Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why can't we just have fun all the time?

pantodragon

We are having fun all the time; the world is a game. What else could it possibly be?

We are having fun all the time; the world is a game. What else could it possibly be?

Are you having fun all the time? If you are, you may be unique. Just take a look around you. Does it look like people are having fun all the time? It looks to me more like they are scared, and bored, and angry and tired and dull-eyed and sick.

Are you having fun all the time? If you are, you may be unique. Just take a look around you. Does it look like people are having fun all the time? It looks to me more like they are scared, and bored, and angry and tired and dull-eyed and sick.

They are scared but they are able to contain it and does not effect them when working or being with family and friends.

It seems you are scared of everything, you have no self confidence and have no courage to defend yourself

They are scared but they are able to contain it and does not effect them when working or being with family and friends.

It seems you are scared of everything, you have no self confidence and have no courage to defend yourself

You have spotted that my posts do tend to be a little contentious, have you? You have spotted that they attract a lot of flak? You have noticed that I mount a confident defence? --- Ooops! No you haven't!