Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uplifting song

Beany

Whenever I'm feeling out of balance or anxious I put on Garth Brooks The River. It always lifts my spirits. I'm wondering what pieces of music others use for this purpose. I'd love to hear about it; maybe I'll discover something that speaks to me the way The River does.

• Like 1

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

• Like 2

• Like 2

I loved all those songs, Time and Time Again was a new one for me. I'll be listening to these, for sure. Here's another one that speaks to me, Keith Jarret's Koln Concert, just the first part of it. I first heard it on the weekend after Labor Day at Zion National Park. We were the only ones in the campground, it is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. It's all improv, and I love hearing the creative process. It reminds me of life, sometimes beautiful, sometimes discordant, sometimes things come together, somethings need to be reworked. and the big Bosendorfer he plays is a beautiful instrument. I love this so much I just kept youtube playing.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU7ZuVZHqTk[/media]

Edited by Beany
  • Like 1

Not sure why I did not put this first.......

This one works for me.....

Not to make it a kid rock fest, but this one does something also to lift me up, a lot......Love these two songs from him.

It's pretty much impossible for me to be anything but uplifted after listening to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Probably partially due to the fact that I can't listen to it without singing along. haha

Also, Don't Stop Believing - Journey.

[media=]

[/media]

Edit to add: Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Around The World"

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 2

Very recently this song has been on my heart. The verse keeps flooding mind but I have yet to actually listen to it. I am not talented enough on my phone app to copy links from youtube because it leads me to a funny place with no address bar or copy option but the name of the song is "Sweet Sweet Spirit" the version I know is by Kirk Franklin.. if somebody could post and share that would be great. There are many uplifting songs but for the past few weeks this one has been on my mind. ;)

Very recently this song has been on my heart. The verse keeps flooding mind but I have yet to actually listen to it. I am not talented enough on my phone app to copy links from youtube because it leads me to a funny place with no address bar or copy option but the name of the song is "Sweet Sweet Spirit" the version I know is by Kirk Franklin.. if somebody could post and share that would be great. There are many uplifting songs but for the past few weeks this one has been on my mind. ;)

Here ya go, SpiritWriter:

• Like 1

Thankyou braveone I just listened to it... I love that song;) I hope others listen and like it too.

Gosh, so many great songs out there, past and present, that uplift my spirits.

Gotta love music!!!

• Like 1

Gosh, so many great songs out there, past and present, that uplift my spirits.

Gotta love music!!!

Thanks for the like on mine. The song was a soundtrack from the movie Patch Adams.

It's based on a true story. Any movie with Robin Williams is funny.

• Like 1

I agree with Pallidin there are so many great songs, which one? Sakari already picked U2s Beautiful day. So I'll go with what I'm into at the moment, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN0yy3iokJ4

Santana and Susan Tedeschi 9what a vioce this lady has.

'Be the change' The Luminaries

Edited by sutemi

There's only one in my honest opinion.

" Most Uplifting" by DJ Ham!