Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life is real believe or not!

Roy Perry

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

Life is real believe or not!

03-01-2013

As I think things that I must handle in the breath I live I must handle things about me that I do not like because I little like you wanting to hide my dark side where no one see the deep things of my inner self. I open up darkest things to others hoping that I get passed the things I do not want you to see like me hiding afraid that they might come for and do things I can not handle. Every body has things that they can not faced I know that they say there nothing to fear but fear itself while shacking in their bones.

One two three I smell the sound of things that I am afraid of the guy who seems to be seeing with his ears yes that young that I saw riding a bike around town and that black could not see. But I bet he knew the color of darkness was not black like so many people think but to see the color black there must be light. So sure darkness is not black it would be some that light would not no reflection at all just like the color we think the sky is but thanks to the Tyndall illusion red looks blue.

This shows what you think may not be true just hearing voices like I heard all my life when I stand under a phone line my body can turn in to sounds above me. But when I thought about those sounds were coming from the phone above my head but what the sounds coming from my inner self me thinking as if it was hearable. Now I claim it was God but is that so impossible just because God creative my world that I believe that in maybe you do not agree with my believe so what it not your belief.

You make up the things that you want to believe in and I will decide the things I want to make my own will that the way I see it. My Atheist side has no belief while my Christian believes in a God that creative everything as pure love My spiritual side believes in a God while my Atheist claims nothing came from God which my fleshly side. They fight one another until I die one day which hopes that I evolve into something new with love and a kiss of truth unto you from Roy.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roy Perry

• OverSword

• XingWi

• aryannatimothy

Life is real, death is real, reincarnation is real, but when you come back you are a totaly different person meant to experience totaly different things. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, regardless of what you do to yourself or would do to yourself if you had the courage to act.

Edited by OverSword

RPyear2027 wrote:

My Atheist side has no belief while my Christian believes in a God that creative everything as pure love My spiritual side believes in a God while my Atheist claims nothing came from God which my fleshly side. They fight one another until I die one day which hopes that I evolve into something new with love and a kiss of truth unto you from Roy.

My atheist side believes that we can be at once pure love and purely horrible, as human beings. This duality is part of all nature and just like a dog can nurse a lost kitten another one can tear it apart. All of this is possible without any fight, because they are as much part of the world as night and day.

The ONE thing that is most difficult to accept is that we have NO CONTROL on any of it, except in our self ultimately. When we decide to do not THE BEST, but OUR BEST then truly we shine like the stars that made us.

Whatever your physical and mental state may be, you have gift of DAYS during which you are alive and able to experience the world. To cry at it's sadness, to laugh at it's quirkiness and to feel joy at it's most beautiful expressions. These feelings are what you are made of. They are you ! As you proceed in the days that come to you, see the opportunity to be part of it as a participant when you feel like it, as an observer when you do not and even as the one that observes what effect all of it has on you...taking a huge step back and seeing yourself reacting to life and deciding if it is OK.

You have a great mind, really you do. I am always amazed by the insights that you bring. You have become a freethinker, a feat that most college educated professional have a hard time doing becaue they don't want to face the uncomfortable feelings that you are describing. But you are facing them and living them and working through them in order to free your mind to think clearly.

When I joined here over a year and a half ago (or so) you and I were BOTH different people. I am thrilled to see how much progress I have had in my ability to think clearly (without pre supposing things before deciding - like say an alien would do if he came to earth and asked us about stuff - it would not have "beliefs" it would analyse data based on evidence ...." BUT more than this I am blown away by YOUR progress to entertain such thoughts as you do and to share them so candidly.

My friend Dis Spell wrote this

Everything is real- as long as we can feel- we love, we take joy, we hurt, we cry, we bleed- that is what life is about.

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

My world gone past!

02-08-2013

I was going to share about Origin of Species, by Charles Darwin -v- the Ethics, by Benedict de Spinoza -v- Number in Scripture by E. W. Bullinger a compared study but I cannot get pass my own life. I see nothing wrong with written about these three great men of God but I must write about me right now because thinking these made me able to share things I may not been able to share my inner self. We begin with a low time in my life when I was packing a gun everywhere because the police where at my door a lot these day it 1986.

In 1987 I put a gun to my head to play a game Russian Roulette with a automatic pistil with full chick with the safety off but my friend stop me. Would I have did it I think so because life did not mean to me life was a ride that I was on and could get off. I had no value of life itself at this time in my life I was not afraid of death at all I fear living more than life itself but was calling even those days I once heard someone calling my name when no one was there.

I ran off from the law but my mother talk me into coming home so I met the police Charles Williams with my pistil but I hide two shells on my own body because I was going shot myself and my friend. You see I was the bate that was going to get us lock up together but when Charles Williams would not let me point out my friend. In1987 I was put in jail where I tried to hang myself with own clothes but they took away my clothes and order to see a mental doctor but that did not mean anything to me but I got out of jail and it was not over yet.

I decided to run it was 1988 so I got me a car and weapons I stop at a small town store I was going in the rob the place but I could not I purchase them a coke and candy and give it to them. Sure I had everything I needed to rob but God showed that I might hurt them and they have family and I did not want to hurt anybody. Later my car overheated in Columbus Ohio the Broad exit a police officer stop to give me help asking me if I had any weapons I lie to him ask him to call a tow truck so he did.

After that close call with the law and after my car cool at the local motel the tow left me at I went toward some friends I met in Way Ministry house because about 1984 -1985 I have live there. So what what place to hide from law then right under there nose working at McDonald the manger would have watch the safe when they needed to take care of something with the money in my sight. It feel good for something to trust me I would walk to work later I moved in with two ladies and gave my weapons to a friend from the ministry.

I decided to go WOW a program that the Way Ministry had because you travel outside where were in witness God's truth which I found was the Way Ministry truth. To be on the go all the time I believe I would not get caught and I decided to window wash a trade I learn after I left McDonald helping my Way friends. The first house I clean was Octagon House on 1095 W. 3rd St. Dubuque Iowa a thee story home build in 1856 with only six foot step ladler but this house had a place where I would on roof and my step ladler to clean the windows and the third floor was just a look out.

I believe I only $320.00 got that I spit up with my WOW brother who help me begin my business which I called The Added Touch it took us two days. We were the first to get any money my WOW sisters took longer and the alone the other family that where with us. Later my there was three of us Ron, John, and me we would pray together and ask God for each job.

I used to ask God to show me where I could get a job I would say thanks to God and Speak in Tongues to myself and place a map in front of me close my eyes and point at a street in my town. I got Mount Carmel, Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary a five story building home for nuns where the windows pull inside but the last floor but walk edge for about five windows everything other I clean from inside. Later I would Speak in Tongues telling Ron right or left where I receive the best yet University of Dubuque college we show up at a home that had the office maintenance for whole college.

We did that job and others for the University of Dubuque but my most enjoyable was Sunny-Crest Manor Dubuque AssistedLiving home where I got to blessed old people in need. But like everything others all good things to come a end the law question me I lie but they put two and two together and came to my door. I ran out the front door around block and came a basement door but while I could stay still they jump on me because Ky told them I might armed.

The Court House that I bid last week I was about to be in myself because Ky wanted $70.00 bond with no ten percent cash only my WOW sister wanted to call her gram mother I say no. I was ready to face the musical what ever happen good or bad would my outcome my WOW brothers keep on working the jobs I got them. But was in jail to stay or was I because ask the Judge to let me out OR without a bail the DA said he had no problem with me going free for now but the judge did yell and said you two crazy.

I was in the Gran Jury of the court system over and over I was Waving everything to one court making lower Judges mad my friends told me not to get the judge upset. One time wanting to go to court Charles Williams tried to get me upset I was in a holding tank sitting down I told Charles Williams he was not smart enough to have shells in his gun there were nine people in there with me Charles Williams place his gun to my head I could the shells in it.

I told him he did not have the balls to pull the trigger while I am still here by the grace of God and my friend Charles Williams I never had a bad thing to say him because I push him his limit. I would call the DA my lawyer when I needed talk to some one about my case he tell me everything will be alright where he was a cousin to me. I would receive Six months country time and five probation thank you for hearing me and holy kiss of truth unto you from Roy.

thanks aryannatimothy

thanks my friend yes love is real

with love and a holy kiss from Roy

It does not matter whether it is real or not, my friend. If it is, then we are a part of the same reality and if it is not then we are a part of the same unreality. A more important question is, how much control do we ourselves have over it? Yes, the question should be: Is fate real or not? Don't you think it is best to accept your fate and move on?

Best wishes buddy :tu:

Life is real, death is real, reincarnation is real, but when you come back you are a totaly different person meant to experience totaly different things. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, regardless of what you do to yourself or would do to yourself if you had the courage to act.

That's an important point. When we die the person that was us is dead. Any rebirth is a new person.