Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramids for rent

Tutankhaten-pasheri

I already see it lights .... in full neon glory ..... I'll blow the dang thing myself if it comes to that .... :unsure2:

Welcome to Mummy Land! The world's sandiest tourist attraction!

As a special offer:

With each visit to Mummy Land, you get a free mummy and a pyramid piece. So you can be the envy of your friends and show everyone you've been here!

[Disclamier: Not all mummies are guaranteed to be fresh and may give off a stench, crumble to pieces, be infested with bugs, or worse, come alive and kill you. We will not be held responsible or liable for cursed mummies, since we don't know which ones are cursed. Take one at your on risk!]

Welcome to Mummy Land! The world's sandiest tourist attraction!

As a special offer:

With each visit to Mummy Land, you get a free mummy and a pyramid piece. So you can be the envy of your friends and show everyone you've been here!

[Disclamier: Not all mummies are guaranteed to be fresh and may give off a stench, crumble to pieces, be infested with bugs, or worse, come alive and kill you. We will not be held responsible or liable for cursed mummies, since we don't know which ones are cursed. Take one at your on risk!]

I think it would make a great water park. :whistle:

A covered walkway from the valley to the pyramid can keep more serious visitors

from seeing the dessicration. Meanwhile on the outside everyone can beat the summer

heat in their swimsuits. The air shafts could be used to pump water out and the whole

pyramid would be a fountain.

It might catch on and a lot of the plumbing is already in place. ;)

I would have one heck of a gift shop. Mummies and daddies would come from far and wide.

• Like 1

(i was just about to say 'cue angry statement by cladking', but you bet me to it!!)

don't you ever sleep clad?!

maybe a test for vampirism would be in order....

:-)

Leeds, you joined 14th feb 2013, your averaging roughly 500 posts a month. Clad~ has 6000 in 6 years or so, which is only 85 posts a month. :hmm:

Nik Turner (i'll be surprised if anyone reading this knows who he is), recorded "sphynx" in the kings chamber in 1993 - the acoustics are meant to be unworldly...presumably he had permission, no doubt there was a liberal amount of baksheesh involved.

Edited by bom shankra
  • Like 1

are we getting audited for UM taxes ?

are humor incentives deductible ?

• Like 1

are humor incentives deductible ?

I hope so because humour is sometimes missing from these Egypt threads. Too much this 36625d32f135.gif and not enough :lol:

Hmm, :innocent: and :whistle: ...

• Like 1

I hope so because humour is sometimes missing from these Egypt threads. Too much this 36625d32f135.gif and not enough :lol:

Hmm, :innocent: and :whistle: ...

Ya better get your receipts in order , i think the council of smiley revenues just got a call

Ya better get your receipts in order , i think the council of smiley revenues just got a call

No problem, everything is 372b4e0ef069.gif these guys can deal with tax collectors 9f272dcfd88a.gif9f272dcfd88a.gif

• Like 1

It's a good idea. Someone can finally stop the local people climbing over the wall and ripping off tourists. It would also be nice to have a public toilet somewhere on the plateau. You know...something to stop everyone p***ing in the tombs. They might even remove the billions of coke bottle caps from the sand and clean up the area around the plateau.

Maybe they could just sell them and move them somewhere safer. One thing's for sure: When they were taken down, any last hopes the hippies had that they were built by aliens would evaporate. We'd get to see EXACTLY how they were built.

• Like 1

Maybe they could just sell them and move them somewhere safer. One thing's for sure: When they were taken down, any last hopes the hippies had that they were built by aliens would evaporate. We'd get to see EXACTLY how they were built.

Now that would make a great episode of Monster Moves if they went for it without taking them apart...