true don't get my wrong! But me wishing it to be true does not make it any more true.

It wasn't a public radio, the person picked up the frequency.

I better post this now, rather than wait for thewonderman, lest there be further gullible folk wanting to believe... With permission and my added bold..:

Have you just wrote this out now or something LOL? source?

yes.. but every single one of them mentions either alien or space craft.. hence.. fake.. easily done these days with the tech we have.. like the ufo videos etc.. do yourself a favor and educate yourself by looking up faking hoaxer .. he's a pom as well but quite good at what he does..

LOL.. you really dont follow many posts on here do you..

no.. I am not one of these closed mind thinkers that say we are the only life .. there is other life out there.. it just not has come here..

and cheers.. I really didnt need to have your permission to take the mickey out of you.. us aussies have been doing that to you poms for over 200 years :D

Great. haven't got time for you.

It wasn't a public radio, the person picked up the frequency.

And you know this, uh, how?

I suspect you're just making it up out of your imagination.

Do you have time to tell us how you know that this transmission was on NASAs original tape, and not just on Donald Ratsches?

No worries strawman..

basically your getting extremely valid reason and explanations but hey.. while they disagree with what your saying.. your not going to like it..

tell ya what.. go out buy yourself a shortwave reciever.. if I remember rightly the old yaesu radio's will pick up radio chatter with just a bit of tweaking.. and you can spend your days listening to it.. though small bit of advice.. get a skywatch program that shows the paths of the ISS and other manned craft while up there.. that way you wont get fooled like this again :D

'thewonderman', I'm going to make this slow and tedious and comprehensive, so that perhaps you might take the time in future to CHECK your information. So before I provide sources to your HOAX... let's start with your thread title:

NASA Alien Encounter Confirmed

That was YOUR claim, so YOU START. You will now give the NASA link that states that. Go ahead, take your time...

Then we'll talk about what 'confirmed' means, shall we?

In regard to your latest claim, would you like to withdraw your statement that 'the person picked up the frequency' NOW or will you wait until I (or others) tell the full story? The person (Ratsch) did NOT pick up the NASA broadcast frequency - it was an amateur re-transmission on a common ham frequency - in other words, dead easy to hoax. Funny how you (or is it your source) got that so horribly wrong, when it was spelt out right from the start.. Google is your friend. Or enemy in this case.

And do keep LOLing (most folks would have checked before laughing..)