Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GREAT Britain=60 million acre island resort

little_dreamer

Come to think of it your right. Dont bother coming here any enjoyment you might have will be drained right from your body. You may have heard many a tales of ghosts in the uk. Well truth be told they're not ghosts at all but tourists who've had all enjoyment sucked from them until they become hollow spectres of the people they once were. The lack of sunlight turns them a whiter shade of pale. The non stop rain is needed for the sppoky lightning strikes. The locals have robbed all their clothes. There is no food its all just porridge. Its always a full moon too. Our teeth are funny. But hark not for it is not all doom and gloom. Ye could travel west an have medium brown show you one of our many beautiful motor ways and take you shopping for a union flag onesie at primark followed by a porridge pie at old Trafford whilst you watch our national hero the little goblin whos had **** hair grafted to his head. Ah great Britain, once an empire that spanned the world. Now just a place of whiny sarcastic plebs and some rich toffs. Here the glass is neither full or empty. We use a pottery cup and its gotnsom beer in it.

I thought it was an interesting advertising campaign slogan, and thought we could have some fun with it here. Apparently we did. I learned a lot from you all.

• Like 1

Come to think of it your right. Dont bother coming here any enjoyment you might have will be drained right from your body. You may have heard many a tales of ghosts in the uk. Well truth be told they're not ghosts at all but tourists who've had all enjoyment sucked from them until they become hollow spectres of the people they once were. The lack of sunlight turns them a whiter shade of pale. The non stop rain is needed for the sppoky lightning strikes. The locals have robbed all their clothes. There is no food its all just porridge. Its always a full moon too. Our teeth are funny. But hark not for it is not all doom and gloom. Ye could travel west an have medium brown show you one of our many beautiful motor ways and take you shopping for a union flag onesie at primark followed by a porridge pie at old Trafford whilst you watch our national hero the little goblin whos had **** hair grafted to his head. Ah great Britain, once an empire that spanned the world. Now just a place of whiny sarcastic plebs and some rich toffs. Here the glass is neither full or empty. We use a pottery cup and its gotnsom beer in it.

Ahh, you can not beat a good bit of British humour, wit and sarcasm.

Ahh, you can not beat a good bit of British humour, wit and sarcasm.

Even if it's at the expense of an other poster.

Truth be told I thought he was off with the fairies then.

All because he can't distinguish between levity and seriousness.

I wasn't being sarcastic when it came to the countryside.

That's what you get when you feel like I'm giving off mixed signals.

If you want my honest opinion I think he's got a crush on me.

But this isn't a match- making site.

I've just remembered some more attractions in the Manchester area.

Heaton Park,the CIC tower and the former nightclub called the Hacienda.

But he won't obviously believe I'm feeling my own words.

Though I won't make an excellent tourist guide.

Btw there's no galleries and museums in Middleton.

I just have to work with what I've got.

• Like 1

lol really, "If you want my honest opinion I think he's got a crush on me. But this isn't a match- making site"

If this is the sort of level your working at I'm going to walk away now.

lol really, "If you want my honest opinion I think he's got a crush on me. But this isn't a match- making site"

If this is the sort of level your working at I'm going to walk away now.

So are you saying you have not got a crush on him? Just asking. :whistle:

(joke btw)

• Like 1

You had already answered that question.

"I look at people sometimes and think "really! that is the sperm that won?"

Edited by likwidlite