Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy injured when impaled on bicycle rod

Still Waters

It's the cyclist's equivalent of waking up from a nightmare in a cold sweat: contemplating the possibility that your seat would somehow come dislodged — and your seat post would go up your rear end. Unfortunately for one rider, it's not just a nightmare anymore.

http://now.msn.com/b...oes-up-his-butt

• Like 1

"I got rear-ended."

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 2

Omg... Haha this reminded me of the time I tried to ride my bike down the stairs... I was curious to see if I could do it, I fell down on the first step...thank god the seat stayed in-tact. Lest I would of been rear-ended myself lol

• Like 1

Boy that will wake you up in the morning. Hate to be that kid when he goes back to school. Gonna be the butt of a lot of jokes I bet.

• Like 1

Nasty, could have been worse. I remember watching 999 (the old British TV show) and a boy did thta thing most guys and soem girls will know about, where you pull your front wheel up as you come of a curb and do a little jump which made you fele like you where awesome. lol Only problem is, his front wheel came off and he fell... One of the front forks when into his head... EUGH.... I'm sure he lived.

Edited by Coffey

It's the cyclist's equivalent of waking up from a nightmare in a cold sweat: contemplating the possibility that your seat would somehow come dislodged — and your seat post would go up your rear end. Unfortunately for one rider, it's not just a nightmare anymore.

http://now.msn.com/b...oes-up-his-butt

shockedkarkat.gif