Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

109 wrestlers die in 10 years

ali smack

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freetoroam

• stevewinn

• OverSword

• ouija ouija

Popular Days

The most publicised recently has been the heavy use of steroids and other growth hormones

=============================================

How can steroids still be so freely available ???

Thats whats scary.

Its the steroids, as i understand it, when you build muscle the proper way, your heart increases at the same rate as your body, so the engine grows to the size of the machine. but with steroids your body or muscle grows at such a rate your heart cannot keep pace, so you have a smaller heart maintaining a larger body, so a small engine in a bigger machine, this results in the heart working twice as hard. and i guess with the on-the road lifestyle they lead, stress, and stress through family break up. in the end its all to much and the heart gives up the ghost, and this doesn't even take into account of the overdose of drugs. its a shame. i've seen all those wrestlers named perform.

Found this page a few years back

http://deadwrestlers.net/

Most of them have necks wider than their waists. .....steroids.

Found this page a few years back

http://deadwrestlers.net/

Not many 'scary' deaths in this list. A couple of 'sad' ones(suicides). But honestly, there are 60, 70, 80 year olds in that list. I really don't think it's such a big deal ..... living to 50 isn't so bad, nothing much happens after that(that's good!).

The list of possible and terrible side effects of steroids is very, very long. Yet so many athletes think it's worth the potential consequences.